Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ciuty80

and another ficlet from mrshrek ;) enjoy!

I glanced at the man who had his head sitting on the counter as I swiped the last table with the washcloth. I’m quite amused at how long he has sat in that chair, kept ordering beer and not said a word to anyone, except when he was asking for more beer. Ron is probably in the storage checking the supplies, as a stranger to the city, to this country, I took a deep breath, gathered my courage, walked to the probably upset man and said, “Sir, we’re closed for the night.” He didn’t make any sound. From the dim orange light coming from behind the counter, I saw his brown head moved a little.

“You closed?” He lifted his head up, kind of scared me, but at the same moment I saw a pair of red, puffy eyes; looks like the man had apparently been crying.

“Yes sir.” I said softly, the man is most likely really drunk right now, I don’t want to make him feel like I’m yelling at him, trying avoid any potential incidents.

“Did I pay for that?” He stood up, swaying, he quickly balanced himself by gripping the edge of the counter.

“Yeah, you did.” I watched as the man nodded, turned and made his way for the door. Just after his first step, he seemed to lost his strength as his knee weakened as fell to the floor.

“Woah! You okay there?” I quickly stepped over, put my arms around his shoulders trying to help him get up .

“Yeah, yeah.” He shook his head, turned to me and smile. Then I realized how charming the man really looked. Beside the red puffy eyes, his eyes are pair of beautiful amber color, perfect straight nose, his mouth curved into an upside shape, although I don’t know whether he really meant it or not.

“Hey Lara, could you get that guy a cab? I’m going to lock the doors now.” Ron said from behind the counter, looks like he finished checking the supplies.

“Yeah, okay.” I helped the man stand up, let him leaned against the nearest table around him, “You um…wait here.” I put the washcloth back to the counter, grabbed my keys and my bag, and hurried back to the man, a little surprised he really stood there and waited. I pushed the door open and stepped out, and I heard the man following behind me. I walked toward my scooter, and the man kept on walking.

“Wait!” I called for him, “Aren’t you gonna get a cab or something?”

“Can’t,” he stopped and turned around, facing me, “spent all the money on booze.” He scratched his hair , then his nose. I saw his lips parted slightly, and then “Heh-shoo!” A giant sneeze burst from his nose, the sound echoed through the empty block. I chuckled slightly as I thought of some people might have been woken up by the sound of that gigantic sneeze.

“Ugh.” He rubbed at his nose furiously.

“So how are you going to get home?” I asked as I insert my scooter keys.

“Don’t know, I walked here so I’ll just proba—b—bly-isshoo! Hihshoo! Wow, I’ll just walk back. “ He pressed the back of his palm to his nose, sniffling. Hmm, I heard alcohol sometimes makes people sneeze, seems like it’s true. Or it might be because it’s early November and the man’s jacket doesn’t seem warm enough on the early/late 12:30 in the morning.

“Did you seriously spend all your money?”

“Yep! Wallet’s empty.” He smiled, and reached into his jean pocket pulled his wallet, flapped it upside down, trying to prove to me that his wallet is indeed empty. I sighed, I couldn’t leave a seriously drunk, nearly delirious man out on the street alone, what if he falls again? And this time he didn’t get up or get mugged?

“Where do you live?” I put on my helmet, sat on to my scooter, and scooted towards him.

“Why would you want to know that? You stalker.” He said with a goofy smile. Okay, definitely drunk.

“Your address, I’ll give you a ride home.”

“No, don’t take me home.” He climbed onto my scooter, “take me anywhere you want.” He shouted, and laid his head on my shoulder.

“No, seriously, I’ll give you a ride home.” I tried to coax him to cooperate.

“No, I don’t want to go home. Please.”

I winced at his beer breath, but my heart slightly tighten as the word ‘please’ turned into a soft whisper, as if he was pleading. Sometimes I don’t know why I have a soft heart; or I’m just bad at saying no to people. I started the engine, riding into the dark night.

After the usual 15 minutes ride, we’ve arrived outside of my apartment. I took off my helmet, parked my scooter, and the man waited patiently as I led him up the stairs and trying to find the keys in my bag. He let out two more huge sneezes as we were walking down the hall way.

“Ssshh!” I scolded him, “People are sleeping.” I gave him a stare as I unlocked the door of my room.

