Sneeze Fetish Forum

SPN Drabble Thread

MaiMai

Still loving these!!! So cute how Sam was trying to stifle and hold back the sneezes until Dean realized that he was allergic, and then he finally let them go~

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaiMai

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• Sophie<3

• NorthernLady

Yay, so glad you liked it Sophie<3! And feel better soon :hug:

If anyone else has requests, please feel free to ask!! ^_^

55 - Smile

Word count: 184

For hours now they had been sat in a tense silence, neither daring to look at the other.

Sam knew Dean was furious with him, and Dean knew Sam was fuming with him; but neither said anything. Sam continued typing away at his laptop, and Dean swung lazily on his chair.

The thing that eventually broke the stony quiet was Sam sniffling periodically, a sound that annoyed the heck out of Dean on a good day and sure as hell wasn’t helping now. Without looking at his brother, Dean spoke up through gritted teeth.

“Sam, would you-”

“hehh’EHSHCHEWW!”

A sickening thud accompanied the explosion, making Dean jump. He looked up to see Sam hunched over and clutching at his head in pain.

“What the-?”

“Hit bmy head od the table” Sam grumbled bitterly, refusing to meet Dean’s eyes. He dropped his hands and went back to the laptop, giving an involuntary yelp with the movement. The elder rolled his eyes and got up.

“C’mere, let me take a look”.

Dean was still pissed with Sam. But he couldn’t suppress a small smile of amusement.

118 - Speed

Word count: 143

They wouldn’t have ended up in this condition if Dean hadn’t insisted on hunting when he was so obviously sick.

The ghost had come up on them from behind, and it shouldn’t have been that difficult to ward it off. But stuffy and sneezy as he had been Dean had been too slow, and now they were paying the price.

But even as his several fractured ribs screamed in protest as Sam reached across to pass his brother yet another tissue, he just couldn’t be angry. Not when Dean looked so damn pathetic, flushed and shivering and sniffling curled up miserably beneath one of the thin motel blankets.

“Sabby?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you g-goig t-hhuh-ehh’hhHTSHUHhh! hHuh’EHSHUHHh!” Dean paused to sniff pitifully.

“Are you goig to kill bme?” Sam smiled affectionately at him, handing him the whole box of tissues this time.

“No. Not yet”.

These are just wonderful ^_^

I love the banter between these two :lol:

I'm also in love with the thought of an allergy to Christmas trees :twisted1:

“What the-?”

“Hit bmy head od the table” Sam grumbled bitterly, refusing to meet Dean’s eyes. He dropped his hands and went back to the laptop, giving an involuntary yelp with the movement. The elder rolled his eyes and got up.

“C’mere, let me take a look”.

I think I just had an awwgasm. This is the absolute cutest thing ^_^

MaiMai, you spoil us with these drabbles :wub:

Edited by PuddinPop

*raises hand* uhm I may have a request.. Okay so we all know how Dean seems to want to keep a "Tuff guy" image and he's stubborn... Well here's the scenario. Sammy takes home a kitten while Dean was out at the store or at someone's home solving a case(wichever). Then Dean comes home to find Sammy playing with a kitten, smirking at Sam's cute happiness to have a new companion , Dean hides his cat allergy from Sam for two reasons.. 1. Sam mustn't know that all it takes to make Dean a sneezy venerable mess is a helpless adorable furry creature. And 2. He does not want to kill Sam's new happiness since lately Sam has been depressed and stuff.. (For reasons you can create since you are the writer). Anyways, can you work with that?. Basically to sum up the senerio, Sammy gets a kitty and Dean has cat allergy's he tries to hide. And eventually Sam figures out that Dean is allergic to cats. :) . Dean dean dean <3. Oh and I really liked both drabbles :)

Edited by DeathNoteOwner

*raises hand* uhm I may have a request.. Okay so we all know how Dean seems to want to keep a "Tuff guy" image and he's stubborn... Well here's the scenario. Sammy takes home a kitten while Dean was out at the store or at someone's home solving a case(wichever). Then Dean comes home to find Sammy playing with a kitten, smirking at Sam's cute happiness to have a new companion , Dean hides his cat allergy from Sam for two reasons.. 1. Sam mustn't know that all it takes to make Dean a sneezy venerable mess is a helpless adorable furry creature. And 2. He does not want to kill Sam's new happiness since lately Sam has been depressed and stuff.. (For reasons you can create since you are the writer). Anyways, can you work with that?. Basically to sum up the senerio, Sammy gets a kitty and Dean has cat allergy's he tries to hide. And eventually Sam figures out that Dean is allergic to cats. :) . Dean dean dean <3. Oh and I really liked both drabbles :)

