Sneeze Fetish Forum

24Me

Harry was walking with Hagrid to the apothecary. Hagrid was going to let Harry get a cat! Harry had always wanted one! As soon as they walked on the door, Harry rushed to the section with the cats. He turned to see where Hagrid was, though, and found the big man wiping at his eyes with a hanky, and sniffing loudly.

"Hagrid? You okay?" Harry asked.

"M'fine. Jest a tickle. Doncha worry."

As they walked closer to the cats, Hagrid began to rub his nose. Finally, he began to build up.

"Heh...huh....HAH-CHOOOOOOO!"

Harry jumped. Hagrid's breath began to hitch, due to the stirred up Dander.

"Eh...*sdiff* AHHH-CHOOOO! Harry...huh....I deed to AHHHH-CHOO! Etch etch ETCHOO!"

Ha grid scrubbed at his nose frantically.

TBC...wicked grin!

OMG.

:boom:

I remember reading that part in the book and shutting it really quick as my imagination went bull$h!t...

OMG.

blowup.gif

I remember reading that part in the book and shutting it really quick as my imagination went bull$h!t...

I don't think that was a part of the books...

OMG.

blowup.gif

No, the part where Hagrid said he was allergic to cats.

please continue!!! Great stuff! I am the biggest Harry Potter fan in the world! I am serious. I have 6 harry potter posters in my room and my background is based on Harry Potter.

OMG.

blowup.gif

No, the part where Hagrid said he was allergic to cats.

oh, sorry. I thought that I was losing my mind. Forgetting hagrid sneezing? Okay....Good

• 4 years later...