Sneeze Fetish Forum

gehehehe, this is a request i did for fangy <3 since she asked me to and is a lovey

i'm really sorry if this isnt as good as my shorter fics, since this one is kinda long xD its a 4 parter! so dont forget to come back and read the next parts since i'll update it tomorrow and the day after hehehe xD

i hope you like it <3

Haru groaned tiredly as he took off his clothes, revealing the navy blue swimsuit he always wore underneath, as he was stuffing his regular clothes in the locker, a slight tickle in his nose made him pull his hands away and cup them quickly over his face.

“He-Tchu!” His head bobbed forward with a quiet sneeze and the clothes he had been putting away tumbled out onto the floor in a messy heap, Haru crouched down to pick them up, groaning as though the action made his very bones ache. As soon as he was done he slammed his locker door and sat down heavily on one of the uncomfortable looking benches, shivering slightly, the mild autumn air felt unusually cold on his bare skin, enough to make him wrap a towel tightly around his shoulders to try and warm himself up, but it didn’t help.

“He-Tchu!”

“Bless you, Haru,” Makoto responded congestedly as he came into the locker room, giving his friend a slightly wobbly smile, “you loogk a lodt worse thad the last tibe I saw you.”

“You to,” He said flatly, looking up out of the corner of his eye as though he was too tired to lift his head up, Makoto looked unnaturally pale and he was shivering badly, his eyes were red and watery, and his face flushed, the skin around his nose was red and raw from the

constant sneezing and rubbing, Haru was slightly amazed that they could get this bad in 24 hours.

The night before, Makoto had stayed over at his best friends house so that they could study together, and late into the night the two boys began complaining of sore throats. They ignored it, blaming it on the cold weather and excessive talking ((although for Haru that shouldn’t really have applied)), but by the morning they woke up in the midst of a full blown head cold. Makoto had scrambled round in a frenzy, panicking that they would have to skip school and cancel swim practice for the day, but Haru had sat him down calmly and said that because today was a special occasion, they had to attend swim practice no matter what, and that until it was over, neither of them were allowed to admit that they were sick. Haru had suggested that in the hopes that it would help them keep their morale up, but so far it had only made things harder on themselves, they had turned down the opportunity to rest in the nurses office during lunch, put themselves through a gruelling cross country track in their physical education class, and now they were finally on their way to swim practice. For once, Haru was reluctant to get into the water.

“HeeGktchuu! Gtchuu!” Makoto dug a crumpled tissue out of his jacket pocket and buried his sore nose into it, then he gave a thick congested blow that made his eyes water, Haru winced slightly at how painful it sounded, before he broke into a harsh sounding coughing fit that he smothered into his elbow.

“Mako chan! Haru chan!” Nagisa cried as he came into the changing room, followed by a slightly embarrassed looking Rei, who found the blonde haired boy’s excessive energy a little off putting.

“Good afternoon, Makoto senpai, Haruka sempai,” he said graciously as they began changing into their swim gear, Makoto glanced reluctantly at Haru before he followed suit.

“Good aftderdoon, you two,” they answered in unison, even the way they sniffled was perfectly in time, then they gave each other an awkward sideways glance that they hoped the others wouldn’t see.

“Wow, you guys look dreadful,” Nagisa commented without any bad intention, but Rei immediately pointed out that what he said sounded rude, “I mean, it looks like you two have colds, should you really be coming to practice like that?”

Haru looked up slightly from under his towel and gave a thick sniffle.

“We’re nuhh…He-tchu, not sick,” He said unconvincingly, his voice sounded so hoarse that it was almost painful just to listen to, and sneezing mid sentence didn’t really help his case, seeing him floundering, Makoto jumped in to try and help.

“Yeah, we’re not sigk…it’s juhh…j-just a-alle…allergiihhIhktchuu!” He snapped forward into a tissue desperately as the cold air hit his bare skin, sending feverish shivers through his entire body. Both Nagisa and Rei looked unconvinced, but they didn’t say anything.

“Alright, let’s go then, we can’t keep out guest of honour waiting!” Nagisa grinned, disappearing out of the door than lead to the pool, Haru stood up tiredly, leaning against the lockers for support, since he thought for a second that he was going to collapse. His head swan dizzily for a moment, then it started to clear.

“Alright, Haru, are you ready?” Makoto asked, smiling kindly, if Haru had got more energy he would have told his friend to be more worried about himself, but instead he just leaned on his shoulder as they walked out towards the pool.

The bright afternoon sunlight was nearly blinding as they came out of the dark changing

room, the water was clear and shimmering slightly in the light, even in his sickly state Haru had to resist the urge to go throw himself into it. Over by the edge of the pool, a red haired boy stood staring at his reflection in the cool water, then as he heard footsteps coming up behind him, he turned around to face them, grinning widely with his sharp teeth on display.

“Hey guys, d’ya miss me?”

part 1 end :3 bai bai see you tomorrow

OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! This was amaze-balls! I can't wait for the rest!

Dis is not gonna end well... But I love it please continue!

Edited by Spamanolover96

Ooh, exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. The end was great--nice and suspenseful!!--and I love the idea of the two of them trying to hide it and completely failing. I mean, Nagisa's more perceptive than most, but still I love that he just took one look at them and instantly knew they were sick. Great start. Thanks for posting. :D

gehehehe thanks guys!!

Part 2

“Rin chan!” Nagisa cried, running over to the red haired boy and hugging him tightly, Rin looked slightly uncomfortable at the contact, but hugged him back none the less. All of the swim club members were grinning happily at their old school friend, even Haru managed to make something close to a smile as he walked over to the pool edge and faced his old rival.

“Yo, Haru, how you been?” he said heartily. Slapping the black haired boy on his back in friendly greeting, making Haru jump forward slightly, since his feverish skin was more painful than usual. Almost immediately, the overly perceptive Rin noticed this, “what’s up, you feel warmer than usual.”

“I’m perfectly fihH-tchu!” He tried to lie but cut himself off, punctuating with a sickly sounding sniffle, Rin had been about to reach up and feel at his forehead when the sound of Makoto coughing from behind him put him off.

“Yeah, and when you can manage to say it without sneezing I’ll believe you,” He frowned, looking genuinely concerned for his friend, he put both his hands on Haru’s shoulders and held him still. Haru have a heavy sigh that transformed into a fit of coughs half way through, then he lifted his head and started directly into Rin’s eyes.

“I’m fih…hih…Hiiiih-Tchu!”

“Hahaha, told you so!” Rin laughed, grabbing hold of Haru around his neck and pinching his sore red nose between his thumb and index finger, “Come on, say it again, hahaha, this is kind of fun!”

“R-riihhn, Hxt! Stohhpp ihhhht, Hxt!” Haru choked out, blushing slightly. The pressure of Rin’s fingers on his nose was making him sneeze even more, but because his nose was being pinched shut he couldn’t get them out properly. Frustrated, he forced Rin’s hand away, “ I told you, I’m fiiihh…Tchu!”

Makoto used the time that everyone’s attention was focused on Rin grilling Haru to slip into the pool and start swimming laps, hoping that the cool water would help to bring down his fever.

“HxnGtch!” Even just the touch of the cold water on his feverish skin as he climbed in felt dreadful, and Makoto had to stifle a painful sneeze into his cupped hands as quietly as he could so that the others didn’t notice him. He stood there up to his waist in water for a moment, shivering badly as though he didn’t know what else to do, then he flipped over onto his back and started swimming. As weak and tired as he already was, his movements came out slow and robotic, as though he was forcing himself to go through the motions, there wasn’t an ounce of enjoyment on his flushed face. He managed to make it almost half way across the pool before his nose started to feel itchy again. He sniffled thickly and wiggled his nose about, trying to hold back at least until he could get to the other side of the pool, but since he swam facing up at the sky the second the yellow sunlight caught his eye he lost control.

“HeeGktchuu!” He flung himself up violently, flailing his arms about and scrabbling to get

back on his feet, righting himself just in time to snap forward into his cupped hands with a loud sneeze, his head bobbed forward so far he nearly ducked completely under the water, “HeGktchuu! HuGnktchuu!”

“Wow, bless you, Mako chan!” Nagisa exclaimed, bringing everyone’s attention away from the still squabbling Haru and Rin to the embarrassed boy squatting down as far as he could in the clear water to try and hide himself, his face coloured with a scarlet blush, “you really are sick, aren’t you?”

