Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request for DeathNoteOwner: Elijah Goldworthy: Can't come see you(Elijah G and Clare)

24Me

I am SO SORRY this took so long to get up here. I looked this up because I had no knowledge of it, and saw that Clare had cancer. I've lost a lot of people to that, so it made me uncomfortable to write it-I put her in remission.

I own none of the characters!

In this, Eli has a cold and doesn't want to visit Clare because he thinks she's still weak from the chemo and all, but Clare thinks she's fine. It's told from Elijah's POV.

I woke up at 1:30 -a.m. Feeling like crap. At first, I thought maybe it was from the issues I had last night-the Bipolar disorder had swung from giddy to depressed, as usual. No, no, I was definitely getting sick. Crap. Rolling over, I grabbed my phone and texted Clare, my girlfriend. We had had plans to go see a movie, but no WAY was that happening now. Sure, it had been two years since she went into remission, but I wasn't going to risk putting her immune system into overdrive. Knowing Clare was probably up right now reading or writing some poetry, I texted her.

Hey, baby, gonna have to cancel-I'm sick.

I hit send just as a sneeze doubled me over.

"HAAAASHOOOOO!" I grabbed my aching head and squinted at the screen. Sure enough, a little ding announced the blurb on the screen.

Aw, poor mister green eyes. Should I come take care of you?

NO! Stay away-you shouldn't catch this.

Honey, I can take care of myself. Now, is it cold, flu?

I think the flu. I'm sneezing, everything hurts, and I've got a sour stomach.

I knew Clare would be able to sympathize. I had spent months by her side, rubbing her back as she suffered from the chemo.

Awww! Poor Eli! :( suck on a lemon and drink some ginger ale, kay?

Sure thing. Thanks, Clare!

Yep. I'm calling you.

I laughed, which turned into a quick, painful series of coughs that Clare caught the tail end of.

"Wow, Eli! You don't sound good at all!" I shrugged.

"I'b ndot feelindg the besd, so ndo surprise there." Clare laughed on the other end. I turned away from the phone and sneezed.

"HASHOI! HASHIO! HAAAASSSHOOOOOOO! Ugh..." Clare had stopped laughing.

"Oh, Eli, bless you, bless you, bless you! Does your poor little nose tickle?" I put on my most pitiful voice.

"Yeeaaahh." That made Clare laugh too, and I sneezed again.

"HAAASHOO! HAAAASHOOO! HRSHOO!"

"Bless you triple again. Now, get some sleep-call me when you're up for date night."

"I will. Love you, Clare."

"Love you, Eli."

I hope this was okay!

This made me feel so hot it's insane o-o. Like wut this is so beautiful like pls. Pls , pls continue. (My name's "Elijah" too ironically , as my favourite character is ). Such a wonderful Surprise l love it <3 thank you x10000000