Yay another request!! (I love filling other peoples' prompts :laugh: ) Yep I can definitely work with that! Cute scenario ;)

I know I'm a little late for this but...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMYYYYYYYYY! ALLLLERRRRRGIC SAMMMMMMMYYYYYY!

(He's my favourite Sammy.)

*Rereads 'Christmas eve' about a million times*

Hahaha... :) That's precisely what I felt like when I read "Impatience"!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMY....!!! SIIIIICCCKKKKK SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMYYYYYY!!!!" <3<3<3

Yay, so glad you liked it Sophie<3! And feel better soon :hug:

If anyone else has requests, please feel free to ask!! ^_^

So glad you wrote it! :) And thanks, my boyfriend came over last night, now I'm all better! (:

Hm... you said 'anyone else', I guess that means I don't get a second request, huh? Tough luck... :/ ^^

On the odd chance that you like taking requests a lot and also like this scenario... Sammy and Dean are both sick, but they have a job to finish and they are desperately fighting over who is sicker and who should go do it. They could also fight about who got who sick and... I don't know how to end it. Either both stay or both go, I'd say. What do you think? I don't want to come across as greedy, but your writing is so awesome, I can't help but want more haha...Take everyone else's requests and your own ideas first, though, alright? And if you don't like the idea, then don't mind greedy lil Sophie, okay? ;)

Hahaha... smile.png That's precisely what I felt like when I read "Impatience"!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMY....!!! SIIIIICCCKKKKK SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMYYYYYY!!!!" <3<3<3

Yay, so glad you liked it Sophie<3! And feel better soon hug.gif

If anyone else has requests, please feel free to ask!! happy.png

So glad you wrote it! smile.png And thanks, my boyfriend came over last night, now I'm all better! (:

Hm... you said 'anyone else', I guess that means I don't get a second request, huh? Tough luck... :/ ^^

On the odd chance that you like taking requests a lot and also like this scenario... Sammy and Dean are both sick, but they have a job to finish and they are desperately fighting over who is sicker and who should go do it. They could also fight about who got who sick and... I don't know how to end it. Either both stay or both go, I'd say. What do you think? I don't want to come across as greedy, but your writing is so awesome, I can't help but want more haha...Take everyone else's requests and your own ideas first, though, alright? And if you don't like the idea, then don't mind greedy lil Sophie, okay? wink.png

You definitely get a second request! :D Request as much as you want, I really like working with other peoples' ideas! And let me know if you have any more ^_^

I hope this is alright, DeathNoteOwner! ^_^ It did turn out a bit longer than I was intending it too, but hopefully that won't be a problem! :P

86 - Secret

Word count: 764 ( :lol: )

Dean had known that something was different when Sam had met him at the door. He’d been out buying food to replenish their rapidly dwindling supplies, and had run into his brother the instant he had gotten back.

“Dean, I know you don’t really like animals, but…can we keep her?”

Though truthfully, it hadn’t just been the anxious greeting. From the moment he had walked through the door the very air itself had been torture, as though it had been designed for the sole purpose of inflicting agony upon his poor sinuses. As though every ticklish, tormenting breath he had taken was buzzing and thriving with allergens.

Now said allergen was being practically shoved in Dean’s face, in the form of a tiny, spectacularly fluffy grey kitten.

“I think she’s a stray; I’ve been feeding her for a while and…please? Can we?”

Dean was fully prepared to say no to Sam, and insist that he put the thing back where he had found it. But one look at his brother’s delighted grin and he just couldn’t.

It had been so long since he had seen Sam genuinely smile; all the crap with the trials had really taken it out of him, and Dean wasn’t going to be the one to wipe that smile away. Even if he was required to practically martyr himself to keep it there.

“Yeah, you can keep her” he said with a roll of his eyes. Sam looked so overjoyed that he almost burst out laughing.

