Sneeze Fetish Forum

Phil + Dan fic M/M

SpookyScarySkeleton

So I'm Gunna attempt to write a Phil(AmazingPhil the youtuber) & Dan (Danisnotonfire youtuber) fanfic. Please don't hate me only seen a few vids of them. ------------------------------------------------------------- Phil was playing video games whilst sitting on his couch , suddenly his apartment door opened the door & his boy friend(haha yes;D) Dan came in, soaking wet. Dan's hair was dripping & his clothes too, he walked dizzily too the couch. Dan sneezed into his shirt sleeve "Hitchieww Hitchieww". Phil looked at his pale lover & said "Bless u" n kissed the pale boys forehead, wich was like kissing the sun. Dan said " Snf thank you " & sniffled alot. Phil stroked the smaller boys hair & put a tissue over Dan's nose saying "Blow dear". Dan obeyed n blew his nose wich made a gurgling sound. Phil cringed at how wet the tissue was in his hand but threw it in the rubbish. They cuddled on the couch playing video games like Crash Bandicoot & other games all afternoon until Dan fell asleep cuddled up against Phil's chest... ------------------------------------------------------- Note: don't own these youtubers sorry if I didn't get there persanalitys right. My own little fantasy ^o^ probly rubbish.

• 3 months later...

Cute plot. please expand into a story. would love to read it

awe thanks. Well see I didn't really plan on continueing. Unless you have a request for youtubers or uh shows or something I could try :) . I just need ideas haha.