Sneeze Fetish Forum

All Time Low- Jack Barakat

Dylan

All Time Low <3 I hop you all like this, also, can you tell me how you think that Jack will react to Alex being all worried and stuff, also, shall he keep denying it? Or give in and have the boys look after him?

" JACK BARAKAT GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED."

What a lovely way to be woken up in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Alex, fully dressed and impatient as ever.

"Are you going to get up? Or am I going to have to pour water on you again?" he said.

" I will get up, give me a second! Also, I will get back at you for that." I retorted.

Alex thought that it would be funny to wake me up by pouring a bottle of freezing water on me yesterday. In winter. It was kind of cold.

I got out of bed and opened up oset, pulling out some black jeans and a t-shirt. Alex was still waiting for me by the door. I pulled a beanie over my surprisingly flat hair and started to walk over to him. Randomly, a sharp tickle materialized in my nose. My breath hitched and I sneezed four times in rapid succession, each time snapping in half at the waist.

"Heh...he'nxch...ha'txchu...huh...Hu'nxch... he'nxch" I sniffed, and went over to Alex, who was staring at me with a surprised look on his face.

" Are you ok? That was a lot of sneezes..." he said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" I said and followed Alex through to the main room, where I found Rian asleep on a rather comical looking Zack. We tried so hard not to laugh, but when Rian woke up he fell straight onto the floor... and we just couldn't help laughing at him. Zack was clutching his sides, and Alex and I were in peels of laughter. Even Rian was laughing at himself. Suddenly, I broke of coughing, and everyone stopped laughing abruptly. I was uncomfortably aware of how chesty it had sounded.

"Seriously Jack, are you ok? You really do sound awful..." Alex looked at me scepticaly.

"I already told you, I'm absolutely fine." I said.

"Sure..."

"Just A Tickle."

I don't want to cause the band any trouble, so I'll just sleep it off after the interview. Zack, Rian and Alex were still looking at me with THAT look.

"Don't look at me like that! I...heh... he'nxchu... ha'txch... hu'nxchu... he'nxch, damn it, ha'nxch" I sniffed congestedly, causing an automatic cough with a sound of crinkling paper. It really hurt, and I knew I just blew every chance of getting everyone to believe that I'm not sick.

"So, ummm, Jack are you sick?" Rian asked 'nicely'. Alex was still looking at me worriedly, and Zack's face was an exact copy of his.

w00t.gif ANOTHER HUSTLER!!!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

It must have been a coincidence, I just turned on Spotify and Somewhere in Neverland, my favorite song, came on and then I go to this site and I see your fanfic right at the top of recent topics!!!

I vote for denial and Jack reluctantly admitting he's sick to Alex and then have a whole bunch of JALEX!!!

OR, OR, OR, I don't think had ever been done, but have Rian and Zack be really concerned and have Alex be a complete germaphobe and at the last second, after everyone has been sick.. Alex comes down with the flu and then MAJOR JALEX!

JALEX <3 I LUXERY CRUISE IT <3 . not just ship, I luxery cruise it <3

JALEX JALEX LOTS OF JALEX PLEASE <3

Denial is great ^-^

Im really up for reading every piece of this fic.

:)

w00t.gif ANOTHER HUSTLER!!!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

It must have been a coincidence, I just turned on Spotify and Somewhere in Neverland, my favorite song, came on and then I go to this site and I see your fanfic right at the top of recent topics!!!

I vote for denial and Jack reluctantly admitting he's sick to Alex and then have a whole bunch of JALEX!!!

OR, OR, OR, I don't think had ever been done, but have Rian and Zack be really concerned and have Alex be a complete germaphobe and at the last second, after everyone has been sick.. Alex comes down with the flu and then MAJOR JALEX!

Hehe... Hi, nice to meet you....AND YOU LIKE GREEN DAY twitchsmile.gif

I really like that, I might put the two ideas together, say like Alex is really concerned and not completely a germaphobe, he can be like me and have a phobia of throwing up (weird phobia isn't it? It's also very specific, as in I can sort of write about it in very little detail without getting afraid) So when Jack has like a coughing fit and starts to get sick, Alex has a panic attack, whilst Zack and Rian help him and stuff.....

