Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mihashi's Tiny Sneeze (Oofuri)

jano

Hi! This is my first fanfiction on this site. It's from the anime Ookiku Furibatte, or Oofuri for short. Basically, think Free! Iwatobi Swim club, but instead it is baseball XD

As I walked to the dugout, I fought the urge to sneeze. I had felt it in my nose for the entire practice, and masked it by coughing. By now my nose started to run and I decided...one little sneeze couldn't hurt... I relaxed my face, and my mouth opened a little. "Haah... ha-" I was cut off when a voice screamed, "MIHASHI!"

I heard it all the way from across the field. Naturally, I flinched. It was none other than Abe-kun... He could be really scary at times.

"Ah...yes Abe-kun?" Hopefully he would not notice my hoarse voice. I was just getting over a cold from the weekend, and I did a pretty good job of covering it up. Well, except for now.

"How many times have I told you to not come to school if you're sick? You're not supposed to over exert yourself!" Teeth chattering, I tried to raise my voice to speak, but he cut me off.

"Don't give me any crap on not being sick either. I could hear your coughing all the way from the batting box." I could feel the faint tickling in my nose from before return with full force. Oh, it would add insult to injury if I sneezed now! Abe-kun would be truly mad... Just the thought of that brought tears to my eyes, though I wasn't sure if that was from fear or the effort of holding in my sneeze. He sighed and took off his hat. "Don't you have any common sense..."

I squinted as the tickle spread further back into my nose. "Ah...Abe k-kun..." I couldn't figure out what was worse, this feeling in my nose or the fact that I was about to sneeze right infront of him!

Abe shook his head. "Whatever it is, spit it out already. You've got to get back to the mound.

"Hhntchii!" Oh no! I couldn't hold it in... My eyes welled up automatically, and I thought he was going to yell.

Instead of enraged, he looked taken aback. "Did you just... Was that a sneeze?"

Tajima poked his head into the dugout. "Ha ha! Mihashi that's so cute!"

"What's so cute?" Oh great, Hanai was here too... I involuntary hid my face in my hands.

"He just sneezed! It was so small and cute, like a mouse's sneeze!"

"Have you ever even heard a mouse sneeze," Hanai said exasperatedly.

"Well, no, but if I did, it would sound like that! Wasn't it cute, Abe?"

There was a silence. I peeked from behind a finger...he was...blushing?!

"Y-yeah...it was..." He jammed his hat on and quickly climbed out of the dugout.

"What was that all about?" asked Tajima, with his head to the side.

Yeah... What was that all about?

---

A little snippet from a day of practice. Hope you all enjoyed!

I haven't actually watched Big Windup, but I've heard some good things and I might pick it up. Cute snippet btw! <3

Ah thank you so much! I was afraid it was too short. But I'm glad you liked it! And I really suggest you watch it, there's an episode where Mihashi is sick or something (no sneezes but he has a fever ^_^)

• 5 months later...