Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think everyone at school has got a cold

serpentspass

This is such a good obs :D

Hehe... all I saw was Kellin, and I thought Kellin Quinn blushsmiley.gif:wub:

I wish Kellin Quinn would sneeze already!!! whoo.gif

. Dude same ! . I thought it was Kellin Quinn.. Ah *daydreams about the pretty boy sneezing * but really though I've written fics myself about Kellin Quinn sneezing.. The dream is alive .

This is such a good obs biggrin.png

Hehe... all I saw was Kellin, and I thought Kellin Quinn blushsmiley.gifwub.png

I wish Kellin Quinn would sneeze already!!! whoo.gif

Yes indeed if Kellin Quinn would sneeze...

I love your username smile.png

It would be heaven whoo.gif

Thanks turned.gif

This is such a good obs :D Hehe... all I saw was Kellin, and I thought Kellin Quinn blushsmiley.gif:wub: I wish Kellin Quinn would sneeze already!!! whoo.gif
. Dude same ! . I thought it was Kellin Quinn.. Ah *daydreams about the pretty boy sneezing * but really though I've written fics myself about Kellin Quinn sneezing.. The dream is alive .

Dude, you have Kellin Quinn tics??????? You actually have to post them. Like, HAVE to. I've been looking for one for forever!! And they would be awesome.....

This is such a good obs :D Hehe... all I saw was Kellin, and I thought Kellin Quinn blushsmiley.gif:wub: I wish Kellin Quinn would sneeze already!!! whoo.gif

Dude, you have Kellin Quinn tics??????? You actually have to post them. Like, HAVE to. I've been looking for one for forever!! And they would be awesome.....

I agree!

This is such a good obs biggrin.png Hehe... all I saw was Kellin, and I thought Kellin Quinn blushsmiley.gifwub.png I wish Kellin Quinn would sneeze already!!! whoo.gif

I agree!

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=50573

I'm sorry I cannot write very well.

I've improved (maybe worsened) since then.

Enjoy.

there is various parts :)

Please comment in the thread feedback.

This is such a good obs biggrin.png Hehe... all I saw was Kellin, and I thought Kellin Quinn blushsmiley.gifwub.png I wish Kellin Quinn would sneeze already!!! whoo.gif

I agree!

http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=50573

Enjoy.

there is various parts smile.png

I just fell in love with Kellin Quinn all over again. stunned.gif:wub:

Seriously, I very nearly died after reading that because you are absolutely amazing and included VIC FUENTES... AND PIERCE THE VEIL.... *DecidesToDieNowInstead*

I agree!

Enjoy.

I just fell in love with Kellin Quinn all over again. stunned.gifwub.png

Seriously, I very nearly died after reading that because you are absolutely amazing and included VIC FUENTES... AND PIERCE THE VEIL.... *DecidesToDieNowInstead*

.-. huehue ah hue.

Thank you<3

Don't die.

I agree!

Enjoy.

.-. huehue ah hue.

Thank you<3

Don't die.

No problem <3

I won't die, cos then I can't post my All Time Low fic that I'm working on, or the rest of the One Direction fic :3

I agree!

Enjoy.

.-. huehue ah hue.

Thank you<3

Don't die.

No problem <3

I won't die, cos then I can't post my All Time Low fic that I'm working on, or the rest of the One Direction fic :3

DUDE ALL TIME LOW

DID I READ ALL TIME LOW.

dude yes.

yes. post the atl fic.

k thanks

I agree!

Enjoy.

.-. huehue ah hue.

Thank you<3

Don't die.

No problem <3

DUDE ALL TIME LOW

DID I READ ALL TIME LOW.

dude yes.

yes. post the atl fic.

k thanks

Hehehe... I'll post it when I eventually finish the first part, and you can enjoy JACK BARAKAT being sneezy and stuffy and adorable ( even more than usual)

So, yeah... it'll be up in a few days, or maybe later if I manage to finish :)

I agree!

Enjoy.

.-. huehue ah hue.

Thank you<3

Don't die.

No problem <3

DUDE ALL TIME LOW

DID I READ ALL TIME LOW.

dude yes.

yes. post the atl fic.

k thanks

Hehehe... I'll post it when I eventually finish the first part, and you can enjoy JACK BARAKAT being sneezy and stuffy and adorable ( even more than usual)

So, yeah... it'll be up in a few days, or maybe later if I manage to finish smile.png

JACK

JACK

JACK

JACK

JACK

BEAR A CAT.

HOLY FRICK.

I need a sneezy Jack <3

.-. woah i got too excited.

oh & when u can pm. pm me oki

ur a cool kid

I agree!

Enjoy.

.-. huehue ah hue.

Thank you<3

Don't die.

No problem <3

DUDE ALL TIME LOW

DID I READ ALL TIME LOW.

dude yes.

yes. post the atl fic.

k thanks

So, yeah... it'll be up in a few days, or maybe later if I manage to finish smile.png

JACK

JACK

JACK

JACK

JACK

BEAR A CAT.

HOLY FRICK.

I need a sneezy Jack <3

.-. woah i got too excited.

oh & when u can pm. pm me oki

ur a cool kid

Just a smidge over excited XD