Sneeze Fetish Forum

hails

He sighed and gripped tighter,"No worries my love..i'm not going anywhere. Ever." His skin became noticeably cooler as he joined her in singing, his voice occasionally breaking but still silken and calming. He weakly sat up and embraced Ophelia,"Let it out my sweet...i'll caress you until the end of time." He rubbed her back and blushed as he sneezed softly, trying not to ruin the moment.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klingon

• hails

• SneezyHolmes

" the sneezing started getting bad when she changed into her cat form." said Maxie "Bless you too Mr Lucian! she said to Lucian.

Ophelia finally had to confess to Lucian and Maxie what she had been doing while singing with Lucian when the pain was finally too much for her to bear. Her singing cut off with a gasp and she leaned away from her love, putting a hand to her now-scorching forehead.

"Healing...powers, Lu," she stammered, struggling to stay upright. "You taught me....years ago, remember? Now..now you are well again." She cursed the weakness that this brought on. Perhaps they would think her strong for what she had done.

Or maybe not, she thought as she fell backward into Lucian's lap. Dammit...

"I love..."

Maxie walked over to the big pot and made another remedy then walked over to Ophelia. "this will help your burn heal" " that young woman I mentioned before burned herself once" " I learned how to make it from her."

"Hm? Oh, thankyou!",he gave Maxie a soft smile and returned his attention to Ophelia. He closed his eyes and orbs of light resembling lanterns filled the cave and a soft melody begun to play,"My love, don't go...i've made you a ballroom of sorts..like the one i serenaded you in so long ago. Please.." He hugged her and grunted as an aura surrounded both of them and suddenly they weren't in a cave anymore but rather a familar ballroom and they both were dressed lavishly. Ophelia found herself painless and standing no less and before her eyes Lucian approached,"My lady..your stunning.", he kissed her hand and embraced her as they danced. My love..we can stay here forever, nothing can hurt us as long as my orb surrounds us... Meanwhile,however, Maxie was astounded as Lucian and Ophelia both appeared to be in a coma-like state in the orb.

Maxie heard the sound of the other dragon swooping over her cave. she said the d word " that guy does'nt quit but this is my territory!" maxie was'nt sure her new friends could see her. she took off her clothes to avoid tearing them and changed into her

Lucian, no dream spells now, love; I need to....to concentrate on....healing myself, Ophelia thought at him weakly, very unwillingly disappearing from his embrace on the lavish dance floor and entering back into the cave, where she feebly sparked a low blue hue from her fingertips and passed out again. She found herself cursing in Old Norse before losing consciousness: Bikkja, svá vel...

--

That means "B**ch, please" in Old Norse. Writing a Loki fic; don't judge meeeee.... :blush:

"true" form. " thats it he does'nt get that he's not welcome in my territory AND he's threatened my friends!" "so now he's gonna answer to me!" she leapt into the air " I told you to get out of my territory!" "that's it now I'm angry!"

Loki....-hugs you until you explode-

-------------------------------------------------------

"That's just it my darling...this orb..it heals as well. I just thought it'd be funner to spend the process in old memories~",he smiled softly and the orb glowed brighter. He held her tighter and stroked her hair, "You always were defiant..heh heh..", he traced her cheek and gently layed her down and stepped out of the orb. "Archeaus..you just never quit..", he glanced back at Ophelia,"I'll be here when you wake my love..", and with that his hands morphed into scythes of sorts and her reluctantly joined Maxie.

Explode? Yipes. Guess it's gift-fic time before Lucian kills me lmao :) give me a few days and i'll start up. it'll be thanks for dealing with Ophelia, her weakness to strong-ness factor makes her a bit annoying. :D if you want any specific stuff in the story lemme know

--

Ophelia slowly woke up, fully healed, and smirked at Lucian. "You never give up, do you darling?" She kissed him. "And that's why I love you."