“Doh, I’b dot sigk!” He smiled, ignoring his pounding head and swimming to the edge of the pool, the sheer act of climbing out was so difficult Makoto thought for a second that he was going to fall back in, “but I will take a quick break.”

“Alright, now its our turn!” Rin laughed, elbowing Haru gently in the ribs. Unable to resist a challenge, he nodded along, and the two boys made their way to the edge of the pool for a race.

Makoto collapsed down against the far wall in the shade and gave a deep sigh, fighting the urge to let his eyes close. He couldn’t remember a time when he had felt more ill, his forehead felt hot and sticky beneath his fringe and he had such a bad headache that it was all he could do to make his thoughts make sense. His throat felt sore and sharp as though it had been slashed open with razor blades, making him wince every single time he tried to swallow, his eyes were bloodshot and watery and he couldn’t stop himself from shivering, no matter what he did, now that the water on his skin was beginning to dry, little goosebumps were starting to form on his arms and legs. He rubbed them quickly with his hands to try and make them go down.

“Heh…Ahh…” he sniffled lightly, scrubbing at his nose with the knuckle of his index finger, but even that felt painful against his chapped skin. A perpetually tickly feeling had been fluttering around in the back of his sinuses since that morning, giving him a near constant need to sneeze, but over the course of the day it had gradually gotten worse, until it took him almost all of the strength he had left just to keep them from exploding out of him. With his willpower gradually failing, he gently rubbed at the sensitive tip of his nose, coaxing a flurry of satisfying itchy sneezes out of him, that he stifled to keep from drawing attention to himself, “Hgnxtchu! Ksstch! Ehxnt!…Eh…Ehh…Ehhh…EhxnKtch!” He tensed up

rhythmically through each tiny explosion, then at the end of the fit he relaxed and gave a contented sigh, it may not have been much, but it did make him feel better.

Haru dove off of the diving board without his usual grace and landed in the water with an unsightly splash, Rin even had the time to stop and laugh at him before setting off swimming, and he still managed to be in the lead. Haru had to fight his way through the water with each stroke, his arms started to feel numb and with each turn they became more difficult to lift, and so he fell further behind, his timing was off and each time he bobbed his head forward into the water he kept accidentally inhaling, making him keep having to stand up, spluttering and coughing. All in all, it was a terrible race.

“Wow, Haru!” Rin threw off his goggles when he got to the finish, turning round to see his friend still swimming towards him from the other side of the pool, his red eyes were no longer smiling and he looked genuinely horrified, “Haru…I’ve never seen you lose like this, you’re not well!”

“Nonsense, I’m fi-” he began as he reached the edge of the pool and tried to stand up, but immediately he broke into a fit of wet sounding coughs. Startled, Rin ducked under the guide ropes and rushed to his side.

"

You’re not fine at all, you need to be in bed!” He had to almost shout to make himself heard over Haru’s violent coughing, and he wrapped his arm tightly around the boy’s waist as though he feared he might fall over without the extra support. To tired to argue with him, Haru leaned against Rin’s chest with all his weight, he tried to look up at his friend‘s face, but his vision was starting to fade and he couldn’t it. He tried to speak again, but his voice came out in weak gasps as he slumped forwards into the water.

“Re…ly…fi…ine…”

“Hey, here,” Makoto looked up as a small shadow appeared over him, Gou smiled kindly down at her team mate and offered him a large, fluffy looking towel, he took it gratefully and wrapped it around his shoulders, sighing happily when it warmed him up some, “you look really sick, why are you so intent on denying it?”

Makoto paused for a moment while Gou sat herself down at his side, as though he was thinking about how to answer, then in a stuffed up congested voice he said, “whed Rid wouldn’t habe adythig to do wid us adybore, everyone was gutted. Dis is the first tibe dat we’ve beed able to sped prober tibe wid hib since he went back to normal,” he shook his head slightly, as though the words weren’t coming out quite how he intended. He took a long pause and blew his nose thickly into a tissue that Gou handed to him, then after a moment of silence he spoke again. “This…this was really important to Haru. Spending time with Rin today, I think it will help him get over some of the trauma in his past. And I, I guess I just want to be there to support him through that.”

Gou smiled up at him as Makoto’s eyes started to close, then she reached up and touched his warm cheek tenderly.

“You really are a good friend.”

