Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm done-Sherlock Fanfic for EmilyRose

squealofapproval

The game is on. Sherlock takes off running down a street, dashing down towards the park. His best friend John and his wife Mary follow shortly behind, John puffing and out of breath, Mary moving her pregnant body as fast as she could move it.

"I regret I'm making you run," says John, stopping to catch his breath as they stop as Sherlock stops. He is looking at a footprint, eyes narrowed and sniffing like a bloodhound on the trail.

"You do it every day. It can't be that hard."

John rolls his eyes. "I was also once the best friend and flatmate of a sociopath, so, I win."

"I had to conceal my identity."

"You win."

Sherlock reaches a slender-fingered hand up to his nose and "Heh'gnxt!" sneezes. It's a quick, stifled exhale that he barely gives much thought to. John has learned that blessing him on a case only makes him distracted.

"That's funny," says Mary. "He sneezed."

"He can sneeze if he wants to," says John.

"It's just, I've never seen him-"

She was cut off. "Hursh'oo!" It was soft and quick, but generated a second one. "Hessh!" Sherlock leans down, taking out his magnifying glass and examining the footprint. He turns his head as a tickle is awakened in his nose and "hgg'tchoo!"

"Bl-" John cupped his hand over his mouth. He often blessed others on impulse, but Sherlock was on the trail.

"That's odd," mumbled Sherlock.

"Pardon?" John stood up, pulling Mary up with him.

"I believe you know what I said. That's odd-gnxx!"

"You know you shouldn't-" John began.

"Stifle them," finished Sherlock. "I know, I know."

"Then why do you?"

"Easier," Sherlock said. "Choo! Damnit, so fucking distracting."

"Slow your language, Sherlock Holmes," John teased.

"Okay, MOM." Sherlock turned away as he "heh'cchh!" Sneezed again. "I'm done. I have to find out what's causing this. A birch tree... A bird shedding feathers... Grass... Pollen... I know I'm allergic to pollen... Grass? Yes. Birch tree. Questionable. Feathers..." Sherlock began to sniff about him. He forgot all about his case and picked up a flower and held it under his nose. With a great flare of his nostrils he, "uh'chhn!" Sneezed into his palm.

"I don't think you should mess with allergies that peaked so fast," John said, using his better judgment.

"Oh, John. I have to know!"

"No you don't!" John pulled him to his feet.

"Etssch!" Sherlock gasps as he looks up. John is handing him a tissue.

"Blow," he says.

"Ugh," Sherlock groans, blowing a little bit.

Mary watches with a tad of jealousy. "I should get some allergy meds for you, Sherlock."

"But the caaaaase!" Sherlock whines like a child. John stares at him.

"For the love of-"

Sherlock had begun coughing. It was a itching, painful cough that seemed to rip from his lungs.

"Let's get out of here."

~

DONE

AHH!!! I love this! Haha! John and Mary treat him like a child xD It's so amazing!!

Random thought: I know they are going to be amazing parents haha

This was great! I agree with Seniorstatus, I love how John and Mary treat him, The whole thing was super cute! Thank you! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...