Sneeze Fetish Forum

Untitled Captain America Fic

aggedy_ann

Title: There isn't one

Fandom: Captain America The First Avenger

Characters: Steve, Bucky

Rating: PG

Summary: Takes place prior to becoming Captain America; Steve has a cold, Bucky is there

He pulled the covers up over his head as he heard knocking at the apartment door. “Steve?” He heard Bucky call as footsteps padded through the small apartment.

He pulled himself out of bed and walked to the bedroom door. “Yeah,” he sniffed.

Bucky took a look at the small coffee table and noticed the jar of vapor rub and the box of cough drops. “You sick again?”

Steve met him in the living room, running a hand through his blonde bedhead. “Uh-huh.”

“Was coming to see if you wanted to go out and meet some girls.” He paused, “but tonight…”

“I’d probably scare them away.” Steve fumbled for the handkerchief in his pocket. “Heh-ihhshhh.” He blew his nose and sunk down on the sofa.

“Yeah, you would.” Bucky sat next to him. “You’re all pale and, well, drippy. Up for catching the game?”

“On the radio?” Steve sniffled hopefully.

“Sure. You eat anything?”

Steve nodded. “I’m not helpless.” He coughed.

“I know.” He reached over and tousled Steve’s hair before reaching across Steve and switching on the radio, finding the baseball game.

Steve squirmed away from Bucky. “Heh-ishh, Ishhh…”

“B-“

Steve held up his hand. “...iishhahh.”

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.” Steve’s voice was muffled by his handkerchief as he prepared to blow his nose.

Bucky got up and got two glasses of water from the kitchen, returning to the couch, handing one to Steve, who nodded his thanks.

The two men settled back and began to enjoy the game, Bucky being more vocal than Steve. As the innings wore on, Steve was finding it harder and harder to stay awake. Around the middle of the 6th inning, he felt Bucky shaking him. “Huh?”

“Have I told you you snore?”

Steve nodded blearily and shivered, cupping a wet sneeze in his hands and sniffling.

“Cold?” At Steve’s nod, he got up and headed for Steve’s bedroom, returning with his pillow and a blanket. He handed them to Steve and sat down in a chair he’d grabbed from the kitchen.

Steve lay down on the couch, grabbing another mentholated drop. He blew his nose again and draped his handkerchief across his chest. “Thadks.”

Bucky looked over at the jar of vapor rub sitting on the table. “Need help rubbing that on your chest?”

“You sure you don’t mid?”

Bucky shook his head. “Nah. I’ve gotten used to taking care of you.” He said in a light teasing tone. He uncapped the jar. “Wheew! I always forget how this stuff really clears your sinuses out.” He said as he caught a whiff of the pungent rub.

“Thad’s the hopbe.” Steve sniffed, pulling up his shirt.

Bucky leaned over the smaller man and began massaging the ointment into his chest. When he had finished, he crossed over to the kitchen to wash his hands. “Better?”

“Yeah.” Steve sniffed, already starting to sound clearer.

“Good. Now let’s keep this one out of your chest this time.” He ordered.

Steve nodded. “That woud be good.” He cleared his throat. “Thandks, Bucky.”

“Anytime.” He pulled the blanket up over Steve. “Now let’s finish the game.” He said settling back into his chair.

Awwww. I really love the bromance between Bucky and Steve pre-serum. wub.png But this:

Bucky took a look at the small coffee table and noticed the jar of vapor rub and the box of cough drops. “You sick again?”

Steve met him in the living room, running a hand through his blonde bedhead. “Uh-huh.”

That was extremely adorable for some reason. laughing.gif Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everybody. I've got a Steve and Tony fic in the works now. I'm late to the party having just seen the movies

• 2 weeks later...