How does that sound if you don't mind with people throwing up? It'll only say something like "Jack ran to the toilet and got sick"

JALEX <3 I LUXERY CRUISE IT <3 . not just ship, I luxery cruise it <3 JALEX JALEX LOTS OF JALEX PLEASE <3 Denial is great ^-^ Im really up for reading every piece of this fic. :)

I'll HAVE to put Jalex in it....... I ship that <3 Yay! I'm so glad you like this turned.gif

Hehe... Hi, nice to meet you....AND YOU LIKE GREEN DAY

I really like that, I might put the two ideas together, say like Alex is really concerned and not completely a germaphobe, he can be like me and have a phobia of throwing up (weird phobia isn't it? It's also very specific, as in I can sort of write about it in very little detail without getting afraid) So when Jack has like a coughing fit and starts to get sick, Alex has a panic attack, whilst Zack and Rian help him and stuff.....

How does that sound if you don't mind with people throwing up? It'll only say something like "Jack ran to the toilet and got sick"

YES, YES I DO. I'm quite the Idiot and Hustler!!

I don't mind vomit, as long as you don't go into too much detail. Your example is fine.

I don't mind vomit, as long as you don't go into too much detail. Your example is fine.

God gud turned.gif I'll post more soon...

God gud turned.gif I'll post more soon...

Actually, after trying to write that Jack got sick, I got kinda scared, so I'm gonna stick with your idea of Alex Gaskarth- The Germaphobe biggrinsmiley.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Aw I love this, my favourite band and my favourite member! I hope they'll be more soon :)

Aw I love this, my favourite band and my favourite member! I hope they'll be more soon smile.png

There's quite a few All Time Low fics on here, so have a search for them :D

Aw I love this, my favourite band and my favourite member! I hope they'll be more soon smile.png

I swear there will be more sometime soon :3

There's quite a few All Time Low fics on here, so have a search for them biggrin.png

Definitely, I've found at least 5, including mine :)

There's quite a few All Time Low fics on here, so have a search for them biggrin.png

Definitely, I've found at least 5, including mine smile.png

I have a few. One with Jalex and the other just Alex

Thanks I've found them! I have a bit of luck in finding ATL things, I have about 24 collected over various sites!

Thanks I've found them! I have a bit of luck in finding ATL things, I have about 24 collected over various sites!

Wait are they all sneeze fics?

Can I have a few links if they are sneeze fics?

PM me when you get a chance!

Wait are they all sneeze fics?

Can I have a few links if they are sneeze fics?

PM me when you get a chance!

I have a few that are kind of sneese fics, most are just more sick ones but you can have them if you'd like.

I'm very new to this site, I don't know how to do that..

I have a few that are kind of sneese fics, most are just more sick ones but you can have them if you'd like.

Oh, then you can just put the links here if you want. Sick fics are the BEST!

Oh, then you can just put the links here if you want. Sick fics are the BEST!

Yes I totally agree!

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/534319/Alone-Together/ Jack is sick and his boyfriend Alex comes to take care of him.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/520391/Sick/ Alex is sick and Jack's there for him.

http://quirky-anecdote.livejournal.com/115961.html Jack's sick and Alex's not impressed by the 4am call.. Ends in Jalex.

http://lex-barakarth.livejournal.com/3414.html About how Alex had the flu in the UK last year.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/508177/Stomach-Flu/ Jack has stomach flu and Alex is being protective.

http://xgiggles520x.livejournal.com/1978.html#cutid1 Flykarth, Alex's is sick and whiny but Matt loves him.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/498741/Liquified-Candy-Canes/ Alex is sick and alone, Jack comes to the rescue.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/488532/Ive-Waited-Here-for-You/ Jack leaves a party to look after a sick Alex.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/424510/Its-Hard-To-Swallow/ Both Jack and Alex are sick.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/424509/Miles-From-Home/ Alex hides how bad he's feeling so him and Jack can have a nice night out..

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/418483/Stay-Please/ Alex is sick and Jack is having... problems.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/323192/Colds-and-Cuteness/ short, cute, fluff, Jack has a cute and Alex is laughing!

http://stillburningbright.deviantart.com/art/Sick-Jalex-One-shot-336642283 Alex and Jack are alone on the bus and Alex isn't feeling well and wants to cuddle.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/517214/The-Storm/1/ Not a real sick fic, slightly sneezey Alex but it's just so damn cute!

