Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Direction Am I Going To?

Snowydays

It was a normal,sunny and fine day for the five boys of One Direction,these boys were very happy.Four of them were happy and never felt better.

I couldn't say that for 18 year old Harry Styles,though.

HuhTTiEEEEW!HahtiEEEW!

Harry sneezed into his elbow.

Niall,who was currently dancing to Justin Bieber's "One Time" stopped dancing and turned off the music.

"Harry,you okay?"

Liam asked,concerned.

"Yea-"

Harry was cut off by a sneeze,Huhtchieewwww!Hahtswieeewwww!

"Oh no!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarry!!!!"

Louis wailed as if Harry was dying.

"Dude,Chillax would you?"

Zayn told the older boy,who seemed to act younger.

"HOW COULD WE IF WE HAVE A BLOODY CONCERT?!"

Louis screamed.

"Well we could umm,uh.."

Niall said,his voice tariled off in embarassment.Harry got to his wobbly feet as he claimed,"I`b fine!"

He said trying to get his old voice,it was useless.Harry reached for his hanky as his nose started tickling.

HXcHOO!Heh..Huh..HATCHIEEEW!HATSIEEEW!

He sneezed wetly into the hankerchief,followed by a groan.

Liam came back with a thermometer,he stuck it into the sick,younger boy's mouth.Waiting for the high pitched beep Niall prepared some medicine,As Zayn got some water.Louis,however,was watching the younger boy in pity as if he was his boyfriend.

The thermometer let out a high pictched beep.Louis swiped it out before Liam did,"100.1" Louis announced with a sigh.

Harry coughed a bit and got to his feet,Liam pushed the boy down."Now,if you want to get better,you need to rest."

Liam said.Louis felt sudden urge to kiss Harry's forehead.No,no his lips.Harry's green eyes met Louis' blue.Harry stared at Louis before sneezing to his palms,Huh.....Heh....HuhtSIEEEEW!HUCHIEEEEW!HAHTIEEEEEWWW!

"Bless you." Louis said to Harry,trying not to blush.Niall approached Harry with Cold Medicine,while saying. "Here comes the choo choo train!"

He said childishly as Harry refused.Zayn tickled Harry's tickle spot,Niall shoved the spoon into Harry's mouth,Liam watching faraway due to the fear of spoons.Louis loved the way Harry pouted as the medicine went down his throat,he loved the way Harry's eyes would try to fool Niall in giving medicine,Hell,Louis loved Harry,But,how deep is Harry's feelings for him?

Heres my first story :3 It sucks,i know!But i tried!

Oooh I'm loving this so far biggrin.png I really like how you've portrayed their characters. Louis sounded exactly like real-life Louis! No, no, it doesn't suck! Looking forward to more :P

Edited by g123

Oooh I'm loving this so far biggrin.png I really like how you've portrayed their characters. Louis sounded exactly like real-life Louis! No, no, it doesn't suck! Looking forward to more tonguesmiley.gif

Thanks,Louis did?Ha,didn't notice really.Um,i'm very new here and i just have to ask...

How do you update it? blushsmiley.gif Like,you just post something like a comment?

Lovely beginning so far! Will there be more smile.png

Thanks!and of course there will be!I was also planning to do a Beatles one,(i wuv bands!!!!!!) But it seems to old...

Oooh I'm loving this so far biggrin.png I really like how you've portrayed their characters. Louis sounded exactly like real-life Louis! No, no, it doesn't suck! Looking forward to more tonguesmiley.gif

Thanks,Louis did?Ha,didn't notice really.Um,i'm very new here and i just have to ask...

How do you update it? blushsmiley.gif Like,you just post something like a comment?

Ya huh! You said about him screaming and that's so Louis. He's really random! Plus the shipping ;) Haha don't worry! We've all been there! I haven't been on here *too* long. Anyway, what do you mean? If you mean write another part to the story then you just post it in a comment with "part 2" at the top or whatever. I don't think you can change the thread title yet or at least not until you apply for the writer's group. I'm not exactly sure what privileges you get in there I just know story title editing is one but you have to send PM to an Administrator to get in *I think*. stunned.gif Check out the rules and stuff in this section of the forum, it should say in there somewhere. :D

Ya huh! You said about him screaming and that's so Louis. He's really random! Plus the shipping wink.png Haha don't worry! We've all been there! I haven't been on here *too* long. Anyway, what do you mean? If you mean write another part to the story then you just post it in a comment with "part 2" at the top or whatever. I don't think you can change the thread title yet or at least not until you apply for the writer's group. I'm not exactly sure what privileges you get in there I just know story title editing is one but you have to send PM to an Administrator to get in *I think*. stunned.gif Check out the rules and stuff in this section of the forum, it should say in there somewhere. biggrin.png

Okay,thanks! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

PART 2!!

A/N:So,this time in Harry's point of view :D

HAHTIEEW!AI'SHEEEW!

Harry sneezed again,he groaned a bit.

He hated being sick,though he did a lot he never got used to it,perhaps he never will.

"Bless you Hazza."

Liam said.

"Thags."

Harry said,his eyes rolled to his right just in time to see Louis blushing.

"Uh,Lou are you okay?"

Zayn said coolly.

"Yeah Lou,its like its summer there!Do you need any..juice?"

Niall said,wanting to bring up the topic of food.

"NO.I waaaaaant.......I WANT..."

Louis bursted,jumping up and down,he didn't know what hr wanted.

"To be loved by you.."

Harry sang,though with a cold the boys still loved his voice.

Harry felt shivers down his spine as he sang those lines,in particular to Louis.

Hehtieew!Heh...

Harry sneezed.

"Stuck one there,eh?"

Liam asked,a cooing tone in his voice.

"You wish Leeyum,I- Heh,huh,hih,huhTieeew!Hahtieeew!

HAHTIEEEEEW!AII'SHHEEEW!

Harry sneezed,he gave Liam a pout.

"I WANT FOOD!!!"

Niall shouted.

"Okay!Okay!Chill!"

Zayn said running to Niall.

Niall's frown turned upside down at a second,and ran out of the door.

Zayn rolled his eyes,"Niall will be Niall."

Liam remarked with a laugh.

Zayn rolled his eyes again,"Know i know how it feels like to be you."

"What am i?"

Liam asked.

"A dad."

Zayn laughed.

"FU** I'M GONNA SNEEZE!"

Harry whimpered.

"HATIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!HASCHOOOO!HA..heh...Heh...HEHTIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

Harry sneezed.

Huh..Hih..Heh..Huh..HEHTIEEEW!HAHTIEEEEEW!H'XCIEEEW!AI'SHOOOOOO!

Harry whispered 'excuse me'

Louis threw passed Harry the tissues,Harry did not catch it.

"Just leave me here to die."

Harry joked.

"THEN I'L-"

Louis was cut off.

Niall staggered inside,6 Nando's take out boxes with him.

"Niall,why do you have..6?"

Harry asked huskilly.

"An extra for me." Niall grinned.The five boys laughed.Suddenly,a beep from his phone one after another started ringing,it grew annoying so Harry grabbed it.

It was full of

"Get well Hazza!"

"Get better soon Harry!"

"Aww,don't be sick curly!"

"How did they know........?"

Harry asked,his green eyes huge.

"Eh heh,kheh..."

Louis laughed with embarssment.

Harry gave him a playful 'evil' glance.

Zayn was asleep,on top of Liam."Hwp,guws.I nwed hwep." Liams voice was muffled.

"BACK OFF ZAYN!LEEYUM'S MIIIIIINE!"

Niall hissed playfully.Zayn got up and piled pillows against the chair where he "Kidnapped" Liam.

Louis crawled and Niall jumped on Louis.

"Giddyup,Horsy!"

He yelled as Louis raced to Zayn's 'kingdom'

Harry brought Liam to his 'prison' which was the upper bunk,A.K.A Zayn's bed.

Harry stayed there as guard,then turned to his left and stiffled,H'xchhh!H'xchhh!

Harry watched Louis in admiration,Harry didn't get it,what was this feeling he was getting?

Aaahhhh I love it! Again, filled with the boys' randomness! Please continue :D

Haha!~Thanks,i was in a random mood!xD.Yeah,i'll continue :))

• 2 weeks later...

PART 3

In no one's POV

Harry watched the boys play their little game,it was funny to be honest.

Harry looked behind him to see Zayn,asleep.Almost falling off the bunk he found balance.

Liam stood up,and checked his watch.

"OH MY GOSH!THERE IS 30 MORE MINUTES BEFORE PAUL COMES!"

Liam yelled running to the bathroom.

Harry took off his shirt.

"I'll be fine just wearing this!"

Harry teased.

Niall was laughing like hell inside,he litteraly saw Louis drooling.

"Hmm,what did Li-li say?"

Zayn asked,rubbing his eyes.

"Oh,he said we have to change."

Niall said,putting on a casual blue shirt and jeans.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Zayn panicked and jumped,yup.Literally jumped into his closet.

Harry rolled his eyes,Louis gave him a Zayn-will-be-Zayn look.

Harry shrugged,he went to find some clothes.Louis got his usual white shirt with blue stripes and red pants.

Liam came out,wearing a dark purple shirt and black blazer.

Harry came back,Harry wore the opposite of Liam,black shirt,dark purple blazer.

Louis was about to say something,but thought better of it.

Huh..Heh..HAHTIIEEEEEEW!HACTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!

Harry sneezed,turning away.

"Exuse me."

Harry said,blushing,and flipped his hair.

Harry thought his cold was such a payne some times. (A.N See what i did there?<3)

"ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNN!HUUURRRRRRYYYYYY.OR I TAKE ALL YOUR MIRRORS."

Louis screamed,jumping on Harry.

Zayn staggered out,wearing a black shirt,gray jacket.

"I look stupid."

Zayn huffed,crossing his arms.

"No you..you.. HEHTIIIIEEEEEWWW!HAHTIIIEEEEEW!"

"Shi*."

Harry moaned,Niall dragged Zayn and Louis out of the door,and Harry walked with Liam.

"GET IN THE CAAARR."

Niall said,throwing Zayn into the van.

Niall got in with Louis,followed by Harry then Liam.

HUHTIEEEEEEEEEEEW!HAHTIIIEEEEEW!

He leaned on the window,this will be one bumpy ride..

• 4 weeks later...

A/N:OMG MY POOR LITTLE FIC!I'M SO SORRY I ABANDONNED YOU!BLAME MY ZAYN FIC!Okay,so I'll update.YEAAAAHHHHH!

Part um,4.

It seemed like a matter of seconds they were already at the concert grounds,and Harry was rudely awoken by Louis.

"Oi,Harry get up.We're here,love."

Louis said softly,prodding on Harry's shoulder.

Wait,did Louis call me love?

Shaking the thought out of his mind,Harry streched lightly,his bones aching. Harry raised his elbow and sneezed onto it.

EhshIEEwwww! HahtchIEEEW! ESchCShIEEww! Hnxhtttt! Hnxchtt!

The stifle at the end hurt,and a cool hand was placed onto Harry's back,sending shivers down Harry's spine. That hand happened to be Louis'. Harry tried his best to get up,but ended up coughing into his fist,his electric green eyes dull.

Louis took symphany in the younger boy,or maybe it was those puppy eyes that Harry was giving,Puppy eyes that all younger "brothers" could do. Louis carried the taller boy on his back,and the curly haired lad fell asleep on Louis' back,the softness Harry's locks made Louis gush.It was all peaceful until..

"ZAAAAAAAYN JAVADD MALIK GET YOUR LAZY ARSE HERE!"

Liam hissed to the still sleeping boy,and much to his dismay,the raven-haired lad did not get up,and recieved a groan in response.

Niall started laughing uncontrollably as he watched his "Daddy" tackle Zayn and tried to get him out,Liam,knowing Zayn was ticklish tickled him and Zayn started laughing uncontrollably and Liam managed to carry Zayn out,dropping him to the ground.

"Ow."

Zayn moaned.

A;/N: I'M SORRY WE HAVE GUESTS AND MY LITTLE COUSIN IS TRYING TO GET IN!BYE!I'LL CONTINUE ONCE THEY'RE GONE!

i

i don't like one direction all that much myself, screaming fangirls don't really do it for me. XD

but the characterisation is so adorable omg

note: Since they're British, they'll work in Celsius, not Fahrenheit.

i

i don't like one direction all that much myself, screaming fangirls don't really do it for me. XD

but the characterisation is so adorable omg

note: Since they're British, they'll work in Celsius, not Fahrenheit.

I'm a big fan,but i won't go all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!AHHHHHHHHH!

And thanks <3 OH NOES I FORGOT THE DIFFERENCE OF CESIUS AND FAHRENHEIT!

• 3 months later...