Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unwittingly Running into Fellow Fetishers?

_Daisy_

Your twin sister also has the fetish?! 7.gif

Yes, I've mentioned it many times on the forum so I hope no one is getting sick of me bringing it up. xD That's not to say I'm annoyed by people who don't know though. :> It's kind of weird to explain because I think people will not believe me, but that's just how it is.

That's so interesting! I've always wondered if there was a higher incidence of shared fetishes among twins. How did you realize that you both had it?!

That's so interesting! I've always wondered if there was a higher incidence of shared fetishes among twins. How did you realize that you both had it?!

(I was going to PM you because I don't want to get carried away in the forum topic, but I'm unable to for some reason!) My twin sister and I both always kind of knew we had a thing for sneezing since we were little because it would occasionally come up in the games we played together, but we never discussed it. She told me she had a sneeze fetish on New Years when we were 18, and even though I knew I had it, too, I was really freaked out to hear it out loud! xD; So I didn't admit to having it too until we went off to college. But we've both had it as long as we can remember. We talk about it a lot more openly now.

Actually we;ve had several pairs of twins on here, at least one of which discovered each other through these columns.

You might think this would be an argument for the fetish being hereditary, but apparently not.... unless they are separated twins. And there is quite a famous case of twins brought up separately who both liked to sneeze loudly and publicly......and we know what that means, don't we children........

I know someone else on this forum and I have talked because she worked with one of my friends from elementary school. The person she worked with also knew my twin sister, which means she's met at least three people with a sneeze fetish for sure. Interesting coincidence, considering there wasn't a meet up or anything like that.

I wonder if some people just attract us. :P I used to be friends with a couple who know someone from this forum from another online community. I happened to notice the forum member and I had mutual friends and I was like "wait, what?"

Which then prompted me to go through the FB group and see if any others had mutual friends with me. Sure enough, another fetishist and I have at least one friend in common. It's odd.