Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animated Movies, Cartoons, and Superheros

Arty

• 1 month later...

Hi there!!! And welcome! XD im working on ur sonicxTails bro love with a side of hurt/comfort.

Hello my lovely friends :love: so I wanted to know what animated movie, cartoon, or superhero would you like me to write about. Im taking down requests (Even though I have other stories to finish. :sweatdrop: I really do not mind doing requests for others.

So just let me know the following:

The fandom in the cateogory mentioned above

Pairings: ( I :heart: yaoi so if you want that let me know:))

The sneezer

(Ok for now Im only doing oneshots but if u want chapters please let me know how many ok? Also, this is for anyone who wants sick males in animated movies, cartoons, and superheros.Im also an artist so again if want a drawing in said cateogories, please let me know kay?)

movie : Monsters Inc... (Maybe Mike became allergic to his best friend(Sully)'s fur and uhm multiple chapters to finding out what is chasing him to sneeze) or ADVENTURE TIME ! (I just got a Finn hoodie and I'm Finn everyday right now . But see yeh make Finn be allergic to flowers thanks). Uhm probly the second one or maybe both. Do draw me something. Oh and uhm.. Marshall LeexFinn :)

*edit* I forgot to mention Spider-Man! Can't get enough of him<3 make him sneeze and his powers go nuts.

*edit* I forgot to mention Spider-Man! Can't get enough of him<3 make him sneeze and his powers go nuts.

Ok hon. How about i draw u spider man with his powers going crazy. Because i only do cold related stuff...do u mind if he's sick? Ok for ur other request. Im not familar with adventure time though i can look it up for u deayh-chan. Now for the monster inc one. I dont do allergy fics.

HOWEVER....

I can make an exception. This one time. :heart:

Ok hon. How about i draw u spider man with his powers going crazy. Because i only do cold related stuff...do u mind if he's sick? Ok for ur other request. Im not familar with adventure time though i can look it up for u deayh-chan. Now for the monster inc one. I dont do allergy fics.

HOWEVER....

I can make an exception. This one time. :heart:

. Thank you and all that is perfectly fine :)
  • 1 month later...

Series: How To Train Your Dragon

Pariings: Hiccup/Astrid

Sneezer: Astrid

If you're open to writing female sneezes, that is.

Edited by Pseudosneeze

Series: How To Train Your Dragon

Pariings: Hiccup/Astrid

Sneezer: Astrid

If you're open to writing female sneezes, that is.

Well...this is only for males...sorry...unless hiccup is the sneezer and sick. The caregiver can be and gender but the sneezer is male. Im sorry!!! D: