Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dean Winchester

BelieveInRollins

*DON'T GET EXCITED I JUST NEED TO RAMBLE!*(And before you freak, I cheated and watched the sneezes months ago.)I've FINALLY caught up to this episode after I vowed I'd watch every single season in order first and oh wow. Dean's sneezes are so cute and almost girly which is weird because he's so macho but WHY?! Why didn't they keep it going?! Then Sam coughing at the end....Jared sounded all congested which was super fitting for Sam's freaky illness thing. Going back: I just don't understand why the writers don't use his cat allergy more (ok, I'm slightly biased but still, it's canon!). It'd be perfect for comical scenes and there was an episode in one of the earlier seasons where Dean was literally in a house FULL of cats and surely, SURELY his allergies would've acted up?! Please, please please, dear writers of Supernatural, don't forget about this?!On a more positive note: I haven't reached Freaks and Geeks yet so I still have something to look forward to but I'm trying not to set my expectations too high just in case. As you were smile.png.
I SO agree ughhh. i hate how that cat allergy was canon and probably forgotten by now...i feel like at this point we might as well compile one huge letter to the writers from yours truly, the SFF *bats eyelashes* like WHAT IF THEY LISTENED. WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT?!!......no? Ok. I'm just gonna go daydream some more. wub.png #imhopeless *sigh*

I'd actually be up for that! However, I reckon we'd have to leave the sneeze fetish part out and sell it with the amazing plot potential! Honestly, I don't understand how the muggles are oblivious to all of this...

Anyway, who's up for some tired, slightly-congested Jensen? wink.png

Edit: Forgot to mention that either my expectations were too high or my fetish senses are failing me because I hardly noticed Jensen's illness during Freaks and Geeks and Taxi Driver. I mean I was looking out for sniffing and everything! I guess it was noticeable in his close-ups because he was mouth breathing a lot and in some scenes his pronunciation was off but I was kinda disappointed. Fingers crossed for Season 9!

Edited by g123
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvertedme

• Sawyer

• iluvsneezes

• BlueRandom

i feel like at this point we might as well compile one huge letter to the writers from yours truly, the SFF *bats eyelashes* like WHAT IF THEY LISTENED. WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT?!!

I VOLUNTEER TO WRITE IT!! Although I'm not sure they would listen, but it's worth a try bleh.gif

i feel like at this point we might as well compile one huge letter to the writers from yours truly, the SFF *bats eyelashes* like WHAT IF THEY LISTENED. WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT?!!

I VOLUNTEER TO WRITE IT!! Although I'm not sure they would listen, but it's worth a try bleh.gif

:D that would be so cool if they listened OMG

Edited by Introvertedme
  • 1 month later...

Oh my god, tell me about it! I feel like if they give a cold to either of them, it's going to be Dean... since Sam's had to deal with having all of this supernatural stuff wrong with him since season one!

The closest we got for Dean was all the way back in s1 during the episode "Faith", and even then it was only for a couple scenes. Fingers crossed though!

I couldn't agree more! To see Dean all weak and feverish.....gahhh! I would become a puddle on the floor.

Well here's hopping.

Oh my god, tell me about it! I feel like if they give a cold to either of them, it's going to be Dean... since Sam's had to deal with having all of this supernatural stuff wrong with him since season one!

The closest we got for Dean was all the way back in s1 during the episode "Faith", and even then it was only for a couple scenes. Fingers crossed though!

I was soooo frustrated in that "Faith" episode when Dean was fast healed... Those few scenes were adorables anyway.

PS. I'm new in the forum and huge supernatural fan, and I was pleasent surprised to see other fans of this show have the same fetishes I do (LOL). Nice to meet you all!

I couldn't agree more! To see Dean all weak and feverish.....gahhh! I would become a puddle on the floor.

Well here's hopping.

Ahhh me too... Why dont they listen to our prayers!?

Well here's hopping.

Ahhh me too... Why dont they listen to our prayers!?

Because the writers are cruel capricious masterminds who give us hope then steal it all away!

Btw welcome to the forum! Yes there are quite a few Supernatural fans around and we love to torture the poor boys. Hope to see you join in the fun!

Seeing either Winchester boy sneeze ( or Jared or Jensen for that matter!) is still high, HIGHHH up on my list. The day it happens will be a glorious day. :D

And can I just say I love the fact that this thread is 8 pages long. xD

I'm new in the forum and huge supernatural fan, and I was pleasent surprised to see other fans of this show have the same fetishes I do (LOL). Nice to meet you all!

Hey, welcome welcome!!

Seeing either Winchester boy sneeze ( or Jared or Jensen for that matter!) is still high, HIGHHH up on my list. The day it happens will be a glorious day. biggrin.png

And can I just say I love the fact that this thread is 8 pages long. xD

You pretty much read my mind (as you often do).