Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble thread (Avengers, SPN, and others)

aggedy_ann

No 35 Silk... Dear GOD woman, it was so hot my damn sprinklers activated!!!

I'd love a full fic just around that alone. Woweee!!! xxx

My dearest Brigid, having given this some consideration (such was the effect that Drabble had on me!), could I possibly - with your consent of course - use #35 Silk for a separate fic of it's own? I will call it exactly that so it is immediately identifiable - and acknowledge you from the onset?

It was just too good a snippet of something potentially über-delicious to let pass....

(Unless you are wanting to do it?)

My dearest Brigid, having given this some consideration (such was the effect that Drabble had on me!), could I possibly - with your consent of course - use #35 Silk for a separate fic of it's own? I will call it exactly that so it is immediately identifiable - and acknowledge you from the onset?

It was just too good a snippet of something potentially über-delicious to let pass....

(Unless you are wanting to do it?)

Have at it. I'd be most flattered to see what you do with my drabble.

I'm working on more Wilson Drabbles. :)

Have a Tony everyone:

#39 Hiking

Steve as it turns out, since his transformation, is the quintessential outdoorsman. Clint doesn’t mind; he’s always loved the outdoors. So when Steve suggests a hike, he’s the first one to agree. Tony is a bit more hesitant. Bruce flat out refuses and stays back. They’re a half mile into the mile loop when Tony’s nose starts giving him trouble.

At first, he’s able to keep the sneezes quiet and held back and focus on the hike, but eventually, they take control and he can no longer fight them off.

Hehyechhttt.” He stifles the sneeze between pinched fingers, unable to keep moving with this this one. Clint notices.

“Bless you.” He murmurs. “You ok?”

Tony opens his mouth to respond, and sneezes again. “Heyehshh, eiyehhshh. Allergies.” He sniffles.

Steve turns around at the commotion and pulls the handkerchief out of his back pocket. “Need this?”

Tony sighs gratefully, taking the cloth and blowing his nose. “Please tell me this is almost over,” he asks, holding the cloth over his nose like a mask.

• 1 month later...

Awww! Just how much do I love you right now??? All the drabbles are so sweet and adorable and sneezy! ;P

It's hard to find sneeze fics in the usual fanfiction chanels so these are a real treat for me.

My favorites were the Bruce & Tony ones and the Steve & Tony ones. What can I say? I love Tony. Just enough to enjoy his misery. lol.

Here's to puppies and Christmas trees and many more to come (hopefully!)

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bumping this thread, but with the release of Winter Soldier, I've needed lots of Steve and Bucky, and rediscovered this thread. @W@