Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thomas Gibson, acting, cold

Chanel_no5

Hey guys. I am back on my old Dharma and Greg obsession, which I frankly wonder why I strayed from because the show makes me feel really good. Anyway, I had forgotten this episode, where Greg, played by Thomas Gibson, has a bad cold. He's got a pretty decent stuffy voice and miserable-look in the beginning, and there are coughing and one sneeze around 6:00.

That was the most genuine fake sneeze I've ever seen! But strangely enough, I ended up just enjoying the show. smile.png

I enjoyed the show too, in fact I have been watching other episodes all day lol!

Hey guys. I am back on my old Dharma and Greg obsession, which I frankly wonder why I strayed from because the show makes me feel really good. Anyway, I had forgotten this episode, where Greg, played by Thomas Gibson, has a bad cold. He's got a pretty decent stuffy voice and miserable-look in the beginning, and there are coughing and one sneeze around 6:00.

You are my hero :)

That was the most genuine fake sneeze I've ever seen! But strangely enough, I ended up just enjoying the show. smile.png

I enjoyed the show too, in fact I have been watching other episodes all day lol!

Awesome! Lemme know if you find one just as good, and I'll watch it! :)

You are my hero smile.png

I actually thought about you as I stumbled on this episode. ;)

Haha!! Dharma and Greg was one of the series I had to watch from beginning to end just because of that episode! I am dying for Hotch to get sick on Criminal Minds :D

Thanks for posting!

• 1 year later...

as a new fan of Criminal Minds, Hotch has become one of my favorite characters, and he's easy on the eyes. I've seen this before but didn't appreciate the character who was sick until now! Thomas Gibson is adorable, and that sneeze was cute! But this show is so weird!

N'awww, so many goofy-Greg feels all over again! wub.png (I know it's super old, but thank you Chanel!! happy.png)

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of a cute sick Greg, how about a real sick Thomas Gibson? ;) In Season 3 Episode 16 "Weekend at Larry's" Thomas Gibson's voice is about half an octave lower and his voice is distinctly nasally. Not congested per say, but nasal passages definitely swollen giving off that tall tale sick voice, with out all the leakage. And with all the dialogue involving "P,M,N,D," it's very easy to tell that Thomas was sick during the taping of the episode. I thought it was just cute as can be! I've been marathoning CM and D&G for the past few weeks. I'm about to start S8 of CM and I can go through a season in two days. I watch D&G for comic relief at night after watching such creepy things from CM.

Anyway enjoy the episode if you choose to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DTnmRH_Qw&index=16&list=PLQ0IcYD1VBUMsww6IZbPnufMKI9hmNwa2

Speaking of a cute sick Greg, how about a real sick Thomas Gibson? ;) In Season 3 Episode 16 "Weekend at Larry's" Thomas Gibson's voice is about half an octave lower and his voice is distinctly nasally. Not congested per say, but nasal passages definitely swollen giving off that tall tale sick voice, with out all the leakage. And with all the dialogue involving "P,M,N,D," it's very easy to tell that Thomas was sick during the taping of the episode. I thought it was just cute as can be! I've been marathoning CM and D&G for the past few weeks. I'm about to start S8 of CM and I can go through a season in two days. I watch D&G for comic relief at night after watching such creepy things from CM.

Anyway enjoy the episode if you choose to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DTnmRH_Qw&index=16&list=PLQ0IcYD1VBUMsww6IZbPnufMKI9hmNwa2