Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unbounded Connection (MxM)

Candy Dust

Tyler must take care of him but also he needs tosneeze more from Preston's dusty apartment *evil grin* good job

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• ebay34

• Sneeze999

• 4 months later...

In hope this amazing story hasn't been forgotten can't wait for an update

So sorry I haven't felt inspired about this story for ages, don't know why that happened. Hopefully I'll get around to updating it soon. thumbs_up.gif

In hope this amazing story hasn't been forgotten can't wait for an update

So sorry I haven't felt inspired about this story for ages, don't know why that happened. Hopefully I'll get around to updating it soon. thumbs_up.gif

Don't worry about it writers block happens to everyone

• 4 months later...
SneezingCosmos

I'm even happier that you commented on the story I uploaded, recently, so that I could know of you and find this story you wrote! What a lovely, budding, sneezy romance this has been :D I'll have to try looking for more of your works!

I'm even happier that you commented on the story I uploaded, recently, so that I could know of you and find this story you wrote! What a lovely, budding, sneezy romance this has been biggrin.png I'll have to try looking for more of your works!

Why thank you! I feel honored to be complimented by someone as talented as you. Truly awesome work. Unfortunately I haven't written much else, except for another one shot story I'm currently working on. Don't know if I'll post it though, lol. Thank you once again. :)

Omfg this was amazing. I rarely ever like allergies but the way you did it made it just amazing.

Wow thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed and liked it, I truly appreciate it. <3