Sneeze Fetish Forum

Duvet (SPN fic)

Sawyer

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

My gosh, Sam and his sickyness and Dean and Cassie with their Sammy concern. It's just so cute!

Please continue. smile.png

bye. wub.png

Aww, oh my god thank you so much! So happy that you liked it!!

Aww, I truly loved this!! Your stories are made of awesome. I can never get enough sneezy Sammy. wub.png

Eeeeep! Thank you! I can't either! Also I would like to add that I am SOOO IN LOVE with your signature! What a wonderful episode! When I saw the gif on tumblr I wanted to dance around my room! I must have watched that scene, like, at least 20 times by now...

Awww... I was so looking forward to this, and it was SO lovely. Cassie being all worried and tired but trying her best to do everything she was supposed to, and Dean all overprotective and barking orders, and YUM Sam being afraid to sneeze in case he can't stop and looking at the light to draw it out.... *Grin*

I'm sorry you're ill and I hope you feel better soon! (and I can't help but think that if this is how karma works then we're all going to be screwed!)

This story, no word... and then to scroll down more and see that signature... oh gah can't breathe... how do I copy it so I can watch it forever.

Eeeeep! Thank you! I can't either! Also I would like to add that I am SOOO IN LOVE with your signature! What a wonderful episode! When I saw the gif on tumblr I wanted to dance around my room! I must have watched that scene, like, at least 20 times by now...

I know he's only coughing, but watching the gif you can imagine him sneezing instead. ;) It's all we have for now!!

Awww... I was so looking forward to this, and it was SO lovely. Cassie being all worried and tired but trying her best to do everything she was supposed to, and Dean all overprotective and barking orders, and YUM Sam being afraid to sneeze in case he can't stop and looking at the light to draw it out.... *Grin*

I'm sorry you're ill and I hope you feel better soon! (and I can't help but think that if this is how karma works then we're all going to be screwed!)

Awww! You leave the best comments! Thank you thank you thank you! I knew you would like the part with the light~ hehehe

And your'e so right about us all being screwed! I take it back! I hope that isn't the case!!

This story, no word... and then to scroll down more and see that signature... oh gah can't breathe... how do I copy it so I can watch it forever.

I KNOW RIGHT? The signature!! Ahh! I'm so glad that you liked this~ speechlessness is (usually) a good thing!

I know he's only coughing, but watching the gif you can imagine him sneezing instead. wink.png It's all we have for now!!

Exactly! It does totally look like a sneeze! Mmm, but the coughs were really lovely anyway, all strong and muffled and Dean asking if he was alright and just aww, I love this so much!

THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEE I LOVE IT

Yay! I'm glad! Thank you!

I know he's only coughing, but watching the gif you can imagine him sneezing instead. wink.png It's all we have for now!!

Exactly! It does totally look like a sneeze! Mmm, but the coughs were really lovely anyway, all strong and muffled and Dean asking if he was alright and just aww, I love this so much!

I love it too, but I am really worried for poor Sammy too! upset.gif

Hehe, I have a feeling that he'll be okay! I mean, there's going to be a season nine which Jared is signed up for, so he's got to survive! I'm just looking forward to more coughing fits and Dean taking care of him now... fingers crossed!

AWWWW so cute. Dean taking care of Sammy again, and Cassie just being like "Phew, my work here is done. He's fine because of me." And also the way you write sick Sam is just so so perfect. And I love it that he knew his own self and mentioned it, like, "My fever's always worse at night" or "If I start sneezing now it won't help and it will be hard to stop." And how he still tries to take care of her a little by telling her she should sleep even while he's just so devastatingly sick.

I'm dying. It's too much cuteness.

Amazing story, thank you so much!!

Oh man, no, thank YOU! So much! You are so so sweet! Sam would feel bad for making someone stay up with him when he's sick... poor baby! I don't know, he's so cute, they're all so cute!! You leave the beeeest comments, thank you thank you thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Continue? Please? Didn't Sam said he felt a little worse. I want to see Dean fuss over Sammy some more.

• 3 years later...

aww this was soo cute! sneezy feverish Sammy is my favorite thing 
and I think you wrote Cassie vary well. it's not easy to blend in original characters (at least for me) but you did it great.
(I'm sorry for commenting on such an old story, I don't know if that's ok >_<)