Sneeze Fetish Forum

TLA Zuko Fic

v a n i l l a

I haven't updated this in over a year, and I just stumbled upon it and felt kinda guilty lol. Would anyone be interested in a continuation of this fic? Or no?

*raises hand*

I would be incredibly interested in a continuation of this!

Thank you, person who bumped this story and made me notice it!! This was such a delight to read! Not only do I love ATLA (I am familiar with relatively few fandoms and I am always trying to read fetish fanfic), you hit so many of my favorite things. Antagonist character who hates to be vulnerable gets sick in front of heroes --check! Lots of congested coughing and attempts to hide and stifle coughing --check! Multi-chapter contagion with yet another cocky character who hates to be vulnerable getting sick -- check! :D

The way you bolded parts of the sneeze spellings for emphasis was interesting and effective. I don't think I'll try to borrow that technique but it was very compelling. When I read the sneezing fit parts I felt like I could really hear the amazing sneezes that you were trying to capture.

I haven't updated this in over a year, and I just stumbled upon it and felt kinda guilty lol. Would anyone be interested in a continuation of this fic? Or no?

Count me in! It's like a super bonus that you didn't make this a LoK fic because I haven't watched that yet.