Sneeze Fetish Forum

**** Death Note request for Pig ****

SpookyScarySkeleton

So here's you're request finally (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~. As Light woke up this morning he opened his eyes, got dressed. He then proceeded to eating breakfast & getting to headquarters to meet L. Today something seemed a little off with L as Light looked at the insomniac from the corner of his eye, he saw that L's nostrils were an interesting shade of red & they were flaring as L rubbed a knuckle to his nose. L then looked at his computer again, Light turned his attention to a book. Light then herd a small noise like " Hchnx't" , he didn't figure it was a sneeze since L didn't sneeze EVER. L then sniffled alot, he then elbowed Light & Sayed " May we go to the bathroom?". The handcuffs clinged as they got up. They headed to the bathroom & L delicately blew his nose trying to make less noise as possible. Light Sayed " you're not sick are you? The great detective L?". L said " o-of c-course n-not". Light responded " that dosnt sound quite convincing". L just nodded. They returned to the work room & L was sniffling contently. L had an annoying tickle in his nose he was trying to keep the sneeze at bay but let it out between his thumb & index finger " Hitchnx't Hitchnx't Hitchnx't Hitchnx't" he sneezed like rapid fire. Light said " bless you, mr. NotSick" & smirked. L said " thank you Snffle Light". Light then put a tissue over L's nose & said " Blow". L blushes crimson & blew lightly as snot went into the tissue making It moist. Light wrinkled his nose at the wetness of the tissue then threw it in the rubbish. ... -------------------------------------- Notes : sorry it's so short & not enough of sneezing. More plot. Hope you enjoy c:

ohhhh ps i uploded some art i drew a while backs if you wanna see it ^-^

this is great! more pweese <3

Alright I may contiue this . Need ideas though c: . I'll check out ur art c: