Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes :D

♥Audrey♥

"It's time to get up!" I heard my older sister say.

I yawned and stretched, getting up. Then I remembered. Today was the day of my date with Mike! (Dun dun DUN!! :D)

I walked out of my room and remembered something else...

***FLASHBACK***

"Whoo-hoooooo!!" I heard my older sister yell as she skated across the sidewalk around the lake.

I was following her when I felt myself slip. I panicked, accidentally doing a very painful split, then tumbling into the cold water.

"Sam!" (Samantha) I heard my sister yell faintly. I could barely hear her over my concentration to swim up, but I couldn't. My Velcro knee pads we tied together and I couldn't untie them. I tried, I tried hard, but soon the lack of air in my wheezing lungs overwhelmed me with burning pain.

I felt the pain go away suddenly. My body went numb. Everything almost seemed to stop like in a movie. I looked around.

(CONTINUE)

Nothing was moving. I felt lightheaded, then everything went black.

"Sam... Sam... Sam..." I heard a voice.

"Come to me, Sam..." I turned my head. There was something soft.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in my own bed. It was 2 in the morning and I realized the voice must have been hours ago and my sleep had went by quickly. I yawned and went back to sleep.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I sat down at the table for breakfast when a small tingle creeped up my nose. I sniffled to take away the feeling, I wasn't allowed to sneeze at the table. It wasn't "Polite". The tickle came back soon, worse this time. I turned when no one was looking and I rubbed my nose fiercely. I felt my breath hitch.

"Haaa...aa...."

The tickle drove me nearly to crazy, it was like it was playing with me. I decided to excuse myself. I ran to my room and let out my sneezes.

"Ahhh.... ahh.... hatcchhheww! Achhheww!! Achehewwww!" I sniffled, deciding to get dressed early.

• 2 weeks later...