Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love Song Drabble Thread

tenderwarrior

I swear I have no life, I just read ALL the drabbles you wrote, there amazing. I can relate to this Elijah Charecter cuz of my cat allergies & hayfever too ;-; also could be the same name lol. But continue.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tenderwarrior

• destrier

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• gummiflummi

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 –Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 –Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 –Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 - Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69- Fuck:: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 - City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

@DeathNoteOwner - I'm glad that you can relate to him, but he doesn't have hayfever! That's Trey! happy.png But thank you for commenting and being so nice!

@destrier - Maybe that will be the next one! I'll think of something for you! He is sweet and I love that about him! Hopefully Trey won't discover his fetish any time soon! wink.png

@sadie22233 - I'm glad you liked that one! I thought it was cute too! smile.png

Favor

“Just take a nap and I'll be home before you know it, okay? Okay, I gotta go. Love you.”

Elijah ended the phone call with Trey before his sister, Mara, opened the door of her one-story home with an overwhelmed expression on her face.

“Thank God you're here. Our reservations are in fifteen minutes and we have to go. Come in, come in.” Mara walked down the hall as she grabbed her purse.

Elijah noticed all the toys strung across the small hallway. Mara was 24 and already had a six year old daughter with a husband and she always seemed overwhelmed these days. Elijah was only three years younger than her and he could not imagine having a kid and husband that soon.

“Uncle Eli!” Ava, their daughter, yelled as she came running towards him from the living room. She hugged him tightly and squealed. “I'm sssso excited....” She stopped, but kept looking at Elijah as her eyes blinked rapidly. “...that you're here!” Ava had a stutter since she was five. Mara had put her in a intensive speech therapy program last month, Elijah remembered.

“Me too!” He agreed as he rubbed his slightly itchy nose.

“Okay, we'll be home around eleven-thirty.” Mara announced to her brother as she walked towards Ava. “I love you and be good!” She kissed her daughter on the forehead then let Chance, her husband, do the same before they walked out of the house leaving Elijah and Ava alone.

This was a little new to Elijah. He had babysat Ava before, but it was always at his apartment and he hadn't been to Mara's in about eight months. But Mara and Chance were having date nights again and they didn't want to spend money on a babysitter so here he was on a Friday night rather than being at a home taking care of a sick Trey. The man had caught a slight cold and had been sick in beds for three days now. He could have came, but he didn't want to chance getting Ava sick.Truthfully, he would much rather be at home taking of him not that he didn't like Ava or kids in general, but he would love to be cuddling next to Trey and babying him instead, but that was just him.

The night consisted of the two watching Disney movies and making cookies. The two were sitting at the kitchen table eating fresh baked chocolate chip cookies while Ava was giggling hysterically and dancing her seat.

“You're so crazy, Ava!” Elijah said, exaggeratedly and Ava only laughed harder at that.

He didn't really know what to say to a six year old, but that was normal, right? He never knew how to act around kids besides being animated which kids seemed to like and giggle at. Elijah also knew that Trey wanted kids and were so much better with them which intimidated him a little. Of course he wanted kids, too, but he would be fine without them, also. How would he be a good father to Trey's children if he didn't know how to act around them? These questions always worried him and prayed that he would magically get better at handling children.

Then there was the constant growing itchy burn in his nose that was beginning to annoy him. He sniffled and rubbed his nose on his wrist.

“Uncle Eli! You have t-t-t-to, um, sssee my new bu-bu-bu-bunny!” Ava's lips twitched as her right hand slightly shook. She raced out of her chair and into the living room to the big cage that sat next to the fireplace on a table. How did I miss that? Elijah wonders in his head as he walks towards Ava and cage. He sniffled again, and again, and again, until it clear that his nose is a bit runny. He gives one last sniff before Ava exclaims.

“His name is Checkers bbbbecause of his colors!” The rabbit was white with brown patches and it was really cute to Elijah.

“He's adorable!”

“Can you t-t-ta-take him out? You can pet him!”

A sinking feeling in his stomach and an itching feeling in his nose felt like red signals to the idea, but he opened the cage anyway and took hold of the rabbit. The itch in his nose increased ten-fold as he carried the rabbit in his arms to the couch.

Heh..eh..ah..” He took a few more breaths and finally got his breathing under control. “He is quite soft.” Elijah commented as the two sat on couch.

“He is!” Ava pet the rabbit continuously which made it start to shed on his clothes. Elijah sniffled feeling the need to sneeze arise once more.

Heh..eh..hah-ISSCH'uh!Hh'ESSH'uh! Heh'ktssh'ah! Kttsh'oo!”

The sneezes, although muffled into his elbow, seemed to scare the rabbit and it hopped off his lap then scurried off quickly.

“Checkers!”Ava yelled and chased the rabbit. “Come on!”

Elijah reluctantly got up from the couch and tried to grab the running rabbit with Ava. Twenty-four minutes and fifteen minutes later, he finally grabbed Checkers.

“You got him!” Ava smiled, excitedly as she pet the rabbit.

“Yea..ah..eh..” Elijah breathed hitched a couple times until Ava hushed him.

“Sssshh!” Ava put her left index finger to her mouth. “You can't s-s-sc-scare Checkers again!”

“Sor..eh..ah..” He sniffled deeply. “Sorry.”

Mara and Chance arrived home two hours later and thankfully the rabbit was put back in the cage and Ava went to bed. He quickly home then sneezing during the car ride to the front door of his and Trey's apartment.

UuhISSSCHuh!Hh'ESSH'uh! The violent sneezes snapped Elijah forward as he walked into the apartment and set his car keys down. “IISSHuh! hh'ESSH'uh! Hh'TASSH'uh!”

Jeez, are you okay?” Trey asked, coughing a bit.

Yeee..ahh...Hah-ISSCHuh! IISSHuh! UuhISSSCHuh! Elijah takes a deep breath and wipes the allergic tears from his eyes. “Just allergies. Mara and Chance bought Ava a rabbit and apparently I'm alll..eh..Hih..hah-TSSH! KTSSH! ISSCH!He sniffles hard, determined to finish his statement without any more sneezes. “Allergic to those.”

Aw, babe.” Trey wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

Remind me to never do a favor for Mara again?” Elijah stepped away from Trey and headed towards their shower. “At least not at her house. Hih..eh..uh.. hh'ESSH'uh! Hh'TASSH'uh!”

Elijah sneezes all the way to the bathroom and Trey can even hear him sneeze once he shut the door.

Will do!” Trey chirped then sat on the couch next to Zeus and began to pet the dog. Zeus sat his head on Trey's knee as he looked up at him. Trey looked down at the dog, “Remind me to never buy Elijah a rabbit.”

Edited by greetingsfromboston

aw, Elijah is so cute with kids! and I enjoy the little quirks or details you add to the characters, such as the little girl's stutter :) I can't wait for another drabble of these two funny boys :D

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 –Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 –Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 –Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 - Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69- Fuck:: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 - City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

@Da Greenz Yo - I'm so glad you like them! Here's a new one for you! smile.png

@destrier - I love Elijah with kids! I may write more of him with kids soon! I love adding quirks to the characters! biggrin.png

@Sneezelover123 - They are so, so, so cute! Here's more of them! tonguesmiley.gif

@DeathNoteOwner - Aw, I know sadsmiley.gif Hopefully he doesn't become allergic to more things wink.png

1) Okay, I am SO sorry that I haven't updated in forever but I have been really busy, but I will make it up to you guys, I promise!

2) If any of you have requests or suggestions or whatever, please tell me! I love ideas!

On to the drabble!

Sports

Hihhh... h'nght'chuh! H'nght'choo!”

Trey hated sports. He hated everything about them, but Elijah loved them so here he was on a beautiful Saturday at a White Sox game quietly hating it. Maybe it wouldn't of been so bad if his spring allergies weren't going haywire. He rubbed his nose and sniffled for the fifteenth time that day.

Hihhh..etch! Tsh! H'ngt!” Trey put his head on his knees and sighed. He just wanted to go home.

“Aw, baby. I thought you took medicine before we came?” Elijah rubbed his boyfriend's back gently.

“I did.” Trey replied as he sat up. “But it's not helping mu-hihhh.. etch!” He sneezed into his wrist then rubbed his pink nose again.

Elijah squeezed Trey's hand then turned his attention back to the baseball game. He watched Casper Wells, an outfield of the White Sox, as he ran backwards to catch the baseball that was in the air.

“Go, go, go!” Elijah stood up from his chair as mostly everyone else did the same and yelled at the baseball player. He caught the ball thankfully. “Hell yeah!”

He hated sports. He hated, hated, hated them. “Hih..h'nght! H'nght'chuh!”

“One more inning then we'll leave, okay?” Elijah sat back down and looked at his allergic boyfriend who seemed miserable. “Do you want any food? It's on me.”

“No, no, no I can't let you buy it. You spent so much on these seats alrea-” Trey began.

“It's fine. I brought you here and I know you don't care for sports-”

“Hate them, really.” Trey rebutted with a hint of laughter in his voice.

“Hey! Do you want me to buy you food or not?” Elijah chuckled.

“Yes, I do. I'm sorry. Go on.”

“I think it would be the least I could do to make this game a little better for you. Hot dog?”

“Yes, please! Thank yoooou!” Trey kissed Elijah on the cheek before he left.

Although Illinois, especially Chicago, was quite progressive, Trey still never fully felt comfortable showing public displays of affection to Elijah and that made himself feel like a terrible boyfriend. He had just hoped that one day he would be fully comfortable with himself to do it. Trey looked at the row behind him and saw two men staring at him in distaste. It seemed that that day wouldn't be today. He sighed and turned around.

Trey watched the game, okay, not quite, he looked at the baseball players and admired their bodies until Elijah went came back.

“Hot dog for you!” He handed Trey his food then sat back in his seat. “And peanuts for me!”

“Thank you, baaa.ah..hih'NGXT! Hh'nght'chuh!” Trey rubbed his left eye then began to eat.

Maybe the baseball game wasn't so bad, Trey thought. He munched on his hot dog and enjoyed the game as much as possible until he felt Elijah repeatedly tap on his wrist.

“Babe, what's wrong?”

“Trey, Trey, Trey!”

Trey looked at Elijah and saw him panicking but it was for good reason, too. His body was covered in hives and his face, mostly his cheeks and lips, were swelling up. Trey was shocked and frightened to say the least.

“Oh my god, Elijah!”

Everything seemed to happen in slow-motion then. Everyone around the two were shocked and terrified as well. The ambulance was called immediately and he sat next to a wheezing Elijah until the ambulance came. Trey rode in the ambulance to the hospital and couldn't stop crying. He felt that his boyfriend was going to die especially since nothing like this has ever happened.

“What did he eat?” A paramedic asked as another paramedic worked on the man.

“Um, peanuts.” Trey wiped his tears from his face as he watched as the the paramedic stabbed an epi-pen into Elijah's thigh. “Heh..etch! H'hnght'chuh!

Trey hated sports, and allergies, and peanuts.

He hated peanuts the most.

NOOOOO I thought you weren't gunna give him more allergies? He almost died:/ like :c:c but still good plot i guess

@DeathNoteOwner - I'M SORRY. I wont almost kill off a character and I will only stick to fluff, okay? smile.png

Note: I feel like all my little stories are sounding the same and blah. I'm sorry if this sucks!

Remedy

It had been a month since the incident and everything was back to normal, well, on the surface. Trey had cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and refrigerator to throw out any food with peanuts in it, looked over all the food that he thought was safe to see if it was in fact safe, then went out to grocery shop for food that was safe. Trey had no idea that so many foods that he liked had peanuts, peanut oil, or was made in a factory that also made products with peanuts. It was difficult to say the least.

But it had been a month and Elijah had been careful, carrying his EpiPen, checking labels of everything he ate, and asking question after question so they were ready to eat out again, at least Trey hoped so.

They were at their favorite Italian restaurant, Sapori Trattoria, for a date night and Elijah seemed extremely excited.

We haven't been out to eat in forever, gosh.” He commented as the two looked at their menus.

I know,” Trey smiled as he looked at Elijah, seeing the small candle in the middle of them put a glow on his face. “Do you know what you want?”

Um, not yet. I'm going to tell them about my peanut allergy, Trey.” Elijah reached across the table grabbing his hand and squeezing it. “Don't worry.”

Trey nodded and smiled once more before looking down at his menu again. Throughout the meal, Trey carefully watched his boyfriend eat. Everything seemed normal and he did look exceptionally beautiful in his light blue slim dress shirt while his sleeves were buttoned to his elbows. Everything seemed normal except his constant wet sniffling.

You okay, babe?”

Yeah, why do you ask?” Elijah looked at Trey puzzled as he absent-mindlessly rubbed his nose with one of his let hand knuckles.

You've just been sniffling a lot.” Trey replied as he examined Elijah's face. His eyes did seem a bit red and watery, too. “Are you sure that nothing is bothering you?”

I'm fine, really. Something is just irritating my nose.” Elijah sniffled once more harshly as if it would be the last time he would sniffle that night.

It wasn't, though. As their dinner date progressed Elijah sniffled proximity fifteen times with one eye rub, his right eye to be specific, so when their Tiramisu came for dessert it wasn't so surprising that Elijah's breath began to hitch.

Heh..eh..hah-ISSCH'uh!

Bless you, babe.” Trey said nonchalantly with a slight smirk on his lips.