“Help, quickly! Haru collapsed! We need help!” The pair both bolted upright as they heard Nagisa yelling, and saw both him and Rei diving into the pool to pick up a lifeless looking Haru out of the water. With his heart beating loudly in his throat, Makoto leapt out from under his towel and rushed into the pool.

duh duh dunnnnnn!!!!

part 3 tomorrow <3

Oh my, I really love Haru, he's so adorable <3

Aww, continue a little today, please...?

I love you and your fics <3

I can't wait to find out what happens :3

Oh my, I really love Haru, he's so adorable <3

Aww, continue a little today, please...?

I love you and your fics <3

I can't wait to find out what happens :3

ahwwww! well... since you asked twice...

part 3

It had taken an insane amount of time to get the unconscious Haru dried and dressed, especially with Makoto being sick himself, but with the help of all four boys, they had somehow managed it. The swim club training session was put on hold for the day, and as the sun started to set Rin found himself carrying his sleeping friend slowly up the steep path to his house, with a sniffling Makoto walking tiredly alongside him.

“Right, I’ve been given orders from my sister to take good care of you two idiots over this weekend,” ((it was a Saturday)) he grumbled sternly to the boy at his side, who said nothing and just stared down at his feet as he walked, blushing slightly, “it will be good for you, since you obviously can’t take care of yourselves.”

“Sorry about this, Rid, we’re causig so buch trouble for you,” Makoto mumbled, smiling cheerfully despite how he was feeling, which made Rin feel a lot better. He knew that it would take a hell of a lot to make Makoto stop smiling, so he knew that while ever he was still grinning away like that he was in the clear.

“Tchu!” Haru directed an uncovered sneeze at the back of Rin’s neck in his sleep and

burrowed his itchy nose into the fabric of his shirt, Rin shivered and squirmed at how ticklish it felt, and called out to Haru through gritted teeth.

“Oi, H-haru, s-stop it,” he choked, trying not to laugh, Haru lifted up his sleepy head slowly and blinked a few times, taking note of his sudden change of scenery, “I-I’m gonna drop you if you don’t stop tickling me!”

“Where are- Tchu!” He tried to ask, leaning forward slightly so that his head was resting on Rin’s shoulder. His face looked considerably less flushed than it had done earlier and his voice had more of its usual monotonous quality, so it seemed as though the rest had done him some good.

“Can’t you tell?” Rin grumbled, fishing through his pocket precariously while trying not to drop the boy on his back, eventually he dug out his keys and opened the front door, “this is your house.”

Haru just responded with a quiet sneeze smothered into Rin’s back.

Ten minutes later, the two sick boys had changed into warm, comfortable clothes and were snuggled up side by side in bed. They both fell straight to sleep almost the second their heads touched the pillow, snoring quietly since their noses were still stuffed up. Rin filled up a bowl with cold water and wrung out a couple of cloths he had found in the bathroom, then he placed them gently on Haru and Makoto’s forehead in the hopes that it would bring down their fevers. With nothing else to do for a while, Rin picked up his keys and headed out again.

Makoto woke up about an hour later, he squirmed and rolled over in the bed, feeling sweaty and hot, but cold at the same time. He was buried in blankets up to his ears, and they felt tight around him as though he was being trapped under them. Instinctively he almost reached up and threw them off, but then he saw Haru’s flushed, sleeping face in front of his own and held back the urge, knowing it would make him up. Makoto turned his head and rubbed his itchy nose roughly on the pillow beneath him, since he wasn’t quite sure he’d be able to find his arms buried under the sea of blankets fast enough, it felt quite satisfying while ever he was doing it. But the moment he stopped the itching sensation returned even stronger. Makoto repeated this process for quite a while, until he felt his nose start to tickle from the inside, and gave a quick, shuddering breath in response to the sensation, reluctant to sneeze because he knew it would wake Haru up, but Makoto wasn’t particularly good at holding in his sneezes, and he barely managed a few seconds before the itch came exploding out of him.

“HehhHeGnKtchuu!” He burrrowed his nose into the blankets hoping that it might help to muffle the sound, but by the time he opened his eyes, Haru was already sitting up and pawing at his face tiredly.

“Uhmmmn…whu time is it?” He mumbled sleepily, pushing himself up slowly so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, just as he was almost upright, his pink nose twitched and he snapped forwards with a sharp ‘Hksssh!’ into his cupped palms, overbalanced and fell backwards onto the floor.

