Sneeze Fetish Forum

Surprise for Belieber&PurpleNinja

SpookyScarySkeleton

You could have something about a belieber meeting him for the first time ever. I hope that helps.

So request for Belieber or dedicated to Belieber for say... Title: ~stomach tied in knots~sleeping with sirens . ------------------------------------ Today Tyler Garcia(don't hate me for the name xD I have no ideas) was going to meet his idol Justin Bieber. Justin felt sneezy today due to the pollen count & hoped he wouldn't ruin his meet & great with this pale, black haired & green eyed boy. They met backstage at Madison Square Garden a few hours before Justin's show. Tyler & Justin gamed out playing anything from Zelda to Black ops. They bounded quite quickly & became friends soon. Tyler was still very nervous as he flipped his blonde hair revealing green sparkly eyes. Justin smiled at Tyler nervously because he felt a tickle in the back of his nose . Justin doubled over dropping his Xbox controller in the process "Htch'nx N'gt " he attempted to stifle them not to disgust his fan. Tyler looked into Justin's eyes & Said "Bless you " whilst blushing. Justin looked into Tyler's green eyes & said "Thanks dear". Tyler hesitantly kissed Justin's cheek then admited he was gay. Justin said "That's fine Hun c: I'm bisexual " (let's pretend he is cuz it's cute). They cuddled on the couch & kissed on the lips a few times. Without other interruption exept Justin's sneezes, all blessed by Tyler.

& when they had to part they exchanged numbers & texted eachother almost every day c: ------------------------------ Note: pardon me if you object of me making Justin bisexual but I'd find it great xD hope you enjoyed. I aim to please (:

Umm.... not trying to be rude but I didn't expect that, when I meant belieber I meant a girl. *Plugs ears and rocks back and forth*

Umm.... not trying to be rude but I didn't expect that, when I meant belieber I meant a girl. *Plugs ears and rocks back and forth*

. Oops sorry u could've specified I'm really sorry u didn't like it :c . My bad. I usually don't do F/M just M/M :-: heh. Don't worry it's fine ur right .

It was also kind of my fault too, don't worry, I'm just being stupid.

It was also kind of my fault too, don't worry, I'm just being stupid.

Nah thanks for the criticism. Sall wise good (: don't worry I wasn't offended just a little disappointed I couldn't please a reader :3

@DeathNoteOwner I'm sorry, but I'm not really a M/M reader. But aside from that, in all honesty... That was adorable!

@DeathNoteOwner I'm sorry, but I'm not really a M/M reader. But aside from that, in all honesty... That was adorable!

thank you (: not many enjoy m/m sall good c: