Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warm Bodies thing for VividBubbles!

OCC

I wanna see R wake Julie up when he gets real sick and doesn't want to movie and just general fluffiness.

( sorry for my lack of ability to actually write nice, fluffy things. Also for the fact that the characters are slowly drifting off into completely ooc-land. And the short length. )

"aaaah'eCK-SHIIIEW" Julie was woken up by a loud, harsh sneeze coming from the floor beside her. She sat up in bed, slowly, not wanting to leave the warm covers. Looking down over the side of the bed, she saw R, and felt a twist of guilt. He looked awful: his nose was running, red and chapped, and he was shivering slightly.

"Come on, then. Just get in the bed." she said, not wanting to leave him there. He rose dazedly, as if not quite present, and Julie noted with concern that his eyes seemed somewhat glassy. Just a zombie, she reminded herself, he eats brains; he's not human. She wasn't sure how much longer that was going to work.

"Do you have a fever?" she asked, sliding off the bed.

"Doh. Doh fever. Dot sigk." He sounded worse than he had in the evening, and Julie put a hand to his forehead instead of arguing with him. Surprised, he didn't have a chance to stop her.

"R, you're burning up!" she exclaimed, pulling him down onto the bed. He acquiesced, and let her pull a blanket over him before crawling into bed herself.

"Cold," he complained plaintively. Julie sighed, and moved closer to him.

"You can spoon with me," she conceded.

"Spood?...HEh'gg'esSHH" He asked, clearly unfamiliar with the concept. Julie guided him into the correct position, until he was so close she could feel his breath on the back of her neck, and the comforting heat of his body wrapped around hers. The zombie defense was reaching it's last legs.

"Dice.....ATCH'eiiiiiishh-sh'CH" R was too feverish to remember what Julie had taught him about covering his mouth, but she was so close to sleep that she couldn't bring herself to care.

Mmmm, R is so cute. *melts*

I really, well, I really don't have good enough words to describe how much I love this. Julie's concern over R and R's overall super-cute sickyness is just so :drool:. I need more. Soon.

bye. :wub:

(I am stuck in a house without internet, so I don't have enough time to write an update, but I promise I'll have one within a week. Again, any requests, suggestions, or criticisms?)

Maybe it's just me, but it'd be interesting if she did catch it too, so that they had to take care of each other. Kinda make her think of him even more as human, showing he cares about her right? I don't know, what do you guys think? I am so in love with this story.

Maybe it's just me, but it'd be interesting if she did catch it too, so that they had to take care of each other. Kinda make her think of him even more as human, showing he cares about her right? I don't know, what do you guys think? I am so in love with this story.

That was always my plan, so I'm glad you like the idea ( and the story). I should have an update up within a few days.

I adore yur writing style and making R sneeze uncovered and the whole concept of a zombie can't get sick but does??? Maybe you should try to find out how R could get sick ya know since he's a Zombie. K ill wait for an update c:

aaaaahhhhh where are you!? I'm desperate! Ignore Ophelia and Rachel for awhile and write thisssssss pleeeease :lmfao:

(question: who said they would write more soon and failed to do so? who is, therefore, the worst? hint: the answer is me. I am the worst. I'm sorry. Here is a tiny thing while I work on more, hopefully)

Julie awoke the next morning to find that in the night, she had shifted around and was now spooning R, her face pressed against his hair. Speaking of his hair, it was tickling her nose, and very soon she felt the urge to sneeze building up. She didn't want to wake R, who was finally sleeping soundly.

Awkwardly, she tried to extricate her arms from around R to try and stop the sneeze. She managed to get one hand free, and desperately pressed a finger against the base of her nose, but it was to no avail. Her breath hitched, and she twisted away to avoid sneezing on him.

"Hip'shewww." R startled awake as he heard Julie's gentle sneeze.

"Julie?" He asked groggily.

"I'm alright, R. My nose is sensitive, that's all." She answered, finally moving away from him, and getting off the bed.

• 1 month later...

I'll try to continue it once school is less crazy and once our computer is back back from being fixed ( it's really a pain to type stuff on a kindle).

• 5 years later...

I JUST FINISHED THE BOOK I HAVE BEEN BLESSED AHH