Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction: He finds out you have the fetish. :)

sneezewuv

Well guess who's back from Hell( school)? Me.

Seems like the perfect time too torture Louis C:

Title : Mr.sunshine

Charecters: You & Louis.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Today you & Louis were sitting outside on your front lawn(grass) . As you sat down you noticed out of the corner of your eye Louis' distracted Look in his blue(i think) eyes.

He looked up at the sun & sneezed quite louldy " ATCHOO HATCHOO". He blushed scarlet n said "excuse be" congested & meekly.

You said "Oh my gosh that was cute. blesss you" while turning red noticing what you said.

Louis said "oh I know gurrrl , It turns you on, " and he chuckled.

Later that day Louis asked to play a game he found online , it was too make the other person sneeze but if you sneeze then you loose.

Louis told you his various allergies , Pollen, perfume, dust & pet fur.

You said that you had an advantage since you didnt have any xD

It was your turn first, you blew dust in his face then sprayed perfume. His breath started to hitch but he pinched his nose refusing to loose.

you found his chest expanding quite sexy.

Then for Louis turn he blew some pepper on ur nose. you had a superb mental block so you didn't give in quick c:

Your turn now, you took a flower n put its petals on Louis nose & twirled the petals making the pollen dance in his nostrils.

Louis breath hitched you herd it "Heh-heh-heh" he finally gave in & broke into a fit of sevarel sneezes "HITCHOO hitchoo hitchoo htichoo heh-HETCHOO". You giggled & said "bless you babe c:". He said "thanks, well played mate ".

the rest of the evening you continued with your night playing videogames on the couch whilst cuddling c:

The End. blushsmiley.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Hope I fufiled the part about your request alright "Sneezewuv"?. c:. Enjoy everyone. I can take more requests too if you enjoyed c:.

MMMMM. YES THIS IS FABULOUS. biggrin.png Man, you are REALLY good at writing these. Hmmmm. I feel like we're leaving Zayn out! D: Maybe you could possibly write one for him..? :3

Ouh thank so much <3. Aha im glad you apreciate. Wow so many compliments xD I feel overwhelmed.

Hum alright ill get to torturing zayn probly tommrow xD Leave me a reply of what you want as an element or trigger to make him sneeze c:. Peace.

Muahaha. I feel so in control. >: )

Hmmmm. How about possibly.....inducing with pepper maybe?! :D

. Alright that works, ill write it Tommorow xD . It's the perfect idea. c:. ^-^. Thank u for suggestions couldn't write without them xD
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• sneezewuv

• LiveToBeMe

• Sophie<3

Well guess who's back from Hell( school)? Me.

Seems like the perfect time too torture Louis C:

Title : Mr.sunshine

Charecters: You & Louis.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Today you & Louis were sitting outside on your front lawn(grass) . As you sat down you noticed out of the corner of your eye Louis' distracted Look in his blue(i think) eyes.

He looked up at the sun & sneezed quite louldy " ATCHOO HATCHOO". He blushed scarlet n said "excuse be" congested & meekly.

You said "Oh my gosh that was cute. blesss you" while turning red noticing what you said.

Louis said "oh I know gurrrl , It turns you on, " and he chuckled.

Later that day Louis asked to play a game he found online , it was too make the other person sneeze but if you sneeze then you loose.

Louis told you his various allergies , Pollen, perfume, dust & pet fur.

You said that you had an advantage since you didnt have any xD

It was your turn first, you blew dust in his face then sprayed perfume. His breath started to hitch but he pinched his nose refusing to loose.

you found his chest expanding quite sexy.

Then for Louis turn he blew some pepper on ur nose. you had a superb mental block so you didn't give in quick c:

Your turn now, you took a flower n put its petals on Louis nose & twirled the petals making the pollen dance in his nostrils.

Louis breath hitched you herd it "Heh-heh-heh" he finally gave in & broke into a fit of sevarel sneezes "HITCHOO hitchoo hitchoo htichoo heh-HETCHOO". You giggled & said "bless you babe c:". He said "thanks, well played mate ".

the rest of the evening you continued with your night playing videogames on the couch whilst cuddling c:

The End. blushsmiley.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Hope I fufiled the part about your request alright "Sneezewuv"?. c:. Enjoy everyone. I can take more requests too if you enjoyed c:.

MMMMM. YES THIS IS FABULOUS. biggrin.png Man, you are REALLY good at writing these. Hmmmm. I feel like we're leaving Zayn out! D: Maybe you could possibly write one for him..? :3

Ouh thank so much <3. Aha im glad you apreciate. Wow so many compliments xD I feel overwhelmed.

Hum alright ill get to torturing zayn probly tommrow xD Leave me a reply of what you want as an element or trigger to make him sneeze c:. Peace.

Muahaha. I feel so in control. >: )

Hmmmm. How about possibly.....inducing with pepper maybe?! :D

. Alright that works, ill write it Tommorow xD . It's the perfect idea. c:. ^-^. Thank u for suggestions couldn't write without them xD

Yay! :D No problem! :)

Can't wait :)

. Apologies to you & @sneezewuv that I have been putting it off ;-; . I'm so tired aha !:3 but I shall write it later tonight :)

Wooo heres what you been waiting for.. Warning! I almost fell asleep in class so this might not make sense.

Title : Sugar & Spice & everything nice C:

Charecters : Zayn & You c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Zayn was making your meal at suppertime c:.

You herd a sneeze coming from the kitchen a loud cough-like "Hatchoo"! . You herd Zayn blowing his nose loudly aswell.

You said "Blesss you darlin c:" . He thanked you & said "Ouhh must of been all that pepper.!:3" He chuckled & continued making supper. You simply were greatful you didn't melt right there.

You entered the kitchen & took a seat at the table while Zayn served soup in bowls, set them on the table.

The spicy steam from the soup made its way to Zayn's already red nose & he pitched foward "ATCHOO ATCHOO ATCHOO".

He sniffled miserbly & muttered "Damn pepper".:L.

You just chuckled & bless him while blushing the deepest shade of red.

All that night you guys finish your meal & then cuddle on the couch while listening to soft music.. slowly falling asleep c:

The end?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Sorry if it wasn't that good, been having a tad of writers block !. Either way. enjoy :D . For @sneezewuv & @livetobeme . c: Thank you all for your crtism. Request other things too if you likes ! . Sorry I didnt follow the theme of him finding out.. couldn't budge it in. Anyways night all c:.

Aw cute lol thanks for taking time to write it :D

. Aha thanks didn't think it was any good :3. Not a problem c: shall you write one?.

I would but I suck at writing 1D sadsmiley.gif I might just wing it tho

Yeh uh im down for writing various fandoms aswell c: like glee or tv shows :3 Just ask . be specific with charecters, prompts & causes c: I would gladly write more.

good luck with yours :D

DNO your fics are always lovely. :3

I get writers block whenever I write these too. It stinks. :/

. No problem @Livetobeme. & sneezewuv thanks so much !:3 you guys can request other fandoms aswell because when you expand your horizon you can write more c:. I'm comfterble with basically any Disney show from 2005 ish - 2013. c:. & nicklodeon too. Cartoon Network aswell. Degrassi & glee <3. I'm just not sure i could capture the charecters for some fandoms. But thank you so much you always leave such nice replys ! :D

. No problem @Livetobeme. & sneezewuv thanks so much !:3 you guys can request other fandoms aswell because when you expand your horizon you can write more c:. I'm comfterble with basically any Disney show from 2005 ish - 2013. c:. & nicklodeon too. Cartoon Network aswell. Degrassi & glee <3. I'm just not sure i could capture the charecters for some fandoms. But thank you so much you always leave such nice replys ! biggrin.png

no problem! hmmm. I do love Glee. :D hehe.

. No problem @Livetobeme. & sneezewuv thanks so much !:3 you guys can request other fandoms aswell because when you expand your horizon you can write more c:. I'm comfterble with basically any Disney show from 2005 ish - 2013. c:. & nicklodeon too. Cartoon Network aswell. Degrassi & glee <3. I'm just not sure i could capture the charecters for some fandoms. But thank you so much you always leave such nice replys ! biggrin.png

no problem! hmmm. I do love Glee. biggrin.png hehe.

Awesome, what charecters or shippings you like? C:. allergys or colds? certain setting? ect. you request & I write c:. The more specific you are, the better ! :3

Awesome, what charecters or shippings you like? C:. allergys or colds? certain setting? ect. you request & I write c:. The more specific you are, the better ! :3

hmmmmm. hehe. this is awesome. :P okay. Do you remember Damian McGinty (Rory Flanagan)? I had the BIGGEST crush on him, and I still kinda do. Could you possibly make one with him in it? :3 Surprise me with the rest. :D I like surprises. :) hehe.

hmmmmm. hehe. this is awesome. tonguesmiley.gif okay. Do you remember Damian McGinty (Rory Flanagan)? I had the BIGGEST crush on him, and I still kinda do. Could you possibly make one with him in it? :3 Surprise me with the rest. biggrin.png I like surprises. smile.png hehe.

Oh shit I forget to mention. I only know blaine & kurt xD I could skim some Hunter+Sebastian.. I don't really know charecter traits that well. >-< Idk if I can write a good Klaine or Hunbastian story. .. Not so familiar with it. Sorry wallbash.gifblushsmiley.gif

hmmmmm. hehe. this is awesome. tonguesmiley.gif okay. Do you remember Damian McGinty (Rory Flanagan)? I had the BIGGEST crush on him, and I still kinda do. Could you possibly make one with him in it? :3 Surprise me with the rest. biggrin.png I like surprises. smile.png hehe.

Oh shit I forget to mention. I only know blaine & kurt xD I could skim some Hunter+Sebastian.. I don't really know charecter traits that well. >-< Idk if I can write a good Klaine or Hunbastian story. .. Not so familiar with it. Sorry wallbash.gifblushsmiley.gif

Hehe. It's all right. Just for fun sometime, you should look him up. He's cute and Irish. :D

Hehe. It's all right. Just for fun sometime, you should look him up. He's cute and Irish. :D

. I'm lost.. What's this "fancfic ". Section ?._.

Same here. Like wut? •_•

Hehe. It's all right. Just for fun sometime, you should look him up. He's cute and Irish. biggrin.png

Same here. Like wut? _

Alright, could u request a disney show or something? If that's chill with you C: . Im down for about anything disney or nickloadeon c:. Degrassi maybe,

Hehe. It's all right. Just for fun sometime, you should look him up. He's cute and Irish. biggrin.png

Same here. Like wut? •_•

Alright, could u request a disney show or something? If that's chill with you C: . Im down for about anything disney or nickloadeon c:. Degrassi maybe,

Alrighty. :) hmmmm. Well, I really did like iCarly and Victorious. Could you possibly do one for one of them? That would be awesome. :3

Same here. Like wut? •_•

Alrighty. :) hmmmm. Well, I really did like iCarly and Victorious. Could you possibly do one for one of them? That would be awesome. :3

. Awesome :D. What charecters & elements/prompts/ causes ?. All up to you c:

Title : Before I forget -Slipknot. ~~~Fandom : Icarly. Characters: Sam, Freddie. ---------------------------------- Today Freddie lay in bed feeling quite sick & annoyed at this dreaded head cold he has caught. For the millionth time he sneezed on his blanket "Hitchuu Hitchuu". He sniffled miserably. Sam walked into his room & sat on his bed, on him in all cases. As she sat on his legs he pitched foward again with a girly "Hitchuuu". Sam said "Bless your face Fredward" & she chuckled at how much of a girl he sounded. They watched a movie in Freddie's bed room, Amazing Spider-man c:. They cuddled without really noticing how close they were. Sam said " Oh I have to leave now, seeya later". Freddie said "Wait Puckett, before I forget... I been meaning to tell you I love you?.". Sam said "Same to you cute face" then kissed him on the lips. They kissed & kept there body's close. Suddenly Freddie's nose started to twitch against Sam's face in response to her blonde hair brushing against his nostrils. Freddie pulled away & quickly turned to the side " Heh-heh Hitchuu Hitchuu". Sam smiled & said " Bless you cutie". Freddie sniffled & say " Thanks beautiful c:". Then the brown haired boy said " But Sam you may get sick". Sam said " Dude, I'm indestructible". As If her body wanted to prove her wrong she sneezed loudly "HATCHA HATCHOO" & her body was wracked of violent coughs after so. Freddie said " I suppose we shall stay in bed sick together , bless you ". Sam simply said " Romantic Fredward " & messed up his hair. For the rest of the day they watch nickelodeon movies & cuddle all day. ------------------------------------ Notes : everything out of my mind. I've always shipped Freddie & Sam. Sue me will you ?. Aha. c:. Hope you enjoy @sneezewuv.