Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unforseen circumstances [ironman 3] updated july 16th, 2013

Ciuty80

hey guys!

seriously I still wonder why there didn´t appear any ironman 3 fics after the release of the movie.

because...BECAUSE there is a scene in it where everyone...i mean EVERYONE here would start to dream...fetishy heh.gif

i watched the movie last wednesday and after a very nice conversation with LovelyLinda and her begging i decided to wite a one-shot. it will become a longer one-shot, so be aware blushsmiley.gif if someone didn´t already watch the movie...SPOILER ALERT ahead! well then enjoy the first part of my FIRST ironman one-shot!!! wink.png

Unforseen Circumstances

He fell!

CLING...CLONK...rustle!

„Uhhh...! Haah...hahhahaaa...huffff!“ Tony opened his helmet and looked into the night sky for some seconds.

„It´s snowing, right?! Where are we? Update!“

„We are five miles outside of Brownsville, Tennessee!“ JARVIS replied. Tony’s face fell.

„WHY??“ he said angry. „JARVIS, not my idea! What are we doing here? This is nonsense, I got to get Pepper, I got to...“

„I prepared the flight plan. This was the location.“ JARVIS stated.

„Who asked you? Open up!“ Tony commanded.

„Malfunction...BRZZZZ!“

„OPEN the jacket!“ Tony sat up.

„Ahhh, that´s brisk!“ he shivered.

„Don´t leave me buddy...!“ But JARVIS didn´t reply any more.

Could Tony´s situation get any worse? Oh yes it could!

„Haah...HuuHASHOOO! Ugh, sniff!“ Tony grabbed the iron jacket and searched for a nearby town to contact Pepper.

The path was long and the fact that Tony was only wearing a t-shirt and trousers didn´t make it better. He shivered badly and his nose wouldn´t stop running.

„This is great! Damnit JARVIS you are...a-ahh...ahhh...HeehSHoooO...sniff...heavy!“ Tony sneezed forceful on the path before him.

„Wonderful now I also caught a cold and Pepper will kill me...if I ever see her again.“

He sighed sadly and started walking again. After some time he reached a Texaco gas station. He borrowed himself a poncho from the wooden Indian statue in front of the shop and made a call to Pepper.

„Stark Security Server. Now transferred to all known receivers“

Pepper, it´s me. Heh...ugh...h-hold on...HeeShch...HeehIchshuu! Sorry. Seems to me I caught myself a cold,

it´s snowing here, where I am now. I need to apologize for so many things but I don´t have enough time.

First of all I´m sorry I put you in danger. It was egoistic and stupid and will never happen again! Also it´s Christmas

and the hate is too great. Understood, I´m sorry! And...ahh...HaaIshuuU, GOD! And I apologize in advance because

I can´t come home yet. I need to find this guy. And you stay safe, that´s clear. I just stole the poncho from a wooden Indian.“

Tony continued walking searching for a place where he could hide the iron jacket and himself.

„I hope she will understand w-whhy...sniff...HeeTShooOo!...haah...HaaIchsh...ugh! This is definitely getting annoying!“

Tony rubbed at his nose with the raw material of the poncho. He found a shack and decided to settle there for a while. For him to recover from the beginning of his cold and for his iron jacket to recharge.

~tbc?

Edited by Ciuty80

That was pretty good actually. I haven't seen the latest movie, but I do love Marvel and have seen the last two and you caught Tony Stark's personality pretty well. I mean, I'm not into male sneezing, but credit where credit is due.

tbc? GOD YES!

I already love it, especially this line "Could Tony´s situation get any worse? Oh yes it could!"

and this "„Wonderful now I also caught a cold and Pepper will kill me...if I ever see her again"

I have to admit that I am not that familiar with Iron Man, I've just seen the first movie. If memory serves right, Pepper is a lovely person after all.

She wouldn't kill him, would she? Rather spoil him with hot chocolate and cookies =D

I'd love to see some caretaking from Pepper's side, maybe with some Tony refusing to let her take care of him?