Tha..hih..eh..” Elijah sniffled heavily as he put his napkin back on his lap then look a bite of dessert.

It was only moments before Trey noticed Elijah's chest flattered as his eyebrows knitted and his face scrunched together. He pulled his napkin back to his face quickly.

Hh'ESSH'uh! Heh'ktssh'ah! Kttsh'oo!”

Bless you again.”

Th...hih..HIH..Hah-ISSCHuh! IISSHuh! UuhISSSCHuh!

B-”

TSSH! KTSSH! ISSCH!

As the fit progressed, Elijah tried to silence the sneezes as he unsuccessfully stifled them. Trey also noticed that a few other customers looked at Elijah with disgusted faces and made remarks to the others they were with. Trey swallowed deeply and pursed his lips, hating that the other customers were behaving this way. He quickly summoned the waiter, asked for the bill, paid, then pulled Elijah up by his arm and led him out of the small cozy restaurant.

Trey glared at a few other customers that were rude to Elijah until they were finally out of the restaurant.

Hh'ESSH'uh!

The forceful sneeze seemed to end the long fit and Elijah wiped the allergic tears that were filling his eyes. He coughed and leaned against Trey's chest.

Ugh.” Elijah coughed lightly into the other man's shirt.

What was that about?” Trey questioned as he put his hands into Elijah's, tangled their fingers together as they walked to Trey's car.

The candle. My nose itched the moment we sat down.”

Oh my gosh, baby. Why didn't you tell me? It could have been moved!”

I didn't want to cause a scene and all.” Elijah mumbled, rubbing his nose as both of the men got into Trey's car.

You're so silly.” Trey hummed and kissed Elijah before he started the car and drove home.

What are you doing?!” Elijah shrieked as he walked out of their bathroom into the living room once he was finished getting ready for bed clad in pajamas.

Trey held a trash bag as threw all of their candles into it.

Throwing these candles away.”

Why?! I love my candles!” Elijah ran to the fireplace mantel to collect the few candles that Trey didn't get his hands on already.

You could be allergic. I mean, you were there tonight when you had that reaction.”

I'm not allergic to these! Set the bag down, Trey. I paid good money for those candles!”

Really? Fine. Smell this then.” Trey set the bag down then pulled out Elijah's favorite candle -vanilla chai.

My pleasure.” Elijah replied, proudly as he stepped closer to the candle then sniffed it.Hih..eh..” He held back the burning itch for a couple more seconds,Hh'nght! Ngxt! Heh..eh..tsh!”

See?” Trey wanted to smirk, but his lips quickly turned into a frown when he saw Elijah's eyes water with sadness.

No! How could this happen!”

I'm sorry, Elijahbear. The allergist did say that a person can develop an allergy at any age.”

I'm allergic to everything.”

Trey frowned and embraced his boyfriend, putting his arms around the thinner boy's waist. Elijah put his chin on Trey's shoulder then nuzzled his neck.

Everything?” Trey questioned.

Elijah only hummed a “mm-hmm” then tightened his hold on Trey's waist.

Oh no, I hope you're not allergic to me!” Trey joked as he tried to sound as if he genuinely scared that Elijah was, in fact, allergic to him.

No, no. I don't think I'm allergic to you.” Elijah giggled and Trey could feel his hot breath on his neck.

You sure? Do you want to smell me?”

Oh my goodness.” Elijah giggled then sniffed Trey's neck and smelled his inviting cologne that he came accustomed to in the three years that they have been together. “I think you're okay.”

I think you're okay, too.” Trey grinned and pulled his boyfriend into a soft kiss. It seemed that Trey was the perfect remedy for Elijah's allergies.

"It wasn't, though. As their dinner date progressed Elijah sniffled proximity fifteen times with one eye rub, his right eye to be specific, so when their Tiramisu came for dessert it wasn't so surprising that Elijah's breath began to hitch."

I think in the second sentence there you meant approximately, Instead of proximity. (I hope you don't mind me pointing this out) Its an easy mistake to make.

Aside from that, I loved it. Sneezy Elijah is my favorite. I'm so sorry he's allergic to his candles now though.

Please give us all some more sneezy Elijah! Please!

I love this haha he's allergic to alot of things<3 sniffly boys :D

aw, Elijah! he's so cute, trying to save his candles :) oh, three years of dating? shifty.gif will we ever hear wedding bells in these drabbles? and no, your stories are not sounding the same, they're all awesome individuals that if you ever stop doing i will probably go crazy :( and sorry if you're always getting notifications about me following this thread, because I always aim to follow it but I think it just randomly chooses for me not to follow it and then I have to click the follow button again. it's really weird. but these last two drabbles were so cute! and I sort of had a suggestion, if you wanted one, that is. maybe Elijah has gone somewhere, to another state/country/just won't be able to be home for a couple days, and trey is just absolutely miserable with a cold?