“What shall we name her?” Dean shrugged, making a conscious effort not to scrub at his nose. It was rapidly becoming a struggle to prevent the inevitable, and what he really needed to do was get away from the thing.

Sam burbled on about names and collars and whatever the hell else; Dean wasn’t really paying much attention. His eyes were beginning to tear up, and he was well aware that soon he was going to be sniffling mess.

“Dean? What d’you think?”

He looked up as Sam addressed him, realising that his brother was watching him expectantly.

“Oh, yeah, that’s, um, gr-hhh­-great. I’m gonna take the stuff out to the k-kitchen, so-”

With that Dean left the room as quickly as he could without actually sprinting.

He dumped the bags somewhere along the way to his room, relieved to reach the blessedly kitten-free area.

“hheh’NGXT!-hh’XGT!-huhh’GKT!-ehh’GTCHhh! huuhh-hhh-hHuh’hNXGT!”

Dean groaned congestedly, pressing a hand to his now aching head. He stumbled to the bathroom and searched through the medicine cabinet, painfully stifling a few more rounds of sneezing as he did so.

His search yielded nothing, however, and he was forced to conclude that they had no allergy medications.

“Faaahhh-Fadtastic-huuh’HTSHUUHHhh!”

By the next morning it had gotten more difficult. Dean hadn’t had time to buy any allergy meds, and he sure as hell wasn’t going to ask Sam to buy them for him; he was determined to keep his allergy a secret from his brother at any cost.

Eventually he ended up retreating to his room once again to escape the rest of the allergen-strewn house.

Dean told himself it was only a temporary break; a chance to pull himself together. He was Dean freaking Winchester, and he was not about to be taken down by a purring bundle of fluff.

There was soft mewing from the doorway, and Dean glanced up to find the offending bundle of fluff gazing at him affectionately. Instinctively he moved back, but the kitten just came closer.

“Doh, dabbit, get away” he moaned as she jumped up onto his lap, clearly intending to settle down for a nap. The sudden proximity was too much for Dean, and seconds later he was caught in the throes of a violent fit.

“hHuh’NGKT!-heeh’GKT!-hhh’NXGT!-huhh’NGXT!-hhhuh-hhh-Hhuh’hhhrTHSHHHhhehh!”

Dean managed to tip the kitten from his lap and stumble away in a pause between the sneezing.

“hhhr’CHSHHhhhh! eeehh’TSHUUUuhhhh! hep’kkKSSHHHhhh!”

“Dean?”

He lifted his head hesitantly to see Sam standing in the doorway, watching him with the cat in his arms.

Damn.

“You alright?”

“Y-Yeah, I’mb f-hhhuhh-fide, j-just-uuHHh’SHHHUhhehh!

If Dean hadn’t been quite so preoccupied with his unruly sinuses at that moment, he would have seen the realisation dawning in Sam’s eyes.

“You’re allergic”.

“Wh-hhh’KTSHUHHhhhsh!-What?”

“Bless. You’re allergic. To the cat. Dean, why didn’t you tell me? I wouldn’t have insisted on keeping her if I had known-”

Dean held up a hand to stop him, rubbing at his nose and snuffling.

“She bmade you h-happy-eeh’ttTSHUhhhhh! Ugh. Did’t wadt t-to-huhh’TSHEEWWww! hhh’CHHSHHHhhh!”

Sam smiled a little sadly at his brother.

“Bless you. C’mon. Let’s get you some meds”.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE <3 This brought me so much happiness <3 :)

I love this so much <3

:)

Yes you have written my request even more beautifully than expected, well done ! :) and in such a short period of time. What a talent you have for writting Miss MaiMai ! :)

<3<3DeanDeanDeanAllergicDeandijasiudjusaiduh<3stun.gifclapping.gifyes.gifthumbsup.gifworshippy.gif I bow to you for your incredible writting skills.

Yay I'm so glad you like it DeathNoteOwner! :D You too Always-a-Ginger! ^_^

Anyway, here's the next one...

107 - Not Crying Yet

Word count: 406

It’s funny, the little ways in which your life changes with the absence of that one person. Tiny ways, really. But somehow…significant.

For Dean it was the same; the miniscule altercations and reminders in his day to day life that brought back the absence of his brother with a pang.

