Sneeze Fetish Forum

Justin bieber

PearlyFaye

Sorry it took me so long!! I was on vacation but I'm back so next part.

Justin sat down to do the interview feeling completely miserable. He couldn't even pay attention to anything going on around him because of his horrible headache and extremely runny/ congested nose. The interviewer walked in and sat down. they were just about to begin when Justin suddenly felt a tickley feeling in his extremely congested sinuses." Hexn’t Hikxn’t tshnxt…HeKnx’t" "bless you Justin!" Exclaimed the interviewer. "You feeling all right," she than asked. "Thanks, and I actually have this really bad cold that I woke up with this morning." Explained Justin upset that he ended up having to tell everyone about his illness. Justin didnt like everyone knowing he was sick because they would try to stop him from continuing with his everyday work schedule and he hated that. He loved his fans too much. "You sure your feeling well enough to do the Interview?" Asked the interviewer. " yeah, yeah, yeah.. I feel fine." Exclaimed Justin. "Alright let's beg.. Ahh’kishuu.. Begin." Ended Justin.

To be continued? Feedback please... Takes me a little while to get back Into writers mode. Sorry if this parts bad.

It's not bad, continue, I want to see what happens next!

Yeh continue can't wait too see what happens next :3 add allergys too flowers,cats,ect if u need to make it more messy?>:|. Ahaha . Anyhow this is good so far :D

• 7 months later...

Oh my gosh. So I just stumbled upon this after like half a year. Does anyone have a good justin bieber fanfic for me to read? I would really love it.