Sneeze Fetish Forum

My part of a trade with Not_Telling (Link sneezefic)

Hollow

Okay, this story is my part of a trade with Not_Telling. And yes, I know it's more like a single drabble and stuff but first, I didn't have all that much time writing it, and second, it's been years since I played any of the Zelda games so please, if I made any mistakes, which I think I might've done quite a few considering how short this is, do not hold it against me...

"Eeshoo!" a loud sneeze echoed through the forest. Link rubbed his pink nose feeling like crap. He had woken up in the morning feeling a little sick with a slight headache and a runny nose but before the first rays of sunlight had reached his face, he had felt far worse.

"Eshoo! Eeshoo!" he seezed twice and groaned a bit. He walked towards the next village while sneezing his head off every two minutes. Even though it was a sunny day, he felt cold shivers in his spine. His nose was so stuffy that it was nearly impossible breathing in. "EESHOO!" he sneezed once more.

As he walked the road, he saw some people walking to his direction. He could tell by the laughing and cursing that it was not a friendly group of people, more like a gang of bandits. He couldn't tell if they were going to attack him or not and he didn't have the strenght to fight right now. Link made a quick decision and sneaked to the bushes, planning to hide until the gang would've passed by. The bandits were getting closer step by step as Link felt a burning tickle in his nose. He rubbed his nose, trying to make the tickling feeling go away, but quickly realized that there was no stopping the sneeze. He pinched his nose shut and hoped that he would be able to sneeze quietly.

"Hngtx! Heh... HNNGTX!" he managed to stifle two massive sneezes. He then quickly opened his eyes to see if any of the people walking past had noticed anything. They had alreary passed by and were still making a lot of noice. Link waited for a little while before continueing his journey.

Finally, after many hours of walkin and sneezing, he saw the outline of a village in the horizon. He walked a bit faster, knowing that he could maybe get some rest after the long walk. His nose burned but he didn't care about that as he walked towards the small village. He went to a local inn and bought a room for a while. He closed the door and sat on the bed. Suddenly his nose tickled more and he released sneezes that he hadn't even notied before. "EESHOO! HECHOO! Heh... HECHOO! HECHSOO!"

After his sneezes he collapsed on his bed and fell asleep, hoping for a better tomorrow.

Yeah... It was short and quite crappy. Umm... I think there's nothing else I can say at the moment... Hope you enjoyed?

I'm so happy that even some of you liked it smile.png

you're welcome

• 2 weeks later...