“Haru, are you ok?” Makoto scrambled to the edge of the bed, offering his hand to Haru as he sat himself back up, looking slightly bewildered. He climbed back up into the bed and then the two boys collapsed tiredly on top of each other, as though they had just used up all of the energy they had gained from sleeping. Makoto’s head was still throbbing and his throat felt raw, but he knew that Haru was definitely sicker than he was and he instinctively touched the back of his hand to his forehead to check his fever. He could feel heat radiating from Haru’s small body from on top of him, but he was sure that it had gone down slightly, he searched through his fuzzy memory and tried to decide whether they had taken any medicine before they fell asleep.

“Hey, I thought I heard you two moving around in here,” Rin bared his pointy teeth as he came into the room in a wide grin, in his hands he carried two heavy looking plastic bags that he threw down on the bed, then he shook his hands lightly to try and bring some of the feeling back into them, “I ran out to the shops while you guys were sleeping and picked up some stuff.”

“You didn’t need to do that,” Haru croaked, his usual monotone voice was marred with congestion, but he sat up on the bed and started looking through the bags anyway.

“Nonsense, you didn’t have anything in, Haru. Anyone would think you’d never had a cold before,” Rin joked, emptying the bags out onto the bed and looking quite impressed with himself.

“Look, I got throat drops and cold medicine,” he listed, idly picking up one of the boxes and ripping it open, “fever patches,” he slapped one on Makoto and Haru’s foreheads as he talked, while Haru complained that he had trapped some of his hair underneath it.

“Wow, Rin, you really are prepared,” Makoto commented, sounding impressed. Rin smiled smugly and puffed out his chest, looking obviously pleased with himself.

“That’s not all! I got some Mackerel for Haru since you were all out,” he looked over at the black haired boy, expecting him to look pleased, but was greeted with Haru’s usual expressionless face, but perhaps slightly more glassy eyed and slack jawed, Rin didn’t know what exactly he had been expecting.

“Hihh…Hihh…” Haru hitched quietly, rubbing at his nose with his index finger.

“Let’s see, then there’s soup, energy drinks…” He saw Haru’s face melt into a sneezy expression and snapped into action, reaching up and cupping his hand over the boy‘s nose and mouth just in time.

“Hksssssh!”

“Tissues.” Rin commented cheekily, the white cloth in his hand pressed up against Haru’s pink nose. Both boys looked shocked for a minute, then Haru batted away his hand shyly and Makoto smothered a laugh into his hand.

“Thank you,” Haru grumbled, taking the tissue out of Rin’s hand and gently mopping the sore skin around his nose.

“Hehehe, not bad for someone who’s never done this before, eh?” He continued smugly, putting his hands on his hips and nodding arrogantly, “you g-guy’s are lucky t-to h-ha-have…me…h-he-here…heh…hehh…HeeKnTchuu!” After building up almost the entire time he’d been talking, Rin snapped forward with a loud sneeze into the crook of his arm, turning away as best he could from the two sick boys, not that contagion was any issue here xD.

Both Makoto and Haru looked at his, their eyes wide with alarm.

“Rin, are you getting sick?” the latter asked, somehow managing to sound concerned while still retaining his emotionless voice. Rin laughed.

“Don’t be daft, cold’s don’t spread that fast, can’t a guy sneeze without suspicions going round,” he grinned, rubbing gently at the underside of his nose with his index finger, when Haru didn’t quite look convinced, Rin continued to elaborate, “geez, this is the problem with having long hair, I end up having to sneeze every time it touches my nose.”

Makoto giggled softly.

“Rin always takes such a long time to sneeze,” the red haired boy nodded idly as he got up and started clearing all the stuff he had bought off of the bed, regretting having made such a mess with it in the first place.

“Right, well now that‘s settled, you guys get back into bed, I’ll put some soup on.”

omg im dying to put up part 4 now

wait til tomorrow self!!!

Yayyyyyy!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you <3 <3 <3

Oh, sorry it went on twice, my phone glitches as I was writing it the first time, an I didn't realise it had been posted '•-•

surprise.gif I can't...I can't...stretcher.gif I have an incredibly butterfly feeling about part four! biggrinsmiley.gif I feel like there is going to be more but I don't think I could take it! sweat.gif

Yayyyyyy!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you <3 <3 <3

Oh, sorry it went on twice, my phone glitches as I was writing it the first time, an I didn't realise it had been posted '•-•

Heheh it's ok. It was your two post that convinced me to upload early xF

Well then....

