Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Mortal Instruments ( M . Maybe F)

SpookyScarySkeleton

So I see their is a lack of Alec/Jace sneezing. Lets get to it! Setting : City Of Glass (I'm about at the third part so I just saw the Wayland's home. Also maybe *spoiler alerts*. ) continue reading now if you feel like reading it still knowing their may be spoilers. ------------------------------------------------------ Jace woke up sneezing numorous times into his hand almost spraying the body sprawled across his lap. "HATCHA HATCHA" his sneezes violently rocking his body as loud as his persanality & much like a shadow hunters strength . Alec opened his blue eyes taking In the dusty library . Then looked up at Jace & murmured a "Salud" . The blonde chuckles & said "Can you even bless a nephlim?. Thank you though" he scruffed the other boy's dark hair. ------------------------------------------------------------------His laughter only their for a small time until his facial features scrunched up & his ragged breaths vibrated against Alec's back . The blue eyed male looked up at the blonde as he sneezed "HATCHA HATCHA" the spray & force of it unfortunately hitting Alec directly In the face. The dark haired male wiped his face making a face of disgust. Jace then said "oops dust is getting to me". They sat In the Wayland's manor for a while until they went back to the Penhallow's glassy elegant castle. ------------------------------------------------------ Notes : Uh sorry if I got the name wrong last sentence . It is the place where the shadow hunters & lightwood's stay after they teleport to Allicante (City of glass). I red it in French also. Enjoy :). I ship Alec & Jace c: