Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh do. (Austin Mahone request for ThatSneezyGirl.)

24Me

"IxCHOOah...HIItCHOOuhhhg, YASHOO! Ugh...*cough*" Austin's girlfriend Crystal sat up in bed, woken by the sound of her boyfriends sneezing and coughing fit.

"You okay, babe?" She asked, rubbing his back. Austin whimpered, and flopped back against the pillows, coughing weakly.

"I'b dot feelig good." He said, scrubbing weakly at his nose, and shivering. Crystal swung out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to get some stuff for Austin. She returned carrying Motrin, nose spray, tissues, decongestants, a thermometer, and a glass of water. The decongestants were left over from Austin's hayfever season, where he literally had sneezed nonstop. He'd barely been able to breathe.

"Thadks." Austin said, and blew his nose before letting Crystal take his temperature. When it beeped, she took it out.

"Ooh, hon..." She sighed, and rubbed his hand gently. "102.1 We'd better keep an eye on that! What feels yucky?"

Austin looked at Crystal, realizing just how lucky he was to have gotten her as a girlfriend. She hasn't missed a concert of his yet! And, she'd gotten up at 4:30 a.m. To take care of him.

"By head, ad by throad*cough*, ad by whole body." He rubbed his nose again.

"And you have an itch in that cute nose of yours, am I right?" His girlfriend asked. Austin nodded, before grabbing a tissue and holding it in front of him, ready to catch the next tickly, congested explosion.

"Ahh...hehh...heh...uhh. Oh god...uhhh...HRRRSHOO! HRAHOO! ATCHOO! ISHOO! *coughing fit* uhhhhhhhh..." Crystal rubbed his back, and handed him the box of tissues. He blew, long, stuffy, runny, and congested. Then, he rolled over to face her, shivering.

"Baby, it's okay." Crystal soothed her miserable baby. He was always so sneezy! She'd never met someone with so many allergies. He was a photic sneezer, sensitive to strong scents, and allergic to perfume, cologne, dander, dust, mold, pollen, and mildew. She knew his nose itched like crazy right now.

He shivered, and snuggled closer, coughing into his fist. Crystal stroked his soft hair, and didn't pull away when he suddenly sneezed on her legs.

"USHOO! HASHII! ASHOO! HHHHHRRRRASSSSSHHHHOOOOOOO! Oh god, I'b so sorry!"

"Don't be. Not your fault." She said. In truth, crystal was a little grossed out, but she knew Austin wasn't feeling well, so she just cleaned herself up with a tissue. "I'm going to go make breakfast!"

Downstairs, Crystal made tea with honey, toast, and oatmeal for both of them, and then carried it upstairs. She gave a tray to Austin, and flipped on the TV before selecting a tape of House.

Halfway through the episode, Crystal saw her boyfriend snoring. She smiled, hit pause, and turned the TV off. Maybe they could get some rest.

O.M.G. this is perfect! Ah like I can't even. You just totally made my day! Thank you so much!! Pleeeease continue :)

Can I can I ask for a continuation?. Cuz this is anaingly written!!!:D

Sorry, guys! I'm going to try to continue but...life is crazy and I haven't been able to get to all the requests yet, sorry!