Well Done phone for glitching at that very precise moment. (:

I really am excited for the next part :3

(Excuse me, I just randomly sneezed like three times XD)

Well then....

Well Done phone for glitching at that very precise moment. (:

I really am excited for the next part :3

(Excuse me, I just randomly sneezed like three times XD)

Bless you love. biggrinsmiley.gif

ok its time for the final part! this is a day early because i ended up posting two parts yesterday, but thats ok, because yesterday i started posting another three parter so now that will finish tomorrow so ill still have something to post hahaha xD yaaay

Part 4

The following night, Rin sat tiredly under the dim lamp light, scribbling away at his homework furiously. he had spent the last 24 hours or more, he couldn’t remember, tending to Makoto and Haru, keeping Haru’s house looking spotless, making trips into town, anything that needed doing really. He’d gotten very little sleep the night before since Haru’s fever had spiked, and it was already almost midnight, but he had school again the next day and he hadn’t found the time to do his homework yet, so now, while the two boys were fast asleep, was the only chance he was going to get. He scrubbed fiercely at his tired eyes with his sleeve, trying to stop them from closing against his will, he was sat on the floor in Haru’s room, curled up by the window as far away from the bed as he could get so that his light didn’t disturb them, so he was starting to feel quite cold and uncomfortable. He shivered slightly and pulled the blanket he was wearing tighter around his shoulders. Although, truthfully, it wasn’t just sitting close to the window that was making him cold, for some reason he hadn’t been able to get himself warm all day, he sighed tiredly, feeling exhausted by it all, his throat felt kind of tickly too.

“There, finished.” He whispered to himself, putting down his pen with a triumphant smile and closing his book with a satisfying snapping sound.

“Finished what?” A tired, groggy sounding voice came up from the bed and Rin’s head snapped up out of reflex (since his body had gotten used to being in full swing panic mode when the two boys were awake).

Haru and Makoto sat up together in unison and looked over at their friend, who was curled up in an odd ball on the floor beneath a thin blanket.

“Sorry, did I wake you guys?” Rin said quietly, but Haru shook his head.

“Makoto only just woke up, but it wasn’t your fault, I’ve been awake for…Htttsh!” quite a while now,” he said, his voice sounding much clearer than it had the day before, his fever was almost completely gone too, “you look tired, Rin.”

“Do you guys need anything?” He asked, already moving to get up, but before he could even get to his feet properly he started to sway and crouched back down again until he could get his balance.

“Rin, you’ve done enough, you’re exhausted,” Makoto gave him a reassuring smile and reached out his hand, “come and lie down, you need some sleep.”

Haru and Makoto shifted closer to the edge of the bed and Rin climbed up and laid down between them, they hoisted up the blankets over him and brought them up to his shoulders, smiling and winking at each other as they felt the red haired boy start to relax.

“Feel better?” Makoto asked quietly and Rin just groaned weakly in response, almost instantly as he had laid down he felt all of his strength melting out of him and now he couldn’t have moved if he had wanted to. He nestled up against Haru’s broad back, feeling warm and comfortable until a sleepy haze descended over him, willing him to close his eyes. In seconds, all three boys were fast asleep, and none of them so much at twitched until dinner time the next day.

(Monday, 11.45 am)

Rin: Crap, I overslept! I’ve never been this late in my life!

Haru: *getting dressed* Hktssh! Me too.

Rin: You’re still too sick to go to school, get back to bed you idiot!

A couple of days later, after Makoto and Haru had fully recovered, the Iwatobi swim team decided that they were going to go and visit Rin at his school for a surprise practice meet. After school, they all raced over to Samezuka Academy and waited at the pool side, feeling all jittery from nervous excitement. About ten minutes later, they saw a familiar red haired boy walking slowly out from the changing rooms, but he wasn’t in his usual swimming trunks, he was wearing a fleecy looking hoodie that was a good size too big for him, and he was sniffling wetly into a crumpled up tissue in his hand.