Like the automated text messages he had set up on his phone to notify him of the daily pollen count.

“Is that really necessary?” Sam asked, chuckling and rolling his eyes exasperatedly.

“Just in case, Sammy. You can’t remember everything”.

Then there was the huge stack of tissues in the Impala. Every time Dean was looking for a particular tape or sorting through his weapons, he would inevitably come across another box.

“eehhh-hehh-hHeh’ttsSHYEEWWw! hep’SHIEEWWWw!”

“Geez, Sammy. Bless you” Dean said, sighing as he handed his brother yet another tissue, “We might as well keep a constant supply in here. You need to stop for more?”

Sam nodded, snuffling miserably into a sleeve.

“Pleehhhh-please-hih’yYSHEWWWwsh!”

When Dean returned from the gas station with his arms laden with vast amounts of tissues, Sam laughed so much he set himself coughing and practically hyperventilated.

“What are all those for? How mbady?” he asked with a chuckle once he had regained his breath.

“Constant supply. I’m not takin’ any chances with the dash”.

And then the packets of cough drops, tucked into every pocket of every jacket and pair of jeans he owned.

“Hey, croaky. You doin’ alright over there?” Sam shifted and groaned, the sound scratchy and husky.

“Jesus”.

“What?”

“Dude, you sound like a banshee with a headcold”. Dean chuckled and smirked at the somewhat half hearted bitch-face Sam turned on him.

“Jergk”.

“Bitch”.

Worst of all, the thing that made his brother’s absence the hardest; Sam always knew how to make Dean feel better. Whether it was rubbing away the aches in his shoulders after a long hunt or making him tea just the way he liked it when he was sick or down, Sam always knew how to make it better. John tried, but it just wasn’t the same.

Maybe this was why Dean missed him so much when he was shivering under the thin motel blankets, no comforting presence nearby to warm him up.

“hheh’TSHUUHhhssh!”

No one to pass him tissues and give him quiet reassurance.

“huHh’CHHSHUUHhh! hp’kKSHUHHhh!”

More importantly, no Sam.

Dean Winchester did not cry.

But perhaps this time he would make an exception.

Popped by to tell you how much I am LOVING these drabbles~! Keep up the wonderful work :D

Aww, thank you so much everyone! :blush:

This one is for Sophie<3's second request, I hope you enjoy it! ^_^ (There may also be a continuation to come... ;) )

66 - Power Games

Word count: 330

“I’mb dot goi’g out id th-that! It’s r-raidi’g add I-huhhh-I’mb-hehh’hrrTSHHHuuhhh!” Dean snuffled and rubbed at his nose with a pitiful little cough, “-I’mb sigk” he finished with a pout.

Sam huffed exasperatedly, snuffling into the layer of tissues that he had clamped to the lower portion of his face.

“Well I’mb d-dot ghhhhh-go-heihhh-ihih! heHhh’iitSSHEEeeww!-goi’g eeehhh-either. I’mb s-sigk-eehh!-t-too-ehh’yyshcCHEEWWw!”

Dean scowled and tugged the blankets further up around himself, partially uncovering Sam. His brother frowned and made vain attempts to snatch them back. They struggled for a moment, each fighting for custody over the quilt, until Sam burst into a fit of coughing.

Taking the opportunity whilst he was preoccupied, Dean yanked the blankets away from Sam bad temperedly.

“We wouldd’t eved be fighti’g about this if it wasd’t for your crappy ibbude systeb” he grumbled. Sam stared at him incredulously.

“I wouldd’t eved be sigk if you didd’t suuhhh-sdeeze od e-everthi’g-iih’sshhcCHEEWWww!”

“Well I wouldd’t be sigk if you didd’t indsist od s-sdnuggli’g uuuhh-hhHh’sssHCHHHhh! ep’KKSSHHhhh!-ubp to bme ligke a kid whed you dod’t feel well. So obviously ode of us is wro’g”.

They glared daggers at each other, their locked gazes soon breaking apart when Sam turned away to partially stifle several more damp sneezes.

“Besides, I’mb sigker” Dean muttered darkly, muffling a series of throaty coughs into a corner of the blanket.

“What?! Doh you’re dnot!”

“Yeah I friggi’d amb! Tebp of thirty-eight poidt three” he replied, brandishing a thermometer at Sam.

