Sneeze Fetish Forum

Death Note and Rise Of The Guardians crossover

SpookyScarySkeleton

So I'm going to be starting a death note and rise of the guardians story. Suggest topics if you want to. I do crossovers, drables and fandoms

So please reply. thank you

Oh my gosh, so exciting! I haven't seen ROTG but I like death note! I haven't seen it in a while, though.You should totally involve some L/Light slash. If I remember correctly there's a point where they're handcuffed together, it would be the best if one or both of them had some kind of allergic reaction to the other/something around them. Allergies are my favorite.

ROTG is awesome but I'm not very familiar with Death Note. I do want to see this though! Allergies are good but colds or illness of some kind that involve sneezing are amazing! *goes to hide now*

Thanks for the support guys I will start working on it soon enough c: what should L or light be allergic too? Sorry this is my first story. And I was thinking Jack Frost would be allergic to pollen or

Something

Title:Rise of the death notes.(creative but not) Author: DeathNoteOwner. I do not own ROTG or Death Note. In an imaginative world where all movies and books join forces I present to you... Rise of the guardians and Death Note Crossover enjoy c: first story.-------------/////////////----------------------/------------ -------- As L lawliet was typing on his computer the great detective felt a tickle in his nose but chose to ignore it for some time. He fought the tickle but then lost the fight,lifted his hand to cup it over his face "Hitchieww" L sneezed and sniffled slightly. light said "Bless you L". L said "Ah an English saying. Thanks light". Meanwhile Jack Frost was in North's workshop writing in his notebook not just any notebook, A death note, he had always been on Santa's naughty list so why not be secretly Kira eh? Jack wrote down names but then decided to go on a mission with an evil version of Tooth to find Detective L's workshop to frost him once and for all. As Jack and DarkTooth walked in a medow jack suffered from pollen allergies and his nose started to tickle n his eyes began to tear up. "Heh-heh-heh?" His breath started to hitch desperately and he finally sneezed "Hatchoo Hatchoo hah-hachoo". DarkTooth blessed him and they continued walking. They arrived in Japan (by magically flying) and flew around the town. Darktooth had magic powers so she could see the people and objects inside buildings. She finally found what looked like L's headquarters. They flew discreetly inside and found detective L lawliet handcuffed to a young fellow with light brown hair. Jack hid behind the bed in the room while DarkTooth stayed behind the curtains. As Light and L discussed who they thought Kira was with many accusations from L that it was light the main suspect, Jack's nose got the orated itch as he try to fight it back so he wouldn't get caught..... ----/////---__-------------------------------------------------------- ah how I love cliff hangers. Should jack get caught? Or shall Light or L sneeze?. Sorry not much sneezing. Reply are appreciated. Sorry for grammar errors of any kind and I do not own ROTG or Death Note c: Reply xD

Someone should be allergic to perfume. Haha maybe that doesn't make sense, but perfume allergies are my favorite. That and animal allergies. But this was good!

Thank you for the Reply I shall update soon. Yeh I shall make someone *mystery* allergic to perfume. I will update sometime soon and I watched ROTG this weekend so sall good xD

Side note : The tooth fairy origin Rise of the guardians has been captured by Slender man before the story takes place and that is why she is DarkTooth at the present time. That is all the side notes for now. Reply questions if u have any thank u I will update as soon as I have some sort of gameplan.

Edited by PuddinPop

Light could be allergic to perfume and Misa can just CONVENIENTLY burst in and tackle Light, covering up Jack's sneeze lol just a thought XD

Guess who's bak with an update??? Me. ---////-------//////---------------------------______------- As Jack fought bak the sneeze Misa Burst into the room running over to Light and hugging him,causing her sweet perfume smell to tickle L's nose. L fought back the allergic tickle and soon enough it was gone for a moment but his eyes teared up. Jack sneezed just then "Hitchieww Hatchoo heh-hetchoo" he did his best to stifle them but failed miserably and L walked over to were the sneeze came from and found Jack Frost with a pree-sneeze face trying to hold his sneeze back. L greeted him with a "Bless you young fellow what are you doing in secret head quarters?", Jack responded "Thank you errr I got l-l-o--ost". Jack Frost pinched his nose to fight the tickle. L picked him up and put him on the bed while light still standing beside him handcuffed found it interesting that The teenager could've got past security. Just then Jack Frost sneezed half stifled "hathchiew" . ------------------------------------- done the update for now thanks for the replys