Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girls, how do you feel when one of your girlfriends blesses you?

TinkerBellx3

I have a really dumb question, im new here so please forgive me but i read a lot of people using the phrase "mental block". I thought maybe it meant you want to sneeze but cant because your thinking too much but i dont really know. Can anyone answer my noob question? What is it?

That's ok, and if no one else has answered your question...

It's an inability to sneeze. Some have a public mental block which means they don't sneeze in public, it's not that they over think it (though sometimes they do) it's just the random inability to sneeze at a particular time usually due to a nervous thing.

Also, questions like this tend to be posted as a PM or thread of their own :)

To answer the question of the thread. I find it awkward to be blessed and to bless someone else so I don't particularly enjoy it :)

I feel conflicted about being blessed in public - I like it, but at the same time I'm a bit embarrassed. Kind of the same way I feel about being flirted with or complimented in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I like being blessed by friends more than strangers. Although either way, I am kind of insulted when nobody blesses me haha. So I guess I do like it. Actually the more I think about it, the more I feel that I actually love being blessed by friends boy or girl!