Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you cover your sneeze even if you're alone?

ccv

No I do not and now that I know my girlfriend has this fetish I do not cover them if she is home with me either.

I only cover them out in public now.

You are a lucky guy! My SO will accommodate my fetish on occasion, but I think it would be smoking hot to be able to get her as fired up as she can get me whenever I want to.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoV

• slsabm

• Arty

• PetalPunk

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it is a bit different for me ASL as I am approaching this forum from a different angle than most.

I do not have the sneezing fetish but only my girlfriend does. I came here to learn a bit more about it. It *is* cool though that I can do this for her and if I have one brewing when we are both home I try to make sure I am in the same room as her.

I have my own fetishes to indulge so I'm sympathetic to hers.

I think it's only polite to cover when you sneeze in public, and I don't want people to see snot shooting out from my nose or anything, that would be embarrassing (I tend to have a wet, spraying sneeze).

When I'm alone, though (at home or when there's nobody around), I rarely cover

Always-yes-always with a handkerchief,preferably fully opened.

• 1 year later...

I always cover even when I'm alone because, oddly, it's more satisfying. It could be because I just don't like uncovered sneezes in general. I'd gross myself out if I didn't cover.

SAME, the "proper" way of sneezing for me is into my elbow

I cover in public but usually not when I'm alone, unless I'm in the car. I try to cover if it's safe because I spray all over the dashboard.

I always cover at home, I never have sneeze'd in public if I did I'd silently stifle it so nobody hears as I get embarrassed.

I always cover in public, and I prefer to just let them go when I'm alone, but sometimes I end up covering out of instinct since I think I'm more often than not in the presence of at least one other person when I feel a sneeze coming.

I cover my mouth all the time because I'm a germaphobe.

I try to cover both in public and when alone, but since I usually don't get a lot of warning it's kind of hit or miss. Heh. I make more of an effort in public.

I generally always cover in public, but I like to let them out at home especially when no one's around. Although sometimes I cover at home out of habit.

I cover with a tissue, a handkerchief, or just my hand (whatever is available) on the rare occasions that I sneeze in public- it does happen, but not very often.

In private, I usually sneeze uncovered. There may be a tiny bit of spray, but that doesn't bother me. There are obvious exceptions- if I'm cooking and I have to sneeze, I'll move away from the food and cover. If I have a cold and the sneeze is going to be in any way messy, I cover with a tissue.

I never know what to do in public I feel people will be like "eww" if I sneeze uncovered but if I cover it with my hands I also feel like people will be thinking "eww it's all over your hands now". Or maybe I'm just paranoid. :/

i have never sneezed in public but at home i cover with my hands out of habit, and i hate it when other people don't. i don't remember the last time i didn't cover i like the idea of it but i forget not to lol

I usually cover no matter where I am, but I'm actually quite embarrassed if I sneeze in public. Also, if I do sneeze uncovered when I'm alone, it's probably because I'm "working on a way to make it sound nicer" xD

Yeah, for me if I'm in public and I know I can't get away with a silent stifle I'll just usually have the sneeze go away. At home...no point in stifling if I don't care if anyone notices :)