Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valentine's Day | Inception, Arthur/Eames

somali

“Darling,” Eames says, flexing his fingers as he glances up at the ties wrapped tightly around his wrists, red silk binding his hands to the bedposts and rendering him incapable of much more than staring at Arthur’s silhouette as the younger man tends to something atop their bureau. “As alluring as it is to look at your lovely backside – and believe me, I could very easily do so all day – it’s hardly polite to keep your suitor waiting.” Arthur doesn’t acknowledge him (hardly a surprise) and Eames fidgets, shifting his weight on the bed and flopping his head back against the pillow with a sigh. “Especially when you’ve got him practically bound and gagged in the meantime,” he adds, earning a quiet chuckle. He smiles triumphantly at that, relaxing a bit in the hopes that Arthur might turn around soon and let him on to exactly what their plans for the evening shall be.

“Don’t act like you don’t enjoy it, Mr. Eames,” Arthur says, and Eames can practically hear the smirk in his tone. “I know you better than that.” He fusses with whatever it is atop the dresser for a moment longer before turning on his heels, a mischievous smile playing at his lips. Between his fingers is something long and thin that Eames cannot quite make out, even as he squints in the low lighting. Arthur takes a few steps forward, turning the item over in his hands and running his fingertips along its length slowly. Just a bit closer, Eames thinks, and he might be able to identify it. Almost as if he’d heard the thought, Arthur sidles up to the foot of the bed and lets his eyes wander over Eames’ body, naked save for a threadbare pair of jeans slung low on his hips.

“Is that a… a feather, love?” Eames asks, tilting his head to the side slightly and looking up at Arthur. The blush creeping across his lover’s cheeks is enough to let him know exactly what he’d had in mind for tonight. It isn’t very often that Arthur requests Eames allow him to indulge in this particular kink – hell, it had taken him two years to even admit to it, and that was only after Eames had confronted him about it, curious – and seeing as it is Valentine’s Day after all, he decides to oblige his lover’s wishes. Besides, it usually ends quite well for him as well, so he doesn’t have very much room to complain.

Rather than answer the question directly, Eames watches as Arthur slowly saunters around the edge of the bed before climbing on top of it, straddling his hips lightly. He bites his lip softly, his fingertips still tracing the feather’s soft edge. Eames can tell from the look on his face that he’s hesitant, but whether of himself or how he thinks Eames might react, he isn’t sure. “Someone’s feeling a bit naughty,” he says, looking up at Arthur with a smirk in the hopes it might help him relax a bit. “You even broke out some of your nicer ties for me.”

Arthur laughs softly, his eyes flickering to the ties briefly before returning back to Eames. “Only the best for you,” he says and trails a finger down the length of Eames’ chest. The touch causes him to shiver lightly, and Arthur must enjoy that because now his fingers are grazing the waistband of his jeans, teasing and light as they dip slightly under the denim. Eames inhales sharply, his hips bucking up under Arthur at the touch. Arthur’s lips quirk up and he’s starting to ease up a bit, Eames can tell, as he begins to toy with the feather, tracing a line from his hairline down the side of his face the scruff of his jaw with its tip.

Arthur’s teeth sink a little deeper into his lip, pupils widening as he runs the feather down the bridge of his nose, causing Eames’ features to scrunch up. He sniffs slightly, wiggling his nose as best he can without his hands and locks eyes with Arthur. “I understand this,” he says, gesturing to the feather between Arthur’s fingers, “but why these?” He tugs slightly on the ties around his wrists and then looks to Arthur curiously. After the last question he asked got pushed aside, Eames doesn’t expect an answer. Not a verbal one, at least.

Just as he expects, Arthur doesn’t offer an answer; instead, he slowly starts to outline the rim of Eames’ nostrils with the feather, just barely grazing the inside of his nose with its tapered tip. Eames doesn’t even have a chance to make a witty remark about how Arthur’s trousers are beginning to fit just a tad tighter than they were a moment ago before his breath hitches involuntarily in his throat. Arthur shifts, leaning forward to get closer to Eames before slipping the feather a little further into his nose and rotating the quill between his fingertips.

Eames gasps, sniffing instinctively to try to quell the tickle growing in his nose, but it doesn’t do any good. In fact, it seems to make things worse, and within seconds his chest is beginning to rise and fall heavily as his breath continues to hitch. “Hh-heh…Arthur, darlihh- darling,” he pants, “I have to... I hh…hih…” His eyelids are fluttering shut, his head tilting back ever so slightly.

“Mmh?” Arthur’s mischievous smile returns as he watches Eames struggle with the impending sneeze. Eames had been wondering less than a moment earlier if he should exaggerate his reaction for his lover's pleasure, but he's realizing now that it's hardly necessary. If he see through his hooded eyes, he could watch the flush start to climb up Arthur's neck, the bright pink highlighting his cheekbones. But he can't; he's too distracted by the the feather, the way Arthur's slowly twisting it. And when Arthur begins to slide the feather back out, Eames sighs shakily in relief, hoping he might get a slight reprieve. But then the fine point of the feather grazes across what he thinks must be the most sensitive part of his nose, because his nostrils start to flare and his eyes snap shut and in that moment he's sure Arthur's enjoying every moment of it.

"F-fuck," Eames says, and it's the only word he manages to get out before the overwhelming urge to sneeze washes over him, and all he can do is let it happen. Arthur watches, pupils blown, as he continues to take in sharp, shuddering inhales. "Hheh...hihh...heh'gxsh!" He snaps forward as far as his bound wrists will allow him, feeling the damp spray as it hits his bare chest. "Heh'gishx! Nngh...hih...ihh...heh-IH'GSHU!" He sniffs wetly, sinking back into the pillow and trying to catch his breath.

"Bless you," Arthur says softly, leaning down until his chest is pressed against Eames', and Eames isn't sure where the feather's gone but he can't be arsed to care because Arthur's lips are pressed against his, his fingers are knotting in his hair. Eames can feel his own jeans getting uncomfortably tight, but somewhere in the back of his mind, he knows that the night has only just begun.

- - -

Hi there! I'm Somali, and I'm pretty new to the forums. So new, actually, that my account just got validated yesterday. In celebration of that, I decided I'd start a fic! Not sure how many Inception fans there are, but this was inspired by another member's (LeapYearKisses) characterization of what she called "fetish!Arthur." I loved him so much I wanted to play with him myself. Anyway, this was part one, and if you like it, I can definitely continue!

Wow. This is just beautiful. Beautifully written and beautifully kinky. I enjoyed a lot. What an amazing way to introduce yourself to the forum, I hope you feel very welcome here.

HowlBRBEmotionalBreakdown-1.gif

This is delicious and wonderful and the best (and making me want to watch Inception again...)! You have a great handle on their characters and I love your portrayal of fetish!Arthur. Not to mention that it's super flattering to know that people are still reading my old fics... Welcome to the forum! Let's be friends!

Hello!!

I think you've killed me.

So.... aside from that, I've never been happier. Because this was lovely, and I believe my love for these boys has only grown... This was unbelievably, incredibly hot. Not to mention really well written! Did you say continue?? Because the answer is yes. YES. Please.

Welcome to the forum, Somali! I can't even wait to read more of your writing. Thank you!

Words can't describe how amazing this is! I have such a soft spot for this pairing, and when you throw in the kinkiness it just gets better. Wonderfully well-written.

I would absolutely love for you to continue :D

CONTINUE PLEASE!!!! I love this so much I think I just died....Hmm, maybe I'm in Heaven....

Welcome to the forum! glad to have you, and please continue with the amazing work! *goes back and rereads*