“Sorry.” He mumbled as he followed me in. I quickly shut the door, turned on the lights. The moment the light was turned on, the man turned to his left, his hand pinching his nose, “Hi-ixt! Ichgst!”

“Bless you.” I finally remembered the blizzard costume in this country.

“Thanks.” He murmured, with a smile. I lowered my head, as I know my face must be blushing now because of that amazing smile. “You can um, stay on the couch here if you want.” My apartment is not big, but my room is separated from the living room area, and my room actually has a door, that’s why I picked it in the first place, so I wouldn’t feel violated when I have guests over, well, not that I have many guests, just friends from work. After I went into my room and threw my bag on my bed, I walked back to the couch, greeted with the man’s abnormal pale face.

“What’s wrong?”

His brows furrowed. I grabbed his arm, and led him to the bathroom. He ran inside, forgot to shut the door, so I had a few minutes of him hurling into the toilet. I waited outside, gave him some time. After a while, I heard the toilet flush. He walked out, with a weak smile on his now pale face. I gently grabbed his arm again, led him to the couch and sat him down.

“Kevin.” He announced, suddenly.

I gave him a smile, and got up, went into the kitchen, made him a cup of tea and grabbed some biscuits. I went back to the couch, pressed the mug into his hands. “That’s what you get for hours of alcohol, and not eating anything. Bad for your stomach. “

Kevin just nodded, and sniffled. He seemed to enjoy the warmth of the mug in his hands as his face fell into a more relaxed expression since he came out from the bathroom. We just sat there, Ken sipping on the hot tea from time to time. Now I can see more clearly, the man looks like he’s in his early 20’s, dark circles under his eyes, his fingers are slim but strong, looked rather skinny. I know it’s stupid to ask some obvious questions at this state, but I had to ask, “So, what happened? Something had to happen for a man to take that many drinks.” For I moment I was waiting for a cold glare or stare; I’m not good with men, especially good-looking men. But none of that came, instead came a weak, miserable, “ I found out who my ex was seeing before she confessed.” Then there was him sipping on the tea. I didn’t know what to say, I have never been in a relationship, I don’t know what it feels like. “I’m sorry.” Was all I could think of.

“It’s okay, it’s not like it’s your fault.” He smiled, and patted my head. I frowned, it’s like if I am his pet dog or something.

“Sorry, I have a little sister, she always consoles me when I’m sad—hehissh! Isshoo! Haesshoo! My god, I’m so sorry!” He turned away from me in time and sneezed three more times. When he realized he made such a loud noise again, he whispered his apology. I couldn’t help but giggle. “You should get some sleep.”

“I…yeah, I’m tired, actually.” He yawned. I went into my room, found a spare blanket, and brought it to the couch, and found Kevin already sleep. I gently spread the blanket around him, and turned off the lights.

I felt something on my shoulder. I jolted awake, turned on the lamp on my night stand, and found Kevin standing beside my bed with the blanket around him.

“What are you doing? You scared me man!” I yelled at him with my sleepy whisper voice.

“I’m cold.”

That was all it needed to make my heart softened; his cheeks were wet, I could still see some tears hanging on the edge of his eyes, he must had a bad dream. I sighed, and scooted to the other side of the bed. Kevin climbed in immediately, laid down beside me and curled up. I put my covers on top of him, and turned off the lamp. Without any signs, he hugged me, so close, so tight that I wasn’t prepared for. I wanted to say something, but I heard soft whimpering and sobbing. Well, what the heck, he needs to let them all out. So I just let him held me for the rest the night. The next morning I woke up, with no one beside me, but a piece of paper left on the night stand. I picked it up, on it there was a phone number written, and this, “Thank you for what you did last night. I couldn’t thank you enough for tolerating my drunk weird actions, hope you would still want to see me again haha. I hope I’ll be seeing you soon.”

Oh yeah, I knew good things will happen along with good deeds.

This is cute, but I feel the need to point out that bringing home drunk strangers in real life is probably not a safe idea. Nice story though.

Love this. Especially because this is the kind of thing that's wonderful to imagine even if you wouldn't do it in real life. In writing though an amazing scenario. There's just something extra-nice about the taboo of the other person being a complete stranger. :)

• 4 weeks later...