Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warehouse 13 Fic (Female) :)

zneeze

Galaxy - I did post this pic of her at the onset! ;) and ahh, how dare you address me as sneeze?! That's not my name, I thought you'd know better! :bleh:

Thanks again to my loyal readers! :)

Well sorry I mispelled a letter xD lol but seriously, really cute story, bro uvu

• 9 months later...

Wow, so after you posting the link on your reply earlier, I read the entire story and I am majorly impressed. You got so many things right, from their personalities to the witty banter and artifact hunting. *squints* Are you sure you're not a secret writer of the show? I haven't written a sneezefic yet, but I do write Warehouse 13 fanfiction and every time I see someone else's work my heart gets all a-flutter. Four for you, zneeze, four for you! smile.png

Wow, so after you posting the link on your reply earlier, I read the entire story and I am majorly impressed. You got so many things right, from their personalities to the witty banter and artifact hunting. *squints* Are you sure you're not a secret writer of the show? I haven't written a sneezefic yet, but I do write Warehouse 13 fanfiction and every time I see someone else's work my heart gets all a-flutter. Four for you, zneeze, four for you! smile.png

Psh I certainly am not a secret writer of the show! Thank you so, so much for reading it, I'm glad you enjoyed it this much! :)