I'll love your story anyway <3 Please continue sooooooon!!

Love you xxx

Linda

Ps: Gonna see that movie next weekend :)

i love this. i love you. i love iron man.

YOU JUST MADE MY DREAM LAST NIGHT COME TRUE <3 thank you! this is sooooooooo awesome!!! guuuuuuuuh!

i keep rereading it over and over <3

Thank you! you just made my week XD

• 1 month later...

Tony Stark. Robert Downey Jr. You are too right about that seen just asking for a fic. Thanks for making it happen! Please continue!

• 3 weeks later...

Whhhhaaaa!!!!! It was so begging for it (in fact I did wonder about doing it myself) just that 'brisk' line alone in the film was as hot as hell and opened up so many beautiful opportunities. Please please PLEASE continue xxxxx

In fact... I am going to read it all over again until you update.

Edited by obsessed

@shadowpath thank you so much wink.png

@LovelyLinda awww sweety you are too kind heart.gif i will see what i can do for you! evilsmiley03.png

@sneezelova69 i´m glad you liked it! yes.gif

@DeathNoteOwner thank you biggrin.png

@AngelEyes i´m happy that you like it happy.png!

@Naraya keep reading it ;D because there will be only a tiny bit of an update...but thanks for liking it smile.png

well first of all: i´m sorry for the long delay but life, work and internet problems...result: no time for writing cry.gif and here is only a tiny bit of an update but i still hope you guys like it! blush.png enjoy heart.gif

Tony put the iron jacket on the couch in the middle of the room and settled himself at the table next to it. He cooled his implants in his arm with some ice, his gaze wandered to the ironman. He really was bad injured. Everywhere were scratches from the fall. Exhausted Tony rubbed at his eyes and sniffed miserable.

What should I do now! I hope pepper received my message!” He stood up and his head throbbed. Tony grabbed the edge of the table to steady himself and moaned. He touched his heavy head.

Perfect! Why at a time like this?” He walked to the couch and looked sad down at his jacket.

And what should I do with you?” Tony heard a noise behind him.

Don´t move!” It was a boy´s voice. Tony slowly moved around and faced a small boy who pointed a potato gun at him.

Ok, I won´t do nothing but please take your cool weapon down!”

What...is this?” The boy recognized the jacket on the couch behind Tony.

Well, yes, that´s ironman.” Tony said but the boy was immediately on the couch looking and the jacket with huge eyes.

And you are?” He didn´t took is eyes from the iron when he asked.

Ehh, the mechanic..”

Well then Tony is really dead!” The boy handed Tony a newspaper with a huge picture of him on the first page.

Ohhh..!” Tony groaned. He crinkled his brows in thought. Maybe he shouldn´t do so. His nose began to tickle badly. Also his rubbing was useless. Tony turned away from the boy and sneezed into his left elbow.

HaaIshch...HeeIchuhhH...heeh...HaahTchsh...ugh!”

Bless you!” said the boy.

Thanks! Do you have a name?” Tony asked.

My name is Harley. And your name is Tony.” Harley smiled.

Yep.” Tony put te newspaper away and sat down again on the chair. He watched the boy touching the iron jacket.

CRACK.

Ohh!” Harley broke the ironfinger of the jacket.

No! Please be careful! He also has feelings!” Tony shook his head.

I´m sorry, really!” Harley looked sad.

Well, I need to repair him anyway.” Tony said.

tbc i PROMISE!!!!!

Edited by Ciuty80

Tony!!! So cute! I loved this movie. And yes, the whole snowy scene was begging for a fic.

Wasn't it!!! I wanna do one!! Ciuty80 would you be offended if I did a fic based on that scene. I won't keep to the movie so I won't plagiarise yours I promise...

Bravo btw. Continue please!! Xx

Wasn't it!!! I wanna do one!! Ciuty80 would you be offended if I did a fic based on that scene. I won't keep to the movie so I won't plagiarise yours I promise...

Bravo btw. Continue please!! Xx

of course not! Do as you want! :lol: i would also read yours! :yes: