Sneeze Fetish Forum

Survival of the Fittest (X-Men: First Class, M/F) 9/9 [Complete!]

Spoo

THIS TURNED MY LIFE AROUND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THIS

I know it's unrelated but somehow (BECAUSE OF THIS FIC) I got to reading and RPing way too much Halex and NOW I'm in love with Alex-centric and I found this amazing tarotgal ficlet thingie and I cannot handle how cute it is. Also my life has been absorbed for days by this adorable AU multi-chap that SPEAKS TO MY SOUL and has taken over my April break (and also features a good few chapter devoted to sick and sneezy Alex holla).

...kill me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoo

• Dusty15

• Renny

• AngelEyes

Top Posters In This Topic

Interacting with Hank was like handling a rare butterfly: He was beautiful and delicate, but if you moved too quickly or said the wrong thing you could damage him. Or he could take off, which would be just as devastating.

I love this description of Hank.

Charles put his focus into recalling the absolute sense of serenity he felt while he was falling asleep that night. He bundled all of it up - the comfortable heat of their bodies, the soft mattress, the feelings of belonging and security and something fond and unidentifiable - and let it tumble over Erik like warm laundry fresh out of the dryer. He moved his hand up to stroke his fingers through Erik's still slightly damp hair, making soft shushing sounds as the mutant's body spasmed.

And just like that, there was a glimpse of light in what seemed like eternal darkness.

<3 I love the way you both write these two and the comfort in this.

I love the way you both write these two and the comfort in this.

To be entirely honest, Bruyere, it was mostly AnonyMouse that wrote all of those beautiful things. :wub: She was super awesome at capturing the moment and building these gorgeous scenes. I just sort've tagged along with hopes to be half as good. :lol: But thank you!

And a BIG thank to you everyone else! :D:heart: