Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm Lucky to Have You (Benedict Cumberbatch for ickydog2006)

matilda3948

MMMMMM. Yeah. Um. Yeah. Great Ben and your Martin was perfect, I could just picture him! I love it when the author gets it so right that you read it in the characters voices. Or maybe I just have their voices obsessively hardwired into my brain at the moment. Either way, Kudos!

It's just so... So GUH. SO GUH. Just mm. Mm mm mm. Man, I... I can't.

• 2 years later...

I'm sorry to keep dragging stuff out from years ago, but like between the new Sherlock season about to come out and Dr. Strange my Ben c feels are off the wall, can't get enough ugh <33

Benedict sneezing would kill me I think. I keep imagining if they made an episode of Sherlock where he was sick ..I don't know how I would handle that.

13 hours ago, kushamisukii said:

I'm sorry to keep dragging stuff out from years ago, but like between the new Sherlock season about to come out and Dr. Strange my Ben c feels are off the wall, can't get enough ugh <33

Benedict sneezing would kill me I think. I keep imagining if they made an episode of Sherlock where he was sick ..I don't know how I would handle that.

Aww you're sweet! Glad you liked it. I think that was my one and only RPF. I did start a new sci fi themed drabble thread this week and it starts with 2 Doctor Strange drabbles and I'm sure there will be more.

• 2 years later...

This was amazing! My birthday is next month so I was wondering if you could make a story somewhat like this but with Martin. That would be an amazing birthday gift!