Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN fanfic--Queen Elsa Part 3 Available!

PetalPunk

Yes! The is actually the first Frozen fic I've read, and let me say it def didn't disappoint! Love the sisterly love. And very well-written!

Yes! The is actually the first Frozen fic I've read, and let me say it def didn't disappoint! Love the sisterly love. And very well-written!

Oh why thanks so much! I loved writing this. I don't think I finished it, though it does end nicely...? I'm super busy so idk if I'll even continue. But thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does four months still count as "not anytime soon"? Because I'm still waiting, and if you don't update or someone doesn't reply after 90 days (I think...at least that's the rule on Documents on Fanfiction) the thread'll be closed!

Does four months still count as "not anytime soon"? Because I'm still waiting, and if you don't update or someone doesn't reply after 90 days (I think...at least that's the rule on Documents on Fanfiction) the thread'll be closed!

Yeah.... I haven't touched this story in ages. I'm sorry people are wondering for a another part, but idk if I'll ever write one. I'm so sorry. It ends on a slightly good note, right? Are you satisfied with the potential ending?

This feels like a satisfactory ending, but perhaps one more part could be made if one, Elsa is not completely recovered from her cold, or if somehow, Anna contracted it and started sneezing herself. Then that would feel like a satisfying ending to me.

OK People who are looking for a satisfied ending... would you all be ok with me sharing a very skeletonized outline of what I would have planned for the plot? Because I'd be happy to tell you what I had planned, but the motivation to actually write more is just not there. I'm sorry.

I’m very sorry, but I will not be continuing this story until further notice. But those of you who are wanting a synopsis of what happens next here it is:

Kristoff is in his room and Sven is itching for a snack.

Elsa wakes up from a fever dream and slips out of her room down to the living room.

Kristoff steps out of his room and immediately slips on Elsa’s icy trail she left behind.

He finds Elsa sitting in a chair, close to the fireplace trying to suppress her coughing and sneezing.

Kristoff asks if she’s OK and offers her more potion and guides her back to her room (carrying some carrots for Sven too).

Kristoff gives Sven his snack and then goes back to Elsa to check on her. He ends up sleeping on the floor, just to keep an eye on her.

The next morning Kristoff wakes up with a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat, but pushes it aside, as his only goal is to get Elsa feeling better. He hops on Sven and they travel back to the woods to get more potion from Grandpapi. While he’s there Grandpapi notices Kristoff’s unusual lack of enthusiasm and gives him his own potion to help him get well too.

Kristoff comes back with the meds and is now quite ill and Anna barely catches him as he plops down on Elsa’s bed after delivering the medicine.

Now Anna has to care for Kristoff.

[fantasize about Kristoff being all cute and sick with his husky voice and red nose]

OK that’s all I have. I’m sorry I don’t have the motivation to resurrect that skeleton into a human body, but I just can’t. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

It's ok, we understand. Sometimes it's hard to continue stories that you've written so long ago, but I do appreciate the update! Good job on your previous stories!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey...uh, it's been six months since you said the short version. Be sure to post when you feel like writing another part since I'm still validating.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yay this thread got bumped!! I remember reading this story awhile ago and really liking it. I thought I'd commented already but apparently not. So... bravo!!!!! :clapping2:

It's totally fine if you don't continue it. I really like it the way it is. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love your story, especially when Elsa begins to feel sick and start to sneeze uncontrollably. You did a great job :D