Sneeze Fetish Forum

It's What I'm Here For (LoZ - Skyward Sword)

Not_Telling

This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time! I love all of the characters' personalities, especially Zelda's hot tempered, but caring personality and Link's adorable stubbornness!!! And this was fantastic, especially for being your first, keep on writing!!! biggrinsmiley.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not_Telling

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• Bisc

• Dye

Omg..don't know if I can do this but, could you maybe write a Dark Link fic after this one? I love your writing and i'm a huge fan of Dark Link~

This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time! I love all of the characters' personalities, especially Zelda's hot tempered, but caring personality and Link's adorable stubbornness!!! And this was fantastic, especially for being your first, keep on writing!!! biggrinsmiley.gif

AWWWWWW thank you so so much!

Omg..don't know if I can do this but, could you maybe write a Dark Link fic after this one? I love your writing and i'm a huge fan of Dark Link~

Thanks, Holmes!

Hmm...a Dark Link fic...honestly, I'd be lying if I said I knew much about Dark Link, because I actually don't...

But hey, I love a good challenge! I might try it :)

AWWWWWW thank you so so much!

Thanks, Holmes!

Hmm...a Dark Link fic...honestly, I'd be lying if I said I knew much about Dark Link, because I actually don't...

But hey, I love a good challenge! I might try it smile.png

Yay! He's basically just Link but his evil counter part~ darklink4.jpg

Yay! He's basically just Link but his evil counter part~

Oh, I know who he is, just not an awful lot about him :) Any specific scenario you're looking for?

Oh, I know who he is, just not an awful lot about him smile.png Any specific scenario you're looking for?

Perhaps he gets sick and whiney and Zelda cares for him?

Oh, I know who he is, just not an awful lot about him smile.png Any specific scenario you're looking for?

Perhaps he gets sick and whiney and Zelda cares for him?

Okay, I'll give it a shot sometime :) when I get less busy