Sneeze Fetish Forum

PetalPunk

You have a gem on your hands. This was a great story! I think the story doesn't need to be continued as all the creative genius was already sucked into it's creation. Just a thought ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PetalPunk

• rockbell

• MoonDuck

• Bgrace27

I want to thank you all for all the positive feedback.

I know all of you are wanting me to continue another story with Cade and Natalie.

I want you all to know it might take a little while. I have to be inspired, it can't be forced. Right now, ideas are floating around, but the full plot just isn't there...you know? I'm so close but it's just not ready to be written.

If you have any ideas for what Cade and Natalie can do please, I'd love to hear them. I've never written an allergy fic... sick fics kind of write themselves....

ideas... i remember reading a fic where a guy and a girl (both have allergies, makes it more interesting :P) go on a hike and they run out of allergy meds or something and one of them has their medicine start to wear off... and they're deep in the forest so sneezy torture on the hike back :D

ideas... i remember reading a fic where a guy and a girl (both have allergies, makes it more interesting tonguesmiley.gif) go on a hike and they run out of allergy meds or something and one of them has their medicine start to wear off... and they're deep in the forest so sneezy torture on the hike back biggrin.png

I'm thinking they go on vacation, that could be one of the activities they do :)

• 3 months later...

This was really good! I don't know if anyone has asked but Jack, May, Bassam, is there an a slight ATL theme here? :)

Would really like to see Natalie getting sick, her character was very vividly drawn! Felt like I'd gotten to know her, but just a personal

preference! Another option would be doing both - finishing this sick fic and also doing the Cade allergy one! Just a suggestion!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just so adorable. You made my day! I hope we see more of these characters...you are such a great writer!

• 2 weeks later...

This was really good! I don't know if anyone has asked but Jack, May, Bassam, is there an a slight ATL theme here? smile.png

I have no idea how I skipped over this comment. But yes, I have a slight ATL obsession. ;) I put those names in there on purpose :)

This was really good! I don't know if anyone has asked but Jack, May, Bassam, is there an a slight ATL theme here? smile.png

I have no idea how I skipped over this comment. But yes, I have a slight ATL obsession. wink.png I put those names in there on purpose smile.png

Aw no worries. I've read your ATL fics, and the Jalex one is my absolute favourite :D

I have no idea how I skipped over this comment. But yes, I have a slight ATL obsession. wink.png I put those names in there on purpose smile.png

Aw no worries. I've read your ATL fics, and the Jalex one is my absolute favourite biggrin.png

Oh, really? thanks. I'm thinking about uploading another part. this is an unfinished story :)

• 5 years later...

I went in and edited my own chapters, freeing them of all the typos. I haven't read any of my stories in years, and since I'm an editor now, I felt like I should try and edit my own (cringy) work. 
There is no new material to this story, but I did make some very slight adjustments, just minor details, but nothing major. 

Thanks for reading, and thanks again for all the positive feedback I got when I originally posted this. I really appreciate it. 

~Flower

4 minutes ago, Feo said:

I'm happy you edited so I could read this story! I liked it; thank you!

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading it. 

• 2 years later...