@Tassielli - I don't mind you pointing that out at all. smile.png I will definitely give you more sneezy Elijah and if you have any requests, I'm happy to fill them!

@DeathNoteOwner - Yes, his allery list keeps growing! Oops. Haha. Thank you! biggrin.png

@destrier - Yes, three years and maybe the boys will tie the knot! wink.png I won't stop writing, I promise! I just get really bad writers block sometime which is no fun sadsmiley.gif Anyway, I'm so glad that you are following this thread and no the notifications aren't bothering me at all. smile.png Here's that suggestion! I hope you love it!

Unfair

Trey was absolutely miserable. He had been sick with a cold for four days now and it hadn't let up. If anything, it had gotten worse. His head was stuffed up immensely like he was an over-stuffed teddy bear, his nose acted like a broken faucet since it was constantly running while his throat felt raw. The only good part was that he had Zeus that tended to follow him around everywhere as if he was trying to protect Trey from the germs. Also Elijah was out-of-state in New York City for two months because of an internship and that was the absolute worst.

Heh.. Etch'uh! Hh'ngk'sch!” Trey coughed and slid his glasses on the bridge of his nose again then sniffled, feeling sorry for himself. He looked at his phone, tempted to text Elijah once more. One more time wouldn't hurt, right? Although he did already text Elijah three times that day without a response and each text of his got progressively needier.

What are you up to?”

to

Love you!”

and finally,

I'M DYING. LOVE ME. I MISS YOU!”

Maybe texting him again wasn't a good idea and he was probably busying doing important internship things which he probably was since he was interning for a political connections team.

Hih..h'nght'chuh! Isht! Etch! Esh!”

But he wanted Elijah to text him back as childish as it was. His body and head ached, so he lied in bed until he heard a knock on the front door.

“Ughhhh.” Trey groaned before he got up to answer the door.

“Hi!” It was Rachel and Joey, his close friends, holding two grocery bags. “We're here to take care of you!” Rachel announced, coming into the apartment.

“Mostly to hang out and for Rachel to cook you food.” Joey commented as he followed Rachel inside.

Trey only nodded and sat on the couch that faced the television while Joey sat on the recliner next to the couch.

“How do you feel?”

“Horrible.” Trey muttered then raised his elbow to his face. “Heh..etch! Tsh! Hh'ngx'uh!” Trey coughed lightly and carried on. “And I miss Elijahhhh.”

“Aw, when will he be home?” Rachel inquired as she began to cook.

“September 17th.”

“So, he won't be here for your birthday? Man, that blows.” Joey said.

“Mhm, I don't really want to ta-tal...isht! Esht! T'NGX'chuh! Talk about it.” Trey rubbed his nose with his wrist and lied on the couch as he pet Zeus and that was that.

Rachel and Joey finally left Trey's apartment three hours later full and felt that they had successfully made their friend feel better about the situation which wasn't really true. Trey was full with a chocolate chip pancake and two pigs-in-a-blanket in his stomach, but he still felt lonely. Maybe it was the aches or fever or a combination of both, but the man felt that he was going to cry yet he didn't. What he decided to do, though, was get his laptop and look at Elijah's Facebook page just to look at his pictures because, damn, he hadn't seen his boyfriend's sweet face in about a month.

Twenty minutes in of looking through Elijah's Facebook page, a message popped up. “Elijah Lancaster is calling you.” With either a “answer” or “decline” button to choose from. His hazel green eyes lit up behind his glasses and he immediately pressed answer. Elijah's face popped up filling the entire laptop screen while a little box on the upper-left corner showed his own.

“Hi, Trey!” Elijah said happily as he waved. Trey noticed that the man looked stunning as he saw that Elijah had a new hair cut that complimented his facial features while he wore a slim dress shirt.

“Hi, meatloaf!” Trey croaked then cleared his voice to try again. “Hi, meatloaf.” He smiled and said it softer this time which Elijah seemed to noticed since the man frowned.

“Aw, baby. Are you sick?”

Trey nodded and wrapped the blanket he was using tighter around him. “I feel awful, babe. I hurt all over and I can't stop sn..snee... hh'nght'chuh! Hih'ngxt'uh! Isht!! SNFF! Sneezing.”

“Gosh, I wish I could take of you. You are so cute. You are so fucking cute. Ugh.” Elijah cooed then giggled while Trey smiled.

“Elijah, watch your mouth! Zeus can hear you, you know.” At the sound of his name, Zeus jumped up on the couch and lied by Trey, putting his head in the man's lap.

“Oh, I'm sorry. Thankfully he's just a dog. But hey, at least he's keeping you company!”

“I know, but it's not the same. I miss you so, so, so much and I'm so miserable and sick. And you won't even be home for my birthday which is so unfair and-”

“Trey!” Elijah interrupted.

“What?” Trey sniffled and rubbed his nose with the blanket.

“I love you! I love you! I love you! And I will figure something out, okay? I promise to be home for your birthday and I will cuddle the hell out of you then and I will kiss you until my lips fall off. I promise, okay?”

“Ok-HIH! ISHT! Hh'NGXT'oo! Etch! Tsh! Okay.”

“Bless you, sneezy.” Elijah said as Trey wiped his nose on the blanket then coughed heavily. “Get some rest, beautiful, and drink lots of liquids! I have to go. I will see you soon and text me to keep me updated on everything back home. I love you.”

“I will and I love you, too.”

The call ended then and Trey didn't feel so miserable after that.

Awwwwe that's so cute the call :D n Elijah will try to make arrangements to see Trey earlier. Poor sick Trey :c. Continue or yah more drabbles :D

what! Elijah! if he misses Trey's birthday, there is going to be a problem. except, maybe it would be fun to see something angsty like a missed birthday, but still!

[“What?” Trey sniffled and rubbed his nose with the blanket.]

I don't know, that part with the blanket was just very cute to me, for whatever reason

poor Trey. he just needs his meatloaf, Elijah better not hurt poor, sick Trey (but ugh then angst WOULD be fun to see but it's your drabbles so just ignore my ranting).

anyway, this drabble was so cute and I loved it so much! thank you for doing my suggestion, I loved it :) and sorry about your writer's block, I hate whenever I get it, but listening to music sometimes helps me, if that's useful advice :)

Away, poor Trey! At least Elijah did skype him. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that E will find a way to get some time off for Trey's bday! :-)

@DeathNoteOwner - Thank you and yes, the call was my favorite part! :)

@destrier - Soooo, this isn't really angsty but if you want a angsty drabble then I can totally write you one! PS. I LOVED your advice and listening to music really, really helped. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! hug.gif

@gummiflummi - Thank you! And I really hope this drabble makes you happy! :D

Note: There's not too much sneezing in this one. Sorry!

Heartless

Two weeks. It was two weeks before Trey's birthday when he received the call from Elijah. The call began innocent enough, small talk, laughs, flirting until Elijah cleared his throat.

“Trey, I won't be able to come home on your birthday.”

Trey's heart broke at the moment and he could feel his eyes start to burn and water.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I'm sorry. They won't let me take the weekend off. I'm so, so sorry. I tried to talk to them so I could help while I'm home, but they won't let me. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?”

Trey could hear the desperation and genuine sorrow in Elijah's voice, yet he couldn't help but be disappointed. He swallowed his sadness and quickly replied.

“Yeah, I forgive you. I'll see you soon, you know?”

T Trey sighed as he ended the call soon after that. He felt selfish yet sad all at once since he knew he couldn't be mad at his boyfriend for being in a situation he couldn't control, but he was sad since Elijah did promise to be home for his 22nd birthday. All he wanted was his meatloaf to be home.

“Happy birthday to Trey!”

Cheers came from all around the table as Trey's friends lifted up their drinks. Trey and his friends were out at their favorite bar celebrating Trey's birthday that night.

“Technically it's tomorrow, you guys.” Trey corrected his friends since it was only 11 pm. He hadn't been feeling himself these past two weeks since Elijah told him that he wouldn't be home for his birthday and they hadn't video-chatted, texted or called each other either. It was so unlike Elijah, too, but Trey was persevering or at least trying to.

“Technicalities, psh.” Lauren, one of Trey's friends, replied. “The point is that we're celebrating your birthday even if it is tomorrow. So, lets have fun and celebrate!”

Trey's friends agreed and began to drink once more. Trey looked around the table and watched them all have fun so he decided to stop holding a pity party for himself and drink up instead. Once their night ended, Trey felt amazing and free even if he was only a little tipsy. He was going to get drunk, but remembered that he promised Elijah that he would never get drunk again and four months later, he hadn't. When he came home at a little after 3 am, he was elated and happy as he got ready for bed in the bathroom while Zeus lied on their bed asleep. As Trey walked out of the bathroom, he heard a knock on the front door and he was a little afraid because who visits anyone at 3 am? No one except serial killers, but what serial killer would knock on the front door of their victims home? A polite serial killer, Trey supposed. Nevertheless Trey took a deep breath and opened the front any way.

“Surprise!”

Trey couldn't believe it. It was Elijah at the front door wearing dress clothes even with the wale tie Trey bought him for his birthday while he had a travel bag on his shoulder as Trey stood their stunned.

“Happy birthday!” Elijah announced as he hugged his boyfriend. “Like I would break a promise to you and miss your birthday all at once.”

“What the hell!” Trey pushed the man as he laughed. “Why the fuck would you lie to me?!”

“I wanted to surprise you, obviously! I booked a flight the day I told you I couldn't come then called up Lauren to take you and your friends out the day before your birthday so I could have you all to myself on your actual birthday and all weekend.”

“You're here all weekend?!” Trey asked, excitedly.

“Yep, today and Sunday! I leave at 6 am on Monday, but I'm all yours until then.” Elijah replied as he wrapped his arms around the other man and smiled at him. Zeus skipped into the front hallway and began to bark at Elijah. “Hi, Zeus! Miss me?” Elijah bent down to pet the dog until he snapped back up and put his elbow to his face. “Hih! Hah-ISSCH'uh! TSSH! KTTSH! I don't miss that at all.” He commented as he sniffled heavily.

“ Bless you, but that's what you get for lying to me, you heartless jerk!” Trey giggled as Elijah got ready for the next set of sneezes.

UuuhISSSCH! Hh'ESSH! Hh'KTTSH'oo!

But in reality, Trey missed those sneezes more than ever and couldn't wait to spend his birthday weekend with Elijah.

oh, good, I'm glad the music helped! :) and something angsty would be fun, but I don't want you to spoil me!

at first, I thought Elijah was going to need a nice smack across both cheeks with a glove for ditching on Trey's birthday, but then he showed up and it was so cute! the whale tie, I loved that :)

when you do finish these drabbles, what's next? I don't want to be deprived of any of your writing :(

@destrier - I will definitely do something angsty soon and I have no idea what I will do next but I will keep you updated!! smile.png

Note: I think this has to be one of my favorite drabbles I've written.

Contagion

The day Elijah and Trey met wasn't exactly a pleasant one. It was three years ago when they were both eighteen and in BIO 220 to satisfy their science course they needed to achieve their associates degrees. The small class of twelve focused on evolution and it was the hardest science course that Elijah had ever took which wasn't saying much since the man was awful at science and every new science class that he had to take was the hardest, but still.

Elijah sat in the back of the class and listened to his professor talk or at least tried to. He couldn't concentrate too much considering a student kept sniffling a few seats across from him. Elijah sighed and looked where the sniffling was coming from.

Trey.

Elijah had never had a personal encounter with the student but heard a few things about him. First off, he was one of the brightest in the class. Secondly, he was really nice. Last but not least, he was gay. Elijah couldn't exactly believe the last part because Trey acted very straight and not at all like the gay men that Elijah had talked to. But he didn't want to stereotype so he kept his mouth shut and believed it.

He looked away quickly and to his professor once more. “Okay, partner up and proof-read each others outlines.”

Everyone paired up right away. Elijah hated group work and although it happened seldom, he still hated it especially since he had no friends in this class. He looked around and saw that everyone was paired up except for Trey. Of course. Elijah sucked it up, though, picked up his things and headed towards where Trey sat.

Hey, do you want to be partners?” Elijah asked.

Trey looked up and Elijah immediately noticed that the guy was sick. His nose was pink and chapped, eyes glossed over, bags under his eyes, the works. It took everything in Elijah not to turn around and just not pair up at all. He was a horrible germaphob and not even the relatively attractive contagious Trey Sparks could help it. The guy was relatively kind of, a little bit cute. He wore dark rimmed glasses, with sweat pants and a University of Chicago hoodie and his brown shaggy hair suited him. Elijah had to admit he was cute but that harsh, congested sniffle he just did wasn't at all.

Ye-Hh'ngk'sch! Isht! Sniff. Yeah. Sorry, I have a cold.”

It's fine.” Elijah replied as he sat down. The two traded papers and began reading them. As Elijah read the paper he listened as Trey sniffled and he looked up to see him rubbing his nose with the sleeve of his hoodie as he read the paper.

Etch! Esh!

Elijah cringed slightly even though Trey caught the sneezes in his sleeve. He swallowed hard as he felt shivers go down his spine for a moment or two. No, no, not here! Elijah thought as he felt himself get hot. He was so embarrassed and decided to read the outline as quickly as possible to get out of the classroom. The paper magnificent and made his own look like crap. He noticed Trey making marks on the outline and Elijah could feel his cheeks getting warm. What if he thinks I'm dumb?! Elijah thought then read the last of the paper.

This is really, really well done, Trey. I couldn't find anything wrong with it at all.”

Trey sniffled heavily and passed Elijah's paper to him. “Thanks. I worked so hard on it. I found a bit of.. things that could need changing, but overall the outline was good.”

I'm horrible at science.” Elijah chuckled. “Thanks for marking the mistakes.”

You're more than wel...Esht! T'NGX'chuh!” Trey coughed into his sleeve. “Welcome.”

Elijah smiled politely and grabbed his things to go before Trey cleared his throat and spoke up. “If you need any help with anything, then you can always talk to me.” Trey ripped a little piece paper from his notebook, wrote his number down and gave it to Elijah.

Here's my number so you can get in touch with me at any time.”

Wow, thanks.” Elijah hoped that maybe Trey could get his C up to at least a B before the end of the semester.

You're w-h'nght'chuh! Hih'ngxt'uh! Isht! Welcome.”

I hope you get better soon.” Elijah said picking up his things.

Thanks. Me too.”

And with that Elijah left the class and went back to his dorm to see his roommate, Kevin, on his laptop.

How was class?” Kevin asked.

Fine.” Elijah grabbed some clothes and headed towards the hall bathroom to take a shower. He had to wash away the germs, after all, but he was excited to get help from Trey soon at least when he's healthy again. Unbeknownst to either Trey or Elijah, the two would start dating four months later and to Elijah's dismay he would get a nasty head cold a week later.

You.cannot.leave.that.hanging.making.me.want.more !!!! Ugh I'm so frustrated cause it's so good but I want to know how Trey got Elijah sick.. Maybe a little messy sneeze on Eli?:3 haha. :P

ohhhh hey, an update! biggrin.png

I totally agree with deathnoteowner up there ^ I wanna hear that little story, heh heh aaevil.gif

Edited by glue

this was too cute! :D everything about it was just overloaded with adorableness and such greatness :) I really like all of the imagery in it, too, and how Elijah just absolutely had to shower away any germs, yet he got sick anyway. I love them too much!

@DeathNoteOwner - Thank you so, so, so, so much!! I will definitely do a sequel to Contagion! Don't worry!

@glue - Thank you! I am totally going to do a sequel to Contagion and it will great!

@des - Aw, thank you! I'm so happy that you loved it so much and here is your request, lovely!

Note: Writing this made me really upset and brought up feelings although I have never been cheated on myself so that's why it's short and doesn't include a lot of sneezing. Sorry!

Mistake

It had been one night.

One stupid night and thank god that Trey had let him in the apartment because he was not going to stay at the schmuck's place.

“I am so sorry, Trey!” Elijah plead. “I am so sorry! It didn't mean anything!”

That Saturday night while Elijah was out at the two's favorite bar, he had made out with a stranger. A tall boy with piercing blue eyes and an Australian accent, but Trey didn't know this until Mary, the boys friend, called the man of it. Trey wasn't at the bar because he was sick with a wicked cold, but Trey went down to the bar and hoped it wasn't true, but he saw them and his heart broke in two.

“I am so sorry!” Elijah plead again, tears running down his face. “Please, please forgive me. It was so stupid and I regret it so much. It was only a dumb mistake! Please forgive me!”

Trey turned to look at Elijah with eyes that were glossed over and a red nose. “I don't want to talk about this tonight.” He replied softly then cleared his scratchy throat. “I really don't. I feel a.. esht! Isht! Awful. I have a headache, my nose is running, I'm tired and I just don't want to discuss this, okay?”

Elijah watched Trey slowly break down while he listened. His eyes filled up with tears and soon enough tears were falling down his cheeks.

Tsh! Hh'ngx'uh!”

“Bless-” Elijah began.

Trey turned away from the man before he finished to go into their bedroom. Once Trey closed the door, Elijah was alone. He slept on the couch that night or at least lied there as he listened to Trey sob in the bedroom. It lasted until 4:12 am and Elijah guessed he fell asleep, but Elijah just lied there thinking about the mess he created.

Awwwe that's so sad :c on bright side I have my ex back <3. Anyhow do continue these drabbles (: