Sneeze Fetish Forum

To Boldly Tickle(a star trek Kirk/Spock fic)

FlutterPhi

Hello Friends!

I'm already a Trek fic writer, but this is my very firsts sneeze fic! I hope you guys like it, I've read so many great ones on here. This is TOS, written to satisfy my passion for hurt/comfort and established spirk. It's sweet and fluffy but trust me- I have every intention of getting very kinky.

Spock stood outside the meeting room, hands clasped behind his back clenching around his wrists in poorly suppressed anger.

In the meeting room, there was a long table, circled by stiff wooden chairs, in which sat starfleet's most distinguished Admirals and board members. This included Jim Kirk, Spock's bondmate.

Spock's very sick bondmate.

Spock watched through the glass as Jim struggled to hold back yet another sneeze. It began with a fluttering of his eyelashes, barely noticeable to the common observer. His small round nose, rubbed pink and raw, twitched madley and his lips popped open in what was no doubt a stifled gasp. He rubbed his palm over his watering eyes in vain attempt to scare the itch away.

It was a losing battle.

In the next moment Jim snapped forward, just barely managing to catch a massive sneeze in his elbow.

"AaHah'isHhiuuu!

Spock frowned. It was so loud he could hear it clearly from the hallway. Jim sniffled and shrunk a little under the glare of an Anordian officer seated next to him as he reached for a tissue.

Spock's anger redoubled with a surge of sympathy. Not only was Jim being forced to attend this meeting when he should resting, he was receiving scrutiny for the involuntary symptoms of the virus. The meeting would adjourn in approximately 2.39 minutes for an hour lunch break, but that knowledge did nothing to quell Spock's desire to immediately snatch his mate away to somewhere warm and safe and nerve pinch anyone who objected.

But he waited the long to two minutes, and when Admiral Nogura dismissed them, Spock was in the door before anyone else was out of it.

" Ahh..Heeehh.." Jim pressed a knuckle under his nose, gathering his papers, "Ahh...hih'huschhUu!"

He groaned, blowing into wetly the rough paper of the store brand tissues starfleet provided. As he tossed it in the trash, bloodshot hazel eyes looked up to meet Spock's. Jim's expression, which had previously maintained some resemblance of professional integrity, crumpled in relief so heavy it spilled over to Spock's mind, flooding their bond.

Spock opened his arms, and Jim dove into them. He clung to the back of Spock's uniform, hiding his face in Spock's chest with a barely audible whimper. Spock, heedless of the other officers around them, tightened his hold on Jim, bringing up a hand to stroke Jim's hair.

"I am here Ashayam," he said softly. He'd had a faint impression of Jim's discomfort before, but now that they were touching, the severity of it was palpable. Jim was absolutely miserable- he was running a low grade fever, his throat was raw and swollen, the pressure in his sinus had swelled to pain that spiked all the way into the muscles of his lower back. Spock massaged slow circles below his shoulder blades, kissing the crown of a too warm head, "It is alright."

"Whed was da last time I told you I loved you?" Jim asked, voice coming out in a snuffed up croak.

"3.25 days ago."

Spock always remembered, but in truth he could go the rest of his lifetime and never need to hear those three words to know. He could hear it the distant hum of Jim's thoughts, never parted from his own, could see it every smile. And he could feel it now, as Jim wilted into him, like Spock's presence alone would cure him.

"Too long thed. I love you so goddadb much. You're the best thing that's ev-ev...heehhh" Jim's body tensed, a tickle teasing his deep in his sensitive nose, "You should pr-probably..huuhh...let go I'm going to sn-snneeze..aaahhh heeeh..."

Spock shook his head, cupping the back Jim's skull to hold him securely against him. With each madly hitching breath, Jim's chest heaved beneath his fingers. Spock shivered.

"I am not susceptible to human pathogens, and we are now alone. Aside from this, you are aware that I find your sneezes arousing.," Spock leaned close to Jim's ear. Jim shuddered,"Let go Jim."

Jim could only nod before the tickle consumed him and he launched into a spectacular fit.

"Ahhh..aahhHuh’esch! Ihh’eshhu! Hah’ASCHuu! HehESHH! AAAhh-ISSIHH! Ah...." Jim faltered, sniffing desperately, fighting the last of the onslaught, "One bo-bo-ahh-ahheISHH!"

