Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doubles in the morning :3 (Self-Obs M)

SpookyScarySkeleton

Okay so I can't quote sadsmiley.gif

@DeathNoteOwner

Idunno if I am allowed to enter the chat room, but it'd be cool to chat smile.png

Yeah you're right, one of my friends wants to paint her hair black too, so maybe we're gonna buy the paint together and stuff

Haha I'll remember that smile.png

I do not know if I can pm you;o but just tell me when you are validated and I will :) .

Okay :) Thanks for the friend request, you're my first friend here :)

. Really? Haha I feel honoured to be your friend , you're quite rad and awesome :) haha

@DeathNoteOwner

Idunno if I am allowed to enter the chat room, but it'd be cool to chat smile.png

Yeah you're right, one of my friends wants to paint her hair black too, so maybe we're gonna buy the paint together and stuff

I do not know if I can pm you;o but just tell me when you are validated and I will :) .

Okay :) Thanks for the friend request, you're my first friend here :)

. Really? Haha I feel honoured to be your friend , you're quite rad and awesome :) haha

Wow uhm somehow I didn't get a notification so... late reaction xD

Thank you :) I feel honoured to be your friend too :D

@DeathNoteOwner

I do not know if I can pm you;o but just tell me when you are validated and I will smile.png .

Okay smile.png Thanks for the friend request, you're my first friend here smile.png

. Really? Haha I feel honoured to be your friend , you're quite rad and awesome smile.png haha

Wow uhm somehow I didn't get a notification so... late reaction xD

Thank you smile.png I feel honoured to be your friend too biggrin.png

Sok man .-. oh shoot I was told not to converse in like threads.. pm or something. anyways uhm just pm me if you can :)