Sneeze Fetish Forum

Surprise for Belieber&PurpleNinja

SpookyScarySkeleton

You both like Justin Bieber so I thought id treat you guys with a fic , lets hope it's not too much Rubbish enjoy c: Fanfic for Belieber&PurpleNinja. --------------------------------------------------------------- As I , Justin Bieber, woke up that morning. I felt my nose was itchy & my eyes aswell. I thought nothin more of it. I got out of bed, took a shower & got dressed. I made sure too gel my hair as best I could, but couldn't help but feel disgusted with the boy looking back at the me in the mirror , red puffy eyed & red nostrils I looked terrible. I went downstairs too eat breakfast n talk with my mom before I went on tour for Believe tour. She wished me goodluck & I was out the door , I walked onto my tour bus & said good morning too everyone. We drove too the stadium, my first show of the tour . I was pumped :D although the persistant tickle in my nose wouldn't go away I didn't let it bother me . We practiced vocals back stage & then I walked out on stage. I noticed the grass looked recently cut & could practically see the ragweed . Could see the pollen particles flying in the air. I started my song "As long as you love me we could be we could be ..." My fans cheered & stared at me as I fought the tickle cause by the pollen dancing inside my nose. It finnaly drove me over the edge & I sneezed not even time too cover my microphone I sneezed loudly about 5 times like "Hurshoo hurshoo hetCHOO hatchoo Heh-? Hatchoo" . I sniffled sheepishly & blushes bright red. My fans all said "Bless you Justin". I said "Thank you beliebers youre the best fans in the world<3". --------------------------------------------------- Sorry if this is rubbish, wrote it at 3am in the morning haha :-: heh. So hope u liked it.

It's good so far, you took the idea of not moving the microphone from your dream with the concert video from Denver, didn't you?

MORE Justin?! Yay! biggrin.png thanks!

. You're welcome c: hope it wasn't rubbish(bad)

Thx I love JB smile.png

. Yur welcome c:

It's good so far, you took the idea of not moving the microphone from your dream with the concert video from Denver, didn't you?

. Haha yeh I took it from there. But I don't know how to continue the next chapter, requests stuff:3. Edited by PuddinPop

Well you could write about the next concert/ meet&greet being outside. Or continue your story but backstage.

Well thank you Belieber for the help:D. -------------ChapterTwo---------------------- After all those blessings I continued the concert & sneezed a few times during that. I finished the concert & waved goodnight to my fans. I walked off stage & went backstage preparing for the meet&greet . The makeup artist did my makeup & someone fixed my hair. I was ready too go, Scooter gave me a packet of tissues just in case.I walked outside & looked at the sun by accident suddenly driving my nose too the edge I doubled over "Hurshoo Hurshoo". I sniffled n took a tissue from the pack & blew my nose n dabbed my eyes with another tissue since they were watery from excessive pollen. We tryed finding some meds but I forgot to bring my allergy meds on the tour bus, leaving them at home. I walked over to the table were millions & more of boys&girls were lined up too see me C: I couldn't help but smile at my beliebers although I felt like shit. I took a seat at the table, a girl had brought me flowers I took them n smiled at her fighting the persistant tickle. She asked me too autograph her shirt so I went to hug her & signed her shirt at the same time. Her lavender scent dancing in my nostrils, I had too pull away quickly but the young Belieber wouldn't let me go so I opted for sneezing openly too the side, messy spray going in the air. "Hurshoo". I blushed bright red & she blessed me "Bless you Justin " she giggles at me. I blushed again & said "Thank you ". I told her she should let someone else see me & she agreed . She said goodbye. I was left with her flower bouquet at my table, I sniffled n sniffled the whole night waiting for it too be over. I was down to my last 10 beliebers too greet when suddenly I felt a tickle in my nose so strong I doubled over with about ten sneezes , not having time too cover I aimed for the floor "Hurshoo heh-Hurshoo Hurshoo Hurshoo Hurshoo Hurshoo Hurshoo hetchoo Hurshoo Hurshoo". I sniffled n wiped my chapped red nostrils with a tissue trying to get all moisture off my face. The Beliebers all blessed me. We continued the meet&greet without anymore accidents really.... -----------------------------__________________. Note: this is rubbish sorry. :3 hope you enjoy shout out to Belieber & Purpleninja whom I wrote this for.

You can continue it you know, I'll be very happy to read more.

Honestly I don't have anymore ideas, ANYONE can request something c: cold,allergies.plots.situations. Ect.., please help? Mkai thanks c:

Honestly I don't have anymore ideas, ANYONE can request something c: cold,allergies.plots.situations. Ect.., please help? Mkai thanks c:

Or if you want me to I could rewrite this story so you can have that as a present.

Or if you want me to I could rewrite this story so you can have that as a present.

. Actully would you mind writing a Joey Graceffa or Kellin Quinn fic? Or even Klaine(glee). I'd love that<3 thanks if u can't then Justin Bieber Weill do.

I don't watch glee or really know who those people are, oops. But I'll rewrite it and what you requested yesterday about the interview and concert I'm working on.

I don't watch glee or really know who those people are, oops. But I'll rewrite it and what you requested yesterday about the interview and concert I'm working on.

. Thank you<3 :D I'd love that too

. Thank you<3 biggrin.png I'd love that too

No problem, I love writing.

. Thank you<3 biggrin.png I'd love that too

No problem, I love writing.

. When should it be posted?.-. I wanna see

Maybe in a couple hours, I have to move my lazy ass. But today, I know that for sure, you're talking about the rewriting right?

Maybe in a couple hours, I have to move my lazy ass. But today, I know that for sure, you're talking about the rewriting right?

. Yep :D

. Yep biggrin.png

It will be up sometime today.

Hey DeathNoteOwner just to let you know, the story is titled under Long Day.

Yay I would love to read that u guys r amazing and Beliebers are taking over smile.png

We really are getting to be more and more Beliebers on here arent we? :P:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DeathNoteOwner,

you could put in a check up with an allergy doctor (I don't know the exact name in english) where Justin describes the kind of sneezes he has and what sets them in motion. Maybe the doctor try with some allergy samples to see what makes him sneeze more :)

Title:Nothing To Sneeze At~Ironic~ Request for Fetishitaliano. (: hope I do good. ---------------------------------------- After months of Justin constantly sneezing & check ups at cliniques resulting in no colds, Justin's mom Pattie(erm not so sure on her name, don't hate me lol). Pattie decided too bring her son to an allergy doctor to get tested. Justin & Pattie entered the allergy doctor's room so they could do various tests, first they tryed pollen since it was quite common , Justin sniffed a flower & his breath started to hitch "Heh-heh" his eyelashes fluttered as he tryed to cup his hands over his nose&mouth in time, the doctor put a tissue over his mouth & nose as he sneezed three times "Heh-Hurshoo Hitchieww Hitchieww" itchy allergic sneezes. The doctor took note of his reaction & his watering eyes too. The doctor did a "scratch test"(saw it in a show :3) the scratch test consistent of injecting a needle of various allergens in Justin's arm. Justin closed his eyes & the needle was put in his arm. Justin's arm suddenly started getting a rash. The test results were that he is allergic to cats, pollen & dust. So from then on he made sure to take allergy meds during touring for believe tour n interviews & such.... ------------------------------------ Note: sorry for the lack of sneezing. Got the "scratch test" theory from a show called "Grossology" don't own that theory n such & don't own Justin Bieber. Hope this isn't rubbish :3 enjoy

It was good, write more of these.

. Id need ideas tho haha cuz I'm out of ideas but thank you (: I'm glad u liked it