He burrowed into Spock's now damp uniform with as exhausted sigh, reaching blindly for the tissue box behind him. Spock stopped with a gentle hand around his wrist. Without letting go of Jim, he dug into his bag and retrieved a box of tissues- the extra soft kind- he had purchased in preparation. He plucked one out, trailing two fingers down Jim's jaw in a Vulcan kiss before lifting his chin and folding the tissue over his nose.

He raised an eyebrow in command, and Jim obediently blew. Spock dropped the now thoroughly soaked tissue in the rubbish bin, taking one more after to gently wipe around Jim's nose.

Once finished, he kissed Jim's smile and took his hand.

Spock watched through the glass as Jim struggled to hold back yet another sneeze. It began with a fluttering of his eyelashes, barely noticeable to the common observer. His small round nose, rubbed pink and raw, twitched madley and his lips popped open in what was no doubt a stifled gasp. He rubbed his palm over his watering eyes in vain attempt to scare the itch away.

It was a losing battle.

In the next moment Jim snapped forward, just barely managing to catch a massive sneeze in his elbow.

"AaHah'isHhiuuu!

Pretty sure I just spontaneously combusted. w00t.gif Oh god, I love Star Trek and you wrote this so beautifully. The bond between Spock and Kirk is the best and I'm a huge Spirk shipper so this pretty much just made my night, especially it being TOS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Continue? If not that's okay too but I just want you to know I loved it :)

Oh my goodness gracious me that's an introduction if ever i saw one @O@

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to more fics from you, this was positively delicious <3

I mean, come on, who doesn't love Spirk? And TOS, for that matter!

This is amazing! A warm welcome to the forum <3 :0 Hopeful for more

It's almost October, and though it's warm in San Francisco, there's a breeze, the first puffs of fall biting into the wind.

Jim shivers as they step outside, the tickle returning with a vengeance.

"AHih-ISSshh! HehERSchh!

The sneezes are desperate, curling him over with the force of them. He bend upright and sniffs wetly, unable to stop his teeth from chattering in the disorientation of the sneezes and the fever induced vertigo. But then warm arms lock around him from behind, accompanied by something very soft.

"You brought the Sehlat blanket too? What else do you have in that magic mag of y-yo-heeeh..Hehcchuuuh! ehh-ehheschu! AIhhishUu!" Jim finishes with a shuddering sneeze and a groan. In response, Spock tugs the blanket more snuggly around Jim's shoulders and presses his torso against Jim's back, sealing the heat around him. He leans back and lets his watering eyes sink shut- being engulfed by safe, warm, worried husband is doing wonders for the whole 'feeling like absolute shit' thing he's working at the moment.

"You will have to find out," Spock hands Jim as tissue with one hand and hails a hovercab with the other.

Jim clears his nose, noting that the tissue doesn't sting the chapped skin of his nostrils. Must be the aloe dipped kind then. He smiles, letting Spock guide him into the cab. The man truly thinks of everything.

This one is super short, but there will be more soon :)

I wanted to thank everyone who commented you are all so sweet and I am hugging all of you aggressively via interweb. It means a lot to me.

w00t.gifsurprise.gif OMG!! I absolutely love your writing and this story!! Spock and Kirk are my favorite shipped couple and you captured something awesome!! Welcome to the forum and I can't wait to read more of your stories! This made my day finding this story by the way!
  • 1 month later...

this is awesome! k/s is my one true love, and your writing is great! your kirk and spock are sweet and hot and i look forward to more. welcome!

Hello Friends :) Thank you all so much for your kind comments they make me so happy! And a shout out to Fuzzy&Warm, who's story 'Indulgences," I have read at least a dozen times because it's so well written and TOS- I danced when I saw you liked mine! Also to Daisoku, whose fic "Maybe the Cats are Allergic to you" is the only Almost Human fic I have found, and I love it so much I still feel satisfied. I haven't, to my knowledge, read the works of anyone else who has commented, and I can't look at your profiles to check, but each and everyone of you is wonderful.

I wanted to ask, I haven't seen any smut in the fanfiction on the forum. I read the rules, but I'm still unclear on a few things- is smut allowed? Because I was hoping to write some super kinky BDSM mirrorverse stuff, but I don't want to break the rules. Thanks Again, I hope you like the latest instalment!

Jim fell asleep almost as soon as they were inside the cab. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Spock’s shoulder, nose was hot on Spock’s neck, skin irritated from repeated sneezing. As it was, Spock could feel his nostrils convulse, his even sleepy breaths, puff into desperate pants.

Hii...hiii...hiii….hhiiii...hhuh...HEH'IESCHHuh!”

The sneeze sprayed the veins on Spock’s neck, with we're bouncing fast with the blood of arousal. He took no enjoyment in seeing his mate so miserable, but this involuntary action was so breath taking on Jim- almost as arousing as watching him the throws of orgasm. Jim muttered something in his sleep, and unconsciously caught his fingers in the fine black curls that dotted Spock’s chest under his uniform.

Spock bent down, molding his lips over the crown of Jim’s skull.

“Bless you, Ashayam,” he whispered into Jim’s hair.

Spock had devised a plan, so as to ensure Jim got the most rest possible during his break. Thier house was just outside of the city, too far to travel in the short period of time. So he directed the cabby to his office, only five minutes away, in which he had a sufficiently comfortable couch. He did share the office with another teacher, but she was in a lecture for the next half hour, and was unlikely to pose a problem.

When the cab sank down to the sidewalk outside the office, Spock hurriedly paid the cabby and maneuvered Jim into his lap. He scooted out of the door, sleeping mate cradled safely against his chest.

Jim, while shorter than Spock, was not a small man. Any human would have struggled to carry him, but with Spock’s vulcan strength, three times that of a human’s, lifting Jim was rather like lifting a small child. Class was in session and the corridors were merciful quite, save a few scampering cadets who failed to stare subtly at one of starfleet’s most notorious officers being carried by an other.

Spock closed the door office with a quite click, and set Jim down on the couch carefully, lifting the sehlat fur blanket and tucking it snugly around his mates body. He dropped his bag on the chair, pulling out a thermos and setting it on the desk, then digging out a small tube of regenerative gel. He’d bought it along with the tissues on his stop at the pharmacy. The salesman, a squat Andorain, had assured him in it’s effectiveness as regenerating severely dry skin and pleasing pine fresh scent.

Sitting down on the edge of the couch, he unscrewed the cap, and squeezed a dollop onto his index finger. With the other hand, he smoothed his knuckles down Jim’s too hot forehead to his cheek and cupped his jaw. A small smile pulled at Jim’s lips in his sleep and Spock’s hear did something not unlike flutter.

Spock reached out and began dabbing the gel around the pink, chapped edges of Jim’s nose. He was almost done, when Jim took a breathy gasp, his nostrils twitching under Spock’s finger. His eyelashes fluttered frantically, his chest rose up.

Hii...hiii...haaa….,” Jim’s brow furrowed in confused anticipation, his nose continuing to twitch. Spock stroked his finger up the bridge, tempting the coming sneeze,”heh'IESCHHuh! Ahh-ahheushh!”

Spock’s pulsed roared. He swallowed, twisting the cap back on the gel. Now was not the time. He put the tub aside and lay down on the couch. Folding the blanket over both of them, he gently adjusted Jim so his farme resting securely against.

Seems like that gel might irritate Jim’s nose, doesn't it? biggrinsmiley.gif wink_kiss.gif

More coming soon!

Also to Daisoku, whose fic "Maybe the Cats are Allergic to you" is the only Almost Human fic I have found, and I love it so much I still feel satisfied.

-!!!!

*freaks out*

are you serious

oh my goodness thank you

my girlfriend has suggested i write a sequel but i'm not sure what it would be about

and your fic!! aaaaaa oh my goodness, sweet sweet kirk and fetishy spock >W> i'd love to see more of that gel in the future~

Love this new part and thanks for the shout out! Glad you're enjoying my stories. Since you mentioned Daisoku's Almost Human story, which is awesome by the way, I thought I'd mention I've written one as well it's female sneezing though with some male in the newest parts: http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=55490

I have thanks and comments and question to give, but I'm being rushed out the door at the moment and just wanted to post this while I had the chance. This is the last instalment in this particular series, and my personal favorite. But I think I'll continue with more TOS on this thread. Enjoy!

Spock woke Jim up exactly twenty five minutes later.

“Ashayam,” he said, touching the psi point on Jim’s temple so the message rang in his mind as well, “It is time to awaken.”

Jim made a grumbly noise and rubbed his cheek on Spock’s shoulder. He was midway through a yawn when his eyes snapped open and he bolted up right, breathing erratically. Spock sat up next to him resting his palm between Jim’s clenching shoulder blades.

“Jim? What is-”

Hngkkt! Ingshh! hehigtt! hahishtt!" the four sneezes where rapid fire, stifled into Jim’s cupped hands in a frantic attempt to control them. But the tickle climbed as a sharp scent seemed to surround and tease his nose from all sides, and his control crumbled away with every increasingly desperate, loud and wet sneeze, “Huh’esch! Ihh’eshhu! Hah’ASCHuu! H..h'ischhu! Iih...ieshh! Eh'eshhu! ih'k'ISCHH! H'ieshhu!”

Jim struggled for breath, unable to inhale without at least one violent tickly sneeze. Spock rubbed his back, fiercely worried and aroused simultaneously.

Heehhh... HASH’Uu! Sp-pock Ca-haahh...HuRrASH! ASH’uuh! Hat’ChUH! Cand't st-ASHH! Huuh..AsHooOO! Stop!Eh'ishh! -my...nhh...nose f-feels-oh god Eh'ishh! H'ishh! Hih...heh...h'IESCHHiu!”

Spock made every effort to utilize his logical brain, despite wittnessing one the most eortic and dramitc sneezing fits he had ever seen in his mate. Something was clearly irritating Jim’s sinuses that had not been previously. It must be some sort of outside stimuli...the gel!

Spock left a still sneezing Jim, tugging a clean harershief out of his pocket and dashing over to the sink, wetting it. He sat back down on the couch, turning Jim towards him, and gently prying his hands away from his face.

h'ishhieh! H'ESCH!” Jim’s already red cheeks darkened as the two uncovered sneezes sprayed forward into the air, and consequently on Spock. Spock, not deterred in the slightest, lifted the cloth and held it firmly against Jim’s mouth and nose, knowing the water would rub the gel away, “"Iihh...nhh'heshhu! Ha'eshh! Ha'eshh! Ha'eshhh!”

Jim convulsed with sneeze after sneeze against the handkerchief, each a small explosion against Spock hand. Slowly, the sneezes became less frequent, until the paused between them became long enough Spock felt he could remove the handkerchief.

Spock put the thoroughly soiled handkerchief on the table. He reached up, cradling Jim’s face in his hands.

“Are you alright?” he asked, although he already know the answer. Jim’s over-brights eyes were speckled red and bleary, irritated tears trailing over the curves of his cheeks and tucking under jaw. His nose was running, his fever had increased since Spock retrieved him from the conference, he was disoriented, sick, miserable, and the very definition of a mess.

But he was Spock’s beautiful, illogical, wonderful mess.

“Yes I’b fid..hehigtt! Sorry. Thatd was intense, do say da least,” Jim voice was thickly congested and still a little out of breath from the fit. He was trying, and failing to retain composure. His lip trembled slightly and he looked ready to collapse. Spock’s heart clenched, the black slashes of his eyebrows pushing together.

“Ssshhhhh,” he murmured, kissing Jim’s hot forhead then pulling him into his arms. Jim slumped against him, shivering, and Spock tightened his hold, “Come here Ashayam, Sshhhh.”

Spock lowered them both against the couch, Jim fully on top of him. They lay there, Spock rocking Jim softly. After several minutes, Spock sighed, reaching over to get Jim the tissues he clearly needed. It did not seem as though Jim had the energy to lift his head, so Spock helped him, holding them to Jim’s face and gently instructing to blow.

“Dank you Spock,” Jim said very quietly, letting his eyes sink shut. Spock brushed softly through Jim’s hair, projecting love and reassurance through their bond.

“You are my bondmate. Caring for you is both my right and my honor,” satisfied when Jim’s unseen smile stretched against his shirt, Spock fished his communicator out of his pocket,”Rest. I am going to com Doctor McCoy.”

“Whad?” Jim lifted his head suddenly to look at Spock, “No, don’t drag Bones into-”

“Your temperature has risen approximately 1.53 degrees since the end of the first conference session, you just sneezed thirty seven times consecutively, you are ill and require rest. Attending the four hour continuation of the conference will exacerbate your symptoms dangerously. With an order from your physician, Admiral Nogura can not legally force you to intend. We are going home Jim.”

Jim sighed, the fight puffing out of him.

“Alrighd,” he said, curling his hand loosely in Spock’s uniform and laying back down against him. His exhaustion was washing over him, the importance of reality slipping away to the unhumanly fast patter of Spock’s pulse and the warmth of him encompassing Jim completely, “Bud I’b already hobe.”

He fell asleep.

(Ashayam is beloved in Vulcan, if you didn't know)

• 2 years later...