Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction: He finds out you have the fetish. :)

sneezewuv

*comes out from under my rock* may I joing this lovely 1D party?

Louis:

You and Louis were laying outside in the grass staring lovingly at eachother. You smiled as you looked into his cerulean blue eyes, getting lost in them. You almost missed the small, adorable, bunny-like twitch of his nose. Almost. Your interest immediately peaked and you focused more on his nose, subtly. You noticed his breathing becoming slightly labored, so you leaned in and lightly kissed the tip of his nose. That sent your poor BooBear over the edge. "Hatchhuh! Hatchh! Hatchoo!" You giggled. "Bless you, lovely." He playfully glared at you. "Thanks. I know you thought that was sexy." You blushed scarlett. "Y-you don't know th-that." You stuttered, blushing more. Louis laughed his musical laugh. "I do now..." You groaned and looked at the groud. You felt him nudge you gently. "Why didn't you tell me about your fetish?" He questioned. You sighed. "I didn't want you to think I was a freak." You felt him kiss your cheek. "I don't. It's cute." You looked at him. "Really?" He nodded. "Yes... now let's have some fun." You were about to ask what he meant when he picked up a blade of grass and chuckled, inserting it into his nose and twirling it around. You could only watch in awe and melt more at every, loud, wet burst.

Hope that was okay... I love the drabbles y'all posted!

Edited by NightWolf
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• sneezewuv

• LiveToBeMe

• Sophie<3

Louis:

You and Louis were laying outside in the grass staring lovingly at eachother. You smiled as you looked into his cerulean blue eyes, getting lost in them. You almost missed the small, adorable, bunny-like twitch of his nose. Almost. Your interest immediately peaked and you focused more on his nose, subtly. You noticed his breathing becoming slightly labored, so you leaned in and lightly kissed the tip of his nose. That sent your poor BooBear over the edge. "Hatchhuh! Hatchh! Hatchoo!" You giggled. "Bless you, lovely." He playfully glared at you. "Thanks. I know you thought that was sexy." You blushed scarlett. "Y-you don't know th-that." You stuttered, blushing more. Louis laughed his musical laugh. "I do now..." You groaned and looked at the groud. You felt him nudge you gently. "Why didn't you tell me about your fetish?" He questioned. You sighed. "I didn't want you to think I was a freak." You felt him kiss your cheek. "I don't. It's cute." You looked at him. "Really?" He nodded. "Yes... now let's have some fun." You were about to ask what he meant when he picked up a blade of grass and chuckled, inserting it into his nose and twirling it around. You could only watch in awe and melt more at every, loud, wet burst.

Hope that's okay?. Man you've been one of my favorite writers since April C: every piece of yours is beautiful. So yeh it's really good :D . I was thinking to write something else but.. Idk no ideas.

Louis:

Hope that's okay?. Man you've been one of my favorite writers since April C: every piece of yours is beautiful. So yeh it's really good :D . I was thinking to write something else but.. Idk no ideas.

Lovely. I liked the description of the sneeze. Vivid and detailed, yet not cliché. Beautiful choice of words overall! c:

Louis:

Lovely. I liked the description of the sneeze. Vivid and detailed, yet not cliché. Beautiful choice of words overall! c:

Thank you both so much! That's so sweet!