“I’mb dnot goi’g to be bmuch help either. I’mb sdeezi’g too bmuch to e-eved-hheh-b-be able t-to-hehhh’iiHSHEEHHhh!-hold the shovel” the younger retorted.

Dean rolled his eyes and seconds later received a crumpled bundle of tissues to the head.

“Dude! Stobp throwi’g your disgusti’g tissues at b-bme-hehh’HRSHHUUhhh!”

With a shiver Sam folded his arms.

“We cad’t just sit here. Ode of us has to go”. Dean sighed, looking as if what he was about to say was against his better judgement.

“Fide. We both go. Agreed?”

“Agreed” Sam replied somewhat grudgingly.

More importantly, no Sam.

Dean Winchester did not cry.

But perhaps this time he would make an exception.

Ouch, my feelings :cry:

These just keep better and better ^_^

Love love love :heart:

Omg, MaiMai! I luv you sooo much, girl! Thanks a ton! Your writing is so awesome and your drabbles make me soo happy! (: Especially when they were written just for me! <3

PS: Sorry, I would write more, but my boyfriend's on my lap right now! O.o I'm such a daredevil! He doesn't even know about the forum and still I decided to go on here with my phone while he's cuddling on my lap! Haha...

Awww they're so grumpy and cute!

Also... temperature reading that I don't have to translate! I actually don't think that's ever happened before!

It's so nice to hear that you liked it so much, Sophie<3! happy.png

Also... temperature reading that I don't have to translate! I actually don't think that's ever happened before!

Yay for British temperature readings!! biggrin.png I should have changed it, really, but I forgot and Fahrenheit confuses the heck out of me... tonguesmiley.gif

Anyway! I have a few more drabbles. happy.png

120 - Mission Accomplished

Word count: 100

Dean knows that Sam’s struggling with it.

And Dean also knows that it’ll all be much easier if he just gets it over with.

But his brother is far too stubborn to do that. He’ll keep fighting it until the last possible second.

There comes a time, though, when it just gets ridiculous. And Dean is forced to take matters into his own hands.

“hhh’kktCHEWWw!-nn’KSHEWW!-tthiSHHHUhh! Dean!! Stop shining that thing in my damn f-hhh-face-yihh’ttshEEW!”

“Oh, sorry, Sammy. Accident” he replies as he lowers the beam of the torch.

Though Sam looks pissed with him, he knows it helped.

Mission accomplished.

3 - Midnight Whispers (totally pointless and fluffy but hey tonguesmiley.gif )

Word count: 226

“Deand…?”

Castiel was so close that the whisper of his words was enough to frighten Dean awake.

“Jesus, Cas! What the hell?!” he exclaimed in terror, starting. The angel gave him a bemused look.

“I was whisperi’g so as to not wagke Sab…” he replied, still in a quiet murmur but thankfully from less of a proximity this time.

Dean sighed exasperatedly.

“Cas, when you whisper, you don’t…never mind. What are you doing here?”

“I thidk sombethi’g is wro’g with bmy vessel” Castiel said quietly, shivering and looking at him with wide, anxious eyes.

At the shiver Dean frowned and got up slightly unsteadily to place a hand against Castiel’s forehead. He sighed again and shook his head.

“There’s nothing wrong with you, Cas; you’re just sick” he said gently.

“I-I’mb…sigck…?-hhih’TSHYUUUu!”

“Yep, definitely sick. And you need to get some rest” Dean replied softly, leading Castiel over to the vacated bed as he sniffled.

“Why…?”

“That’s what humans do when we’re sick” he explained with a slight smile. Castiel nodded tiredly and allowed himself to be tucked in. He coughed roughly a few times and curled up with another shiver.

“Dod’t feel good…” he mumbled pitifully, looking up at Dean with tired eyes.

“I know, Cas. You’ll be fine after some rest; I promise”.

Over in the opposite bed Sam smiled, listening to their whispered exchange.

Edited by MaiMai

Cas is so cuuuuuute when he doesn't understand things! And Dean is so cute to help him!!

And photicSam!! Yessss. I always love it. I feel like everyone's jumped on that bandwagon... (who even started it? such a long time ago... Oddity or JJ or somebody... thank you...)