Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cristiano Ronaldo - cold, no sneezing

PerfectCircle

I read that he was ill but played anyway last Sunday, so I found this video:

Sorry there is no sneezing but from 0:37 on there is a cut-together of him coughing. And I have to say...while I really really don't like his on court persona, he looks really sexy there. Plus, the fact that this super fit and perfectly trained vain douche has a cold/cough is so appealing!

So I thought I'd share.

I speak hardly any Spanish and really can't make out anything they say, so if anyone is in the mood to give a summary, it's very appreciated!

It's basically just talking about how his cough was pretty bad but he still wanted to play and that" it would take more than a little chest congestion to stop him". They also mention that towards the end of the game he stopped to take a pill and finished the game with the pill in his mouth.

Thank you so much for the translation!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Haha, he finished the game with a pill in his mouth? Oh, the media..don't they know everything ;9

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the bump, but HOW DID I MISS THIS?!!

Plus, the fact that this super fit and perfectly trained vain douche has a cold/cough is so appealing!

YES! :D My feelings exactly. Although, I kinda like his court persona exactly because he's bit of an antihero.

And he looks gorgeous. Oh man oh man. Thank you for posting this!

Woah, yeh i'm kinda like him aswell, Basically anything stops me from playing "Soccer" or.."Football" as everyone as calls it c:

But tht was one sexy cough I must say ;3 blushsmiley.gif

Sorry for the bump, but HOW DID I MISS THIS?!!

Plus, the fact that this super fit and perfectly trained vain douche has a cold/cough is so appealing!

YES! biggrin.png My feelings exactly. Although, I kinda like his court persona exactly because he's bit of an antihero.

And he looks gorgeous. Oh man oh man. Thank you for posting this!

Ha, glad you found this and had a nice surprise.

To me he will always be a super douche ;)

But like I said above, it is so sexy, appealing and "comforting" to see this.

This is actually my main thing...I don't even get turned on, I just LOVE it when attractive guys have colds...

It must be a weakness thing, I guess.

Thanks for the link, g123.

• 4 years later...

Hello PerfectCircle :) 

I hope everything is fine.

Your post has been a few years ago. I am sorry my answer is late.

The clip tells, that Cristianos cough was really bad and the coach wanted him to pause for two matches like a few team mates of him did - but he just wanted to play. At the game his blood glucose was very low and so the doctor Karanka told him to take a glucose pill, so he could finish the match against the spanish team Celta Vigo. It was in March 2013.

At that time his cough lasted for 2 weeks - you can watch the game Real Madrid - Manchester United from 5. March 2013

and Real Madrid - Celta Vigo at La Liga.

And he had to interrupt several minutes, his cough was pretty bad during this games.  

I once saw Cristiano on the street of our hometown and he had to cough a few times.

It sounded dry and very harsh. He covered his mouth with his hand.

I noticed that he coughes a lot - there are several clips of him, I think it is because of his "tachycardia", a fast heartbeat, of which he suffered a lot in his childhood and youth.

It could be an explanation for his recurrent coughing.

Perhaps sometimes it returns?

Anyway, for us in Portugal he is still the best player in the world and we all love him and support him:heart::heart:

All best wishes to you, thanks for sharing the clip and have a nice day, taléya**:) 

• 6 months later...

Digging this thread up...

And hi talèya, if you read this! I hadn't seen your post since I'm rarely on here. Thanks for your translation!

And speaking of, for some reason it is always Cristiano Ronaldo who brings me back here. I found an interview where he says he has a cold!
"poco resfriado" is what I understand but my Spanish is basically non-existent, so again, I would appreciate if someone would translate just the beginning!
I know he says something like he is fine, but has a bit of a cold and then the reporter says something and they talk over each other, and I don't understand. What does the reporter say? And the next thing I can pick up again is "better than an injury".

Aaanyway, here is the clip (you can hear it in his voice a little, I think):

Also to all Spanish speakers: is his Spanish good or is it more a mix of Spanish and Portuguese? Sounds like he basically keeps a Portuguese accent, but what do I know...

Hope someone likes the clip and any translation would be great :):notworthy:

He has an important game coming up but has a cold. Unfortunately, there is no more mention of his cold for the rest of the clip, only his playing. He is speaking Spanish (I couldn't understand him if he weren't since I don't speak Portuguese :)) but he definitely does have a bit of an accent. 

Thanks groundcontrol.

I can understand that he says he has a cold and that at least it's better than an injury, but would be awesome if someone could translate what both literally say at the beginning (what the reporter comments as well).

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this, in hope that someone will give me a little word by word translation of the convo between him and the journalist. I understand the basic meaning and groundcontrol also confirmed what I understood but I'm curious what the journo says to him while they're talking over each other - before "mejor que una lesion".

Also can't believe it's the World Cup and no one digs up this thread haha. Just kidding.