Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hurricane Gina (Wallykazam!)

GTSsneeze87

Yes, this is inspired by a Nick Jr. cartoon, but I gotta say, after watching a few episodes with my 2 and a half year old nephew, it's really not half bad. Anyways, I'm intrigued by the character Gina Giant and I got this idea. I hope you all enjoy it and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

On with the story!

----

It was another sunny day in the enchanted forest as Wally Trollman and his pet dragon Norville licked a couple of purple popsicles.

"Hi." Wally greeted the audience. "Norville and I are eating purple popsicles because all the magic words today start with the letter 'p'! So I can use words like 'purple' and 'popsicle.'"

Suddenly, a huge gust of wind blew right out of nowhere, sending Norville crashing right into Wally. Both of them tumbled until they crashed into a tree trunk and the wind stopped.

"That was quite a breeze, huh Norville?" the young blue troll asked. Norville nodded and grunted in agreement. Then the wind picked up again, just as strong as before. This time, Libby Light Sprite, the little purple haird light fairy, blew in with it. She was out of control and at the mercy of the breeze. "Hang on, Libby. I've got you." Wally stood up and caught the little sprite in his hands.

"Thanks, Wally." Libby said as the wind died down again.

"It's really windy today." said Wally, stating the obvious.

"That's because Gina Giant has a cold." Libby clarified. "Her giant sneezes are causing all this wind."

Wally felt bad that one of his best friends was so sick. "Aww. Poor Gina. We should go over to her house and help her get better."

"Yeah," Libby agreed. "but we should be careful. You've seen how much trouble a giant sneeze can be."

"Don't worry. We will be careful. Right Norville?" declared the young troll boy. Norville agreed and the three of them were off to take care of their sick giant friend. Unbeknownst to them, a certain mischievous little green goblin had been listening to the whole thing from up in the trees and was very… intrigued, to say the least.

"Trouble, huh?" He said sinisterly with a chuckle. "Bobgoblin is right behind you." Bobgoblin sneakily popped his head back in the leaves, before popping back out with his signature "Bobgoblin."

----

It looks like this is gonna be a chapter story, but I really hope you enjoyed this first one. Stay tuned for more.