Sneeze Fetish Forum

It's What I'm Here For (LoZ - Skyward Sword)

Not_Telling

hahaha, its not done, but i did upload it *^* please read it if you like :D

omg yours was amazing! thank you so much for being my inspiration!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not_Telling

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• Bisc

• Dye

When I say post link I mean post the link that will take me to your fic. Just clearing that up, since Link is the name of the hero......and I'm rambling again.......

Was so good I am in shame. (Thats a good thing XD) Am so happy to have inspired you :)

Love it love it love it do continue:D

Ohh uh that's all I really have for this fic. yah i keep running out of ideas lol but i have an idea for another one where Zelda is sick. Gonna be cute:)

Ohh uh that's all I really have for this fic. yah i keep running out of ideas lol but i have an idea for another one where Zelda is sick. Gonna be cute:)

. I'm really more into males so I probly Won't read it sorry :/ rather see Link be sick or allergic:3

. I'm really more into males so I probly Won't read it sorry :/ rather see Link be sick or allergic:3

I'm more into males as well but don't worry contagion will make sure Link will get sick as well:) It's cuz I've had a good scene in my head for awhile in which Link is sick and will probably make a story around it. but the scene will only make sense if zelda is sick in the story.

yahh a female story has to be really good to turn me on but not to worry Link will definitely fall ill ;)

I'm more into males as well but don't worry contagion will make sure Link will get sick as well:) It's cuz I've had a good scene in my head for awhile in which Link is sick and will probably make a story around it. but the scene will only make sense if zelda is sick in the story.

yahh a female story has to be really good to turn me on but not to worry Link will definitely fall ill ;)

. Thank u :D

hmmmmm im bored why am i even posting this

THREADJACKING MY OWN TOPIC >:D

Edited by Not_Telling

ooooh im so glad you liked it!!!! <3 im on a writing fic spree XD mind if i link you to some of my others?

ooooh Link blushsmiley.gif

hehehe, wanna hear a pun, i was searching for pictures of Link the other day and i right clicked on one to save the picture and it came up 'save link now' XDXDXD

true story hahaha XDw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

ooooh im so glad you liked it!!!! <3 im on a writing fic spree XD mind if i link you to some of my others?

ooooh Link blushsmiley.gif

hehehe, wanna hear a pun, i was searching for pictures of Link the other day and i right clicked on one to save the picture and it came up 'save link now' XDXDXD

true story hahaha XDw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

haha i wanna see more stories yah :D

hahaha death note chan i think you've seen all my stories now XD

if you tell me how to upload pictures i had a fan art to upload, other than that all i have to offer is my singing videos on youtube, but thats not fetishy :'( sorry <3 i'll try harder and write more!!!! <3<3<3

hahaha death note chan i think you've seen all my stories now XD

if you tell me how to upload pictures i had a fan art to upload, other than that all i have to offer is my singing videos on youtube, but thats not fetishy :'( sorry <3 i'll try harder and write more!!!! <3<3<3

haha well hum you could try going in the "Artwork" section & starting a new topic n just attach files (: don't know really if that would work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Heehee I just read this story again

As arrogant as this sounds, I must say I really like it.

:)

Link is SOOOOO CUUUUUTE. <3

• 2 months later...

OMG THIS FIC IS PERF

You captured all of their personalities so well! If Link ever talked it would be exactly like this.

LinkxZelda all the way <3

OMG THIS FIC IS PERF

You captured all of their personalities so well! If Link ever talked it would be exactly like this.

LinkxZelda all the way <3

Ohhh thank you so muchhhh!!! :D

• 1 month later...

I'm not really familiar with Link or Zelda, but now i have become really interested.

NEW FAN COMING THROUGH. biggrinsmiley.gif

I'm not really familiar with Link or Zelda, but now i have become really interested.

Aww thanks gosh you found my first fic how embarrassing :blush:

Aww thanks gosh you found my first fic how embarrassing blush.png

Of course I found it wink1.gif Your's are so cute and awesome! U must continue. <3
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if i seem impatient sweatdrop.gif but are you continuing this sweet thread? laugh.png

Oh! Sorry, but no. This story is over :P HOWEVER if you will recall, I mentioned that when I complete my 100-drabble challenge each drabble will be turned into a full-length fic. So yes, there will definitely be some Zelda ones in there, and some Skyward Sword ones as well. :)

I'm sorry if i seem impatient sweatdrop.gif but are you continuing this sweet thread? laugh.png

Oh! Sorry, but no. This story is over tonguesmiley.gif HOWEVER if you will recall, I mentioned that when I complete my 100-drabble challenge each drabble will be turned into a full-length fic. So yes, there will definitely be some Zelda ones in there, and some Skyward Sword ones as well. smile.png

I'm sorry, thank you! sweatdrop.gif