She stood, brushed herself off, and prepared for the oncoming whatever-happens-when-a-cat-and-her-demon-BF-and-their-new-dragonata-friend-fight-a-seriously-pissed-off-dragon-named-Archaeus.

lol Lucian wouldn't kill you, you couldn't finish the story if he did that! xD Hmmm Alittle Loki nose blowing and stifling,perhaps? <3 and Ophelia isn't annoying, Lucian loves her too much to even notice~

-----------------------------------------

He smiled wide and extended his hand, kising hers, and winking," Now, let's go kick some dragon a**!" He deviously smiled and nudged her,"and no, no i dont~" He chuckled and stood outside the cave and became lost in thought, obviously strategically planning something. "So..how should we go about this? Archeaus uses his size to his advantage but doesn't seem to notice all the flaws that strategy has.", he grunted and removed his shirt, as bat-like wings emerged from his shoulder blades.

when Maxie saw Lucian walk out of her cave she smiled for a moment but knew he would only be hurt or killed. "Mr Lucian please go back inside where it's safe!"

"this is between that dragon and me and I don't wanna see you get hurt or killed" "normally dragons don't fight to the death but this is looking like one of those rare times." please go back inside so you won't get killed"

Okay, I'm starting it now. What is: cause of Loki's illness, if I can add in an OC or not, does anyone else catch it, and any pairings you want? And other things you want?

--

"No way are we sitting this out, Maxie," Ophelia said, assuming a fighting stance. "We're a team."

"I respect your courage and bravery but neither of you are at your best and he's not gonna back off!" " if he gets the chance he'll kill you!" " please!" "leave it to me I'm better able to handle his attacks then you!" she swung down kicking the dragon.

then Maxie shlashed her claws across his chest and burned him with her fire breath. "and my father was Parthenax which gives me a major advantage!" she told her new friends. "your my friends I don't want you getting killed!" then she punched the dragon.

Ophelia transformed and leapt into the air, slashing at the dragon's eyes. Maxie, on your left! she screamed mentally as the dragon's tail swept for Maxie's dragon head. She breathed a sigh of relief as the tail missed, and jumped around on the dragon's back, biting and scratching.

Whoot! Maybe he's smitten with someone and he catches it from them? I would love to see Thor take care of his brother~ c: Maybe make Loki whiny?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now,now Ms. Maxie, i can handle myself.", he smiled coyly and took flight. "Archeaus..i'm quite tired of your b.s., so let's settle this once and for all.", he grumbled before grabbing Archeaus's tail and swinging him around. "I recommend standing back both of you..things are about to go to the dogs!", and with that a giant fissure opened in the ground and seven large hell hounds crawled out. "Hmph! I'd like you to meet my pets..their real devils if you catch my drift Archeaus~" The hell hounds each latched onto Archeaus and tore at him while he watched and smiled evilly. "Your grunts of anguish are very enjoyable!", he laughed cynically and two large horns sprouted out of his head. "Now you've got me letting my true form out...shame on you!", he kicked Archeaus hard, the sound of bones breaking echoed throughout the meadow.

How bout he catches it from Thor, and he whines to maybe an OC who helps him until he warms up enough to Thor, then Thor takes care of him?

--

Ophelia landed on the ground, snarling, but when the hell-hounds appeared, she shrieked a cry of fear and ran back into the trees. She did not do dogs.

How bout he catches it from Thor, and he whines to maybe an OC who helps him until he warms up enough to Thor, then Thor takes care of him?

And then he falls in love with the OC. Perfect.

:D

Maxie dodged the dragons tail then grabbed his throat in her teeth biting down as hard as she could and not letting go, until the dogs jumped up through the ground. she jumped back and asked "are you two alright?"

lmao perfect indeed! -high fives- Can't wait to read it! :D

You've given me a chance to have sooooo much fun lolol!! Thank you soo much! Or should I say, þakka fyrir - "thank you" in Old Norse :D haha i'm so excited for this!

"you two seem stronger then I thought!" "and I'm glad but I'm sorry if I underestimated you!" "d-*n it!"

Lol I'm breakin the rules. Sorry guys :D

--

Ophelia shivered, eyeing the hell-hounds. They were number three on the list of four things she was afraid of:

1) Lucian dying.

2) Lucian leaving.

3) Hell-hounds.

4) Archaeus. (This one not so much anymore.)

She transformed back to human form, curled her legs up under her, and clasped her shaking hands together, thinking, Lucian, I'm frightened...