Sneeze Fetish Forum

~ Frozen : Elsa cold fic. ~

SpookyScarySkeleton

So hey. ;w;.

I'm going to write an Elsa cold fic.

The queen in Frozen.

sooo uhm hope you enjoy.. I don't really know how to write cold fics ;w;. so let's start.

*Also the movie belongs to uhm Disney not me *

Prologue : Elsa, Queen of Arendele catches a cold . (the irony is great

:P ) . She locks herself up in her room , like she did for most her life, to try to hide her cold from her dear sister Anna... . Also , when she sneezes she looses control of her powers so snow falls and/or ice comes out of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Queen Elsa woke with her nose running like a faucet and her throat sore.

She locked herself in her room even before the first sneeze, determined to hide this cold from Anna.

Elsa returned to her comfy bed with blue sheets then sneezed on her pillow "Ishuu Ishhuu" frosting her pillow as she sneezed.

Anna knocked at her door and said "Do you want to build a snowman?? Olaf needs a friend. It dosn't have to be a snowman"

Elsa replied "Go away Anna"

Anna said "Alright then" in a sad tone.

Anna skipped along to find Olaf and they went on a walk to go to Kristoff's cabin.

At the castle, Elsa suffered from a nasty cold still.

The Queen sneezed "Ishuu Ishieww" uncovered , her powers loose so it snowed in her room.

She sighed heavily, thinking it would be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Hum here's a female fic. Never thought I would write one... If you watched the movie I inserted a scene similiar to a scene in the movie

:P If you catch the reference, you rock. Anwyways enjoy or I hope whoever reads this enjoys :) . Where should I take it? and i'll go work on my Kristoff fic now :).

Cute!!! Love the irony with the snow queen getting a cold :)

I love this! Where I live we are supposed to get 5-12 in. of snow tonight (school is cancelled wooo!!) And my friend said she was going to call me at 3am and start singing that song. Haha I said ok that'll wake me up so I can go sing it to my parents haha.

Since you asked for ideas: Maybe she gets to Kristoff, and they go build a snowman or something, but Anna misses Elsa so they go back to eat lunch with her? And then maybe find out she's sick? Idk, but I really love the story so far!

Cute!!! Love the irony with the snow queen getting a cold smile.png

I love this! Where I live we are supposed to get 5-12 in. of snow tonight (school is cancelled wooo!!) And my friend said she was going to call me at 3am and start singing that song. Haha I said ok that'll wake me up so I can go sing it to my parents haha.

Since you asked for ideas: Maybe she gets to Kristoff, and they go build a snowman or something, but Anna misses Elsa so they go back to eat lunch with her? And then maybe find out she's sick? Idk, but I really love the story so far!

Awwwe thank you :) ! . I may continue it , yeh :)

Very cute, I have mixed feelings about the movie but I have a big lady crush on Idina Menzel, so I was thinking about writing an Elsa fic on a similar premise :q I'm always all for linking sneezing and supernatural powers going haywire.

Very cute, I have mixed feelings about the movie but I have a big lady crush on Idina Menzel, so I was thinking about writing an Elsa fic on a similar premise :q I'm always all for linking sneezing and supernatural powers going haywire.

Ah thank you :) Yeh I like when powers go haywire.

Yes write one, i'd love to see your work ! :)