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/543383/Anchor-Down/1/ Sick Alex is a bitch.

http://alex-loves-atl.livejournal.com/541.html Alex is sick, so him and Jack eat ice cream and remember old times.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/445897/I-Cant-Not-Love-You/ More of an actual story than sick fic, if you want to sick to the chapters where Jack is sick starts at 17.

Hope you enjoy them :)

• 3 weeks later...

YES! I BOTHERED TO POST! twitchsmile.giftwitchsmile.giftwitchsmile.gif

​Only because I'm sitting in bed eating chocolate and being annoyed at my curly hair.

LE PART DEUX...

I sighed, knowing that if I gave in, they would baby me, and if I denied it, then I could get worse and still have to try hide it.

"Erm, I think it's just a cold, I'll be fine."

On hearing this, Alex turned white and mumbled something about getting a drink, then walked out the room. Rian and Zack looked at each other, and I knew there was something they weren't telling me.

"Whad is it Riad? Whad's wrong with Alex?" I wanted to know.

"Well... um, Alex is afraid of, well... getting sick. So you best leave him to calm down for a while before you go see him." Zack answered.

"I'b going to see hib. I don't care. Cheerio!" I got up to go see Alex, but a wave of dizziness engulfed me, and I put my hand to my head as I fell to the floor.

"JACK!! Alex, Jack just fainted! Get through here now!" Zack shouted. He lifted Jack onto the sofa, his strong muscles tensing. Rian pulled the blanket of the back of the other couch, throwing it over Jack.

"Alex! Are you ok?" Rian called into the kitchen. At that same moment, a very pale and shivery Alex walked into the living room, white knuckles clutching a glass of water. He passed it to Zack, who thanked him. Tilting Jack's head up, Rian held some smelling salts under his nose, watching carefully as Jack's nose twitched ever so slightly. Taking a tissue out the box on the table, he held it against Jack's nose.

"He'nxch...he'nxchu! He...ha'txchu...ha'tchnx! He'nxch!" Jack sneezed into the tissue that Rian held against his nose. Rian wiped Jack's nose, throwing the tissue into the bin.

"Ugh, sorry Rian..." Jack said, lacking his usual enthusiasm.

"Don't worry mate, I've dealt with worse." He said, remembering the time when Alex had bronchitis on tour.

"'Lex, you ok dow?" Jack asked.

"Hmm? Yeah, sorry about that, I just..." He broke off, as Jack nodded to show he knew why.

The rest of the day was spent with Zack fixing his guitar, and Rian rushing around after Jack, making sure he had enough tissues, and making him cups of coffee. Alex sat in his bunk, contemplating song ideas, and hoping that he didn't get sick. He don't know why, all he knew was that he hated getting sick.

___________IN THE EVENING, 10/11-ISH___________

All of a sudden, a loud sneeze could be heard from the living room. Alex wondered into the room to see if Jack was ok, only to find Jack sound asleep, and Rian sitting in the sofa next to him, rubbing his nose and looking sheepishly up at Zack, and now Alex.

HELLO PEOPLES!

Okay, I'm going to make Rian get sick, because I'm a nice person.

Any ideas for the way they could all sneeze? I made Jack sneeze multiples. I really want Someone to sneeze doubles, but only when they're sick, and with allergies they sneeze once.

Who shall I torture get sick next?

HELLO PEOPLES!

Any ideas for the way they could all sneeze? I made Jack sneeze multiples. I really want Someone to sneeze doubles, but only when they're sick, and with allergies they sneeze once.

Well I vote for Zack just so Alex gets surrounded with yummy sick people :D

HELLO PEOPLES!

Well I vote for Zack just so Alex gets surrounded with yummy sick people biggrin.png

Oh yes, right after Rian sneezes his head off on Zack.

This is gonna be fun to write!

Alex gets sick while everyone else is sick but he hides it so he can nurse everyone else back to health and not worry about one of them getting sicker because they tried to take care of him while they still were sick themselves and once two members of the band are better Alex passes out because of a high fever but not high enough to go to the hospital.

Alex gets sick while everyone else is sick but he hides it so he can nurse everyone else back to health and not worry about one of them getting sicker because they tried to take care of him while they still were sick themselves and once two members of the band are better Alex passes out because of a high fever but not high enough to go to the hospital.

This is just....wow...

You just saved me from having to think of what happens to Alex.

Also, this is gonna be good because I'm make Alex a germaphobe turned.gif

• 1 month later...

Oh looky, another fun thread to read. Heeheehee, this is very good so far. :)