“S’scuse, c-cuhh…captain,” he called out, flagging down the eldest boy in the Samezuka swim club, “I’b afraid I won’d be able to…heh…attend pragtice for a couble of days, *snff* I…c-caught a c-cuhh…cold…Heh…ehhh…HeeGKtchuu!” He sniffled thickly and dabbed at his nose lightly with the tissue, honestly, he had felt the beginning’s of a cold coming on the last day he’d spent at Haru’s house, and he was quite impressed with himself that he’d managed to battle through with it until now, but he’d finally reached his limit.

“Of course, Make sure you rest well,” The captain replied, ruffling Rin’s hair.

“I w-will, t-tha…thanks…s-sihh…sir…Hehh…Ehh…”

“Bless you, Rin chan!” Nagisa called over, and Rin jumped violently, having not realised that his old friends were there, he turned around quickly, his cheeks coloured with a blush as red as his hair, and he hid his pink twitchy nose behind the tissue, hoping that they hadn’t overheard the conversation he was just having.

“Oh…Ahh…Ehhh…EhhhhhEhGktchuu! Why *snff* why are you guys here?” He mumbled quietly, his voice sounding thick with congestion. He had hoped that he wouldn’t have to see Haru and Makoto at least until he was feeling better, since he didn’t want them to feel bad about passing on their cold to him. Haru offered his friend something that resembled a smile as Rin’s breath started to hitch quietly again, they were all aware that Rin always built up for a really long time when he sneezed, so Haru started talking anyway, feeling confident that he could finish what he had to say without getting interrupted.

“We heard that you had gotten sick, so we thought that we would come and repay the favour, since you took care of us so well last week,” he lied smoothly in his usual monotone voice, reaching out and patting him gently on his shoulder, “come on, go and get your stuff and we’ll go pick up some soup on the way home.” Rin would have stared at them wide eyed with happiness if the urge to sneeze hadn’t made them flutter shut at that exact moment, the tiny crease between his eyes deepened and his breath hitched louder, then finally he launched forward with a loud explosive sneeze.

“Heh…Ehhhh….EhhEhGKntchuu!” His chest tensed up tightly with the force of letting it go, then he gave a little satisfied sigh that made everyone around him giggle, Haru reached out his arm and wrapped it loosely around Rin’s waist to support him, and he leaned his tired head against his shoulder, “*snff* thagks Haru.”

the end!!! ^0^

omg rin <3 this was easily the funnest past to write <3 its those teeth, they do something to me xD

Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!! roll2.gif This was Perfect! biggrinsmiley.gif Marvelous job! This made me so happy! laughingsmiley.gif

Edited by fang815

.................. *Dies from the awesome power of your writing*

This is it?!?

Joking ?

This was incredible, I look forward to reading more of your fics in the future ??????

This was incredible, I look forward to reading more of your fics in the future

hehehe thanks! i'm glad!

do you know vocaloid or legend of zelda? i'm doing a lot of those both long stories and in my drabbles thread :3

This was incredible, I look forward to reading more of your fics in the future

hehehe thanks! i'm glad!

do you know vocaloid or legend of zelda? i'm doing a lot of those both long stories and in my drabbles thread :3

I don't know vocaloid, but I know Zelda :3

Link <3

*casually drools onto band t-shirt*

Awesome fic, thank you so much for posting! :D It's nice to see Rin being a dedicated and helpful friend--always knew he had it in him. XD; And I like how Makoto and Haru just sort of tag team to make Rin rest when he's obviously flagging. The scene where they were all sleeping in the bed together was just adorable too. Lovely fic, it's great to see something full length from you.

Awesome fic, thank you so much for posting! :D It's nice to see Rin being a dedicated and helpful friend--always knew he had it in him. XD; And I like how Makoto and Haru just sort of tag team to make Rin rest when he's obviously flagging. The scene where they were all sleeping in the bed together was just adorable too. Lovely fic, it's great to see something full length from you.

Hehehe I know it was really fun doing a full length one for once

I've been doing a lot recently with link and vocaloid and stuff, if you wanna make requests I can do some more long frees! Maybe even some Reiiiiiii :3

That would be completely excellent. I basically just want to see Rei having a really bad cold...preferably with an emphasis on congestion, since that's my favorite symptom. And...RinRei, if you're willing to write a pairing? I know that's sort of vague. I